Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomePsst! Shadow Chat! :o SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Psst! Shadow Chat! :o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Psst! Shadow Chat! :o Empty
PostSubject: Psst! Shadow Chat! :o   Psst! Shadow Chat! :o EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 am

Hey guys, feel free to swing by the Shadow Chat if you'd like to talk~ I usually hang out in there, and it can be fun to discuss stuff (RPs, mechanics, ideas, characters, the fourth spatial dimension, what we ate for breakfast, and moar) in real time! :3

So stop on by! Can't promise I'll always be there of course, but back in the day we had a group of folks who hung out on there all the time, and it twas awesome. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Psst! Shadow Chat! :o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psst! Shadow Chat! :o   Psst! Shadow Chat! :o EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 am

Woot! :3

Welcome, Starcraft, the first one to take me up on mah offer to hop into Shadow Chat. ^^

C'mon guys, we won't bite~ Just look at the buttons at the top, between Forum and FAQ, that pretty Shadow Chat button isn't for nothing. ^_~
Back to top Go down

Psst! Shadow Chat! :o
Page 1 of 1