Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Also it would have been rather counter productive. Darkon would snap. And then destroy the entire organisation. If necessary single handed. Wink

But thank you for not killing them. It would seriosusly upset me.

If you, for any reason, really have to kill one, take Brighid. For Robyn I do have big plans.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 pm

posting here letting you know im still alive and around. just waiting for when i can get another pose in (and battling RL time restraints as well Smile )
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:28 am

@Kesslan: At this point, it will take only a minute or two for Sha'hGrim to load the truck with Jenny, Chasky, and all of the other animals with the Spirit possessing the Bandit. If you want me to, I can write a fluff post about it - filling in some of the space in between with difficulties, etc.
To note: Unless something intervene's immediately, the Spirit will leave Jenny, and Sha'hGrim will drop the Reflexes spell (no more than 30 seconds from now). Jenny and Chasky will be loaded in to the Truck. It shouldn't take Sha'hGrim and the Bandit working together more than 60 seconds to load all the animals, uninterrupted. This will cost 2 services - I think Sha'hGrim has 6 remaining; so it will be down to 4.
Also: She will not be telling the Earth Spirit to abandon her any time soon...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 pm

You technically don't have enough time but you may find some one buying at least some of it for you. Your not out of danger just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm not entirely sure how much more danger Sha'hGrim can even help to ward off at this point... She's down to solely spellcasting. No Edge, not enough damage-track to be able to risk any serious summoning... She can't even afford to dismiss her current heavilly damaged spirit in favor of summoning a new one! Talking about reaching in to the very bottom of the barrell: She's called her only bound spirit for assistence!

All that said: do your worst! Is that all you...? *THUMP*
Note: She was planning on finishing the above heckling of the gods - but passed out half-way through it... The "THUMP" was the sound of her already damaged noggin hitting the debris strewn floor of her formerly high-lifestyle living room (now: "Easy Access").
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:37 pm

*grins* Even for high end characters, (and I love to play one,) there is a point where they can't go on any more. *props Gala up against the wall* Don't want to ruin your hair, do we?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 am

@Kesslan, just realized I could have used Gash's Riposte maneuver. Ah well, maybe next time.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm

@Darkon: Ha! Yeah, can't have my hair start picking up the dust from the floor... That just wouldn't be good. Then I would have to go take a shower... And it would take us at least another hour and a half to leave. Ahh, but that would feel good. Oh, wait, don't we have some sort of impending doom or something? Ahh, never mind. The hot water running down my back is reminding me that thinking about all that stuff is just not worth the effort... I'll just be in here...

@Kesslan: I know that Sha'hGrim has several useful targets out there on her property. And fortunately, most of them don't have anyone/thing important in them at the moment... So they make extremely useful plot targets without causing any real character damage! That said: which of her several usefully useless plot targets did you select as her impromptu doorbell; needed, obviously, now that there is an impromptu door, without a doorbell...
As a note: Only the house (the team, Jenny, and Chasky) and the Barn (the rest of her animals) have things that actually appear on Sha'hGrim's character sheet in them. The rest of the buildings are merely story-tools.

Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:18 pm

@Darkon
Spectre's going to have to make the offer to scrub Sha'hgrim's back...since Gash is tied up across town with a bunch of nasty lil (ok, not so lil) devil rats.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Gala wrote:

@Kesslan: I know that Sha'hGrim has several useful targets out there on her property. And fortunately, most of them don't have anyone/thing important in them at the moment... So they make extremely useful plot targets without causing any real character damage! That said: which of her several usefully useless plot targets did you select as her impromptu doorbell; needed, obviously, now that there is an impromptu door, without a doorbell...
As a note: Only the house (the team, Jenny, and Chasky) and the Barn (the rest of her animals) have things that actually appear on Sha'hGrim's character sheet in them. The rest of the buildings are merely story-tools.

I put a large helicopter shaped crater in her back yard.

Also fire and debris.

Probably quite a few corpses too.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Sounds like a great BBQ party. Runner style. Very Happy Too bad helicopter fuel fumes ruin a steaks aroma.

Jagger, I think Specter wouldn't mind that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Kesslan, you might have missed it, but I am waiting for your say on the perception test on that chess figure.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Ah no I saw that and then I forgot to look up the rules on astral assessensing of an item >.<
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 am

Now would be a good time if folk have applicable knowledge skills to try and think of appropriate safe house locations. Also let me know if anyone actually checks out the comlink left by Sid or the contents of the small box.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 am

Both the box and the comlink is in my posession. And Darkon has a minimal knowledge about safehouses. I roll Logic and knowledge skill, right?

With dodge 4 hits you mean dodging with my car?

EDIT: If not with my car, can I assume I'm running? And thus getting +2 dice? What about cover? I could use the extra dice. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 pm

It's dodging while on the way to the vehicles.

I'm making the assumption that your all running like hell right now. Honestly this section is more to give your characters a wake up call as to just how much trouble they seem to have found themselves in. I promise you get some peace and quiet in a little while to recuperate and plan, or at least get a chance to follow up on the leads given you. (The lead on Spade, the contents of the box etc).
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Fortunately, Darkon is wearing his armor. And believe me, the message has already arrived. As a singing telegram no less. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah... Umm... I think we get it. Singing telegram indeed!

Sha'hGrim's Dodge: 2 Hits

I'll post later today, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Ok Darkon, at 2 net hits you need to resist 8P damage at -1 AP vs Body + Ballistic Armour.

In the interest of not killing you I also promise not to shoot you again Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Alright. I think I've got Ballistic 9. I have to roll the dice though, don't I? *sighs* well alright. I'll edit it into my last post.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Also just did the rolls for Alexia and she gets hit, taking 2 boxes of Stun damage.

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

And yes Darkon you roll Body + Armour -1. As you have 9 (8 after mod?) points of armour, if the damage penetrates you take stun damage (Alexia had hers reduced to stun as she has 11 points vs 8P damage)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm

The form fitted body armour counts full. Because it's form fitted. But only counts half for encumbrance So I would have 12. And an encumbrance of 9. Which I notice is too much for Darkon to move unhindered. A slip up that has slipped me since character creation. But as Armour has not been needed so far, it had not mattered much.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Well, it's actually not quite that simple. Form Fitting is also form fitted; as it states in the name. And fitted armor uses Bodyx3 as encumbrance max, not Bodyx2. So, Form Fitting Full Body Armor actually only counts for 2 Points towards encumbrance (half at bodyx3), not 3 the three you'd assume from the description; which means your encumbrance is 8; and thus not a problem.

That said: we should get that up a bit... There are some (admittedly expensive) ways that you can increase your encumbrance capacity without needing to raise body. Although, you need access to gear. And we're on the run right now, and should consider ourselves lucky if we have access to sleep, and Gas... Let alone gear.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Where did you find the Body x3 Limit Gala? I only found this

Quote from Arsenal, page 48: When determining encumbrance, however, add only half the rating (round down) of form-i tting body armor to the ratings of other armor when comparing them to he wearer’s Body x 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next