Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeAndrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal   Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Name: Andrew Korrinsen
Profession: Paralegal, Mitsuhama Computer Technologies - Legal Department
Sex: Male
Race: Human, Caucasian

-Attributes-
BOD: 2
AGL: 3
REA: 2
STR: 3
CHA: 4
INT: 3
LOG: 4
WIL: 2
ESS: 4.6
EDG: 6

INIT: 5

-Active Skills-
Athletics 2
Unarmed(Boxing) 1(3)
Etiquette(Corporate) 2(4)
Negotiation 3
Con(Fast-Talk) 3(5)
Perception(Hearing) 2(4)
Computer 2
Data Search 2
Forgery 2

-Knowledge Skills-
MITS Corp. Execs 3
Corp. Legal Rulings 4
Social Engineering 4
English(Legalese) N(5)
Exotic Cafe Beverages 2
Current Events 2
Graphology 2
Japenese 2

-Cyberware & Bioware-
Data Jack
Voice Mod
Tailored Pheremones Rating 2
Mnemonic Enhancer Rating 2

I started working for Mitsuhama right after I got my degree. I want to go on to law school,
but it won't pay for itself you know.

My work mostly consists of assisting the lawyers with finding laws and ruling in favor of the corporations legal endeavors. Which roughly translates into us paralegals reading though thousands of pages while my scumbag boss gets to flirt with the receptionist. Anyway, we look for loopholes. We try to find a way for the legal issues of the court to be dissmissed using various contradicting statutes other rulings. We also look for ways so set our competitors back. Our goal is to get them so caught up in redtape they won't have time to worry about our new product or ad campaign or whatever.

My off time is spent either at the gym or reading. the only two things that keep me sane. i take my anger out in the ring. Me and some other guys get together to box. It helps so we dont snap on our boss.

He's probably the worst lawyer i've ever met. atleast its easy to get a raise from him. All I have to do is catch him in a lie and the talk circle around him about it. things like what they would do to your career if they found out about what you were doing with the budget that was allocated to our office this year. or how the CEO might not like how you bought that eyecamera just to snap a few hidden pictures of his daughter(our receptionist)
All in all, it's not a bad gig, the pay isn't bad i guess, I get decent benefits, and the corp seems to really take care of me.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal   Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

new attribute:

Edge: 5

spent 4 so far
Back to top Go down

Andrew Korrinson, MCT Paralegal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Characters-
Jump to: