Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeLiving on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Living on the Edge - OOC

Go down 
+4
Kouryuu.LV
Jagger
Aalith
DaedalusK71
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Kaneis
Race: Gnome
Sex: Male

Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 am

ok, edited.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 am

should i do a IC about LS?
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am

Yeah, they will stop and question you. You can post up to the part where they ask you if you need help. (Someone called and said there was a 'suspicious person' hanging about...)
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am

DaedalusK71 wrote:
Yeah, they will stop and question you. You can post up to the part where they ask you if you need help. (Someone called and said there was a 'suspicious person' hanging about...)
I can actually do one better I can go up to them myself.
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 am

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
One more thing, or two, will see as writing

First off all, GM what's do you say about Andromeda's Lifestyle, She does not rent or has a house, but a truck remade to living and working purposes - High Lifestyle, but not sure I should have given her it as a lifestyle, the upkeep for the fuels Water addition to the water tank and other things Food so on, would have to be paid anyway, so it could be seen as a simple lifestyle or what do you rule on this?

I think you are spot on given the nature of her housing situation.
Quote :

Secondly, In Debt discussion again, Will you at least let us pay off the Percentage as it is mentioned in the book, or buy the Quality of in parts for example going down from 30K to 25k "in debt" by paying the Karma in between these two?

Thirdly, Sorry for being late, but was unable to post yesterday.

I went back and re-read the In-debt quality. I think it was a house rule I was using for my table top game. We'll stick to the RAW. Sorry for the mixup.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 am

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
DaedalusK71 wrote:
Kouryuu.LV wrote:
One more thing, or two, will see as writing

First off all, GM what's do you say about Andromeda's Lifestyle, She does not rent or has a house, but a truck remade to living and working purposes - High Lifestyle, but not sure I should have given her it as a lifestyle, the upkeep for the fuels Water addition to the water tank and other things Food so on, would have to be paid anyway, so it could be seen as a simple lifestyle or what do you rule on this?

I think you are spot on given the nature of her housing situation.
So that would mean, having to refuel every week for 1/4 of the High lifstyle cost, as buying the Car itself is expenses too or how do we do it?, should I make and advanced High lifestyle and see how much this will take up or will you judge on it?

So it looks like i will have to make one before rolling staring money then. Just wanted to know how you stand on this, as the car is bought, it would work like permanent lifestyle?

Do not make decisions on my own, as these tend to favour my own good, i am a just human after all. king

Last edited by Kouryuu.LV on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 am

Quote :
that would mean, we can pay it off, but still have to run favours or random payments to the Debtor until we buy it of or how?
as if it states we can pay it off, then 10% of 0 every month is 0, and no need to buy it of. i have seen the GM keeping the 10% of the Starting Debt as a monthly pay until we buying it of with Karma, and letting to by it of step by step 5k steps, just like the In debt Q are made.

Yeah, you can pay off the debt but until you pay off the quality the debtor still has their meat-hooks in you. Reminding you of their generosity and what not when they need a 'favor'.

I see no problem paying the quality off in 'chunks'.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Just don't forget you have to pay back 150 percent which goes up 10 every month (compound interest I think). So 30 000 is 45 000 and goes up 49 500 next month 54 450 the month after and so on (of course if you pay back some, you adjust it accordingly).
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:09 pm

compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe - Albert Eintein
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Just to let you know. If you see me online, chances are I am also in the chat a the bottom of my Signature.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:16 pm

DaedalusK71 wrote:
Just to let you know. If you see me online, chances are I am also in the chat a the bottom of my Signature.
tried it,could not get in it, was for some 10-15 min in a loop and then closed the tab
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm

And D! Just to be clear here: by "shoes", you mean drivers license? And then I can get the flash-pak and the tool kit after the meeting? You know because F-P is Availability 4 and tool kit is -. And just to clarify here, I can get those in nearly any store (not even restricted) I just buy them through Ulysess for two reasons: one, this way my ID doesn't accumulate credit history and two, I'm building up a connection with my contact, I heard that they like if you pay them Smile, and this is really easy money (you can probably order them online and get them delivered with your groceries).
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Yeah, "shoes" is any form of fake credentials. The flashpack and toolkit are easy, he was just going to wait til he could get his hands on the autopicker to deliver (READ: Come pick them up) all at once.

I get why you are using the contact.
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Working with your contacts: a good way to build rapport
Threatening their eternal souls: a good way to have negative modifiers next time you ask for something (Hell no I'm not going to try to find a big mac for that nutter, last time I was 20 minutes late and he sayed the flayed one would eat my soul).
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 pm

He mentioned my divine magic and stuff, so I think he knows about my little devotion and seems cool with it (hey! he's my contact). And since he's a fixer/hacker in the great city of Seattle, I think he's a little accustomed to nutjobs by now. I mean I have met simple store clerks who didn't bat an eyelash when a guy half naked (hint, not top half) put his dong on the counter and said: "I'm taking this sausage, please" And the clerk nonchalantly:"Will you be playing by cash or card?"
And remember I'm paying him, that was more of a joke (the soul part) and who's gonna take a threat like that seriously? You would say:"Oh no, you threatened my soul by mentioning a deity I know less-then-drek about, I may never speak to you again, nor will I accept your money?" If "yes" then you are as big as a nutjob as he is. Smile
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:55 pm

I just realized Aalith is playing the only male character......
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

St_Nougat wrote:
I just realized Aalith is playing the only male character......
Thanks to him i do not play a male cyberninja. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:02 pm

if his character wasn't a runner this would be like a run in heaven.

...and it still might be (a young male's labido..)
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 pm

a young nutbag who thinks he is the avatar of a god...
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Heeey! It's rude to talk about people behind their back! Smile And what's with this haven and "labido" thing? And what would he be if not a runner?
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 pm

behind his back? I thought gods were omnipresent... you know know all ... see all...
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:18 pm

typing quickly and not paying much attention to my spelling.

hey I don't go around flaunting all of your mistakes in front of you Laughing

*going to edit posts*

@daedalusk
Thats gods, avatars dont get all of those perks

nevermind I was spelling it right
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 pm

@Aalith - Bark will see much the same as Andromeda. In fact, give me a perception test...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living on the Edge - OOC   Living on the Edge - OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living on the Edge - OOC
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next