Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Gala
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 pm

I already have it for strength and body Gala. I didn't take reaction because Imp Reflex 3 kicked my reflexes to one point below racial max. All I need to do is improve it from 5 to 6 and then it'll be capped out. Body/Strength/Agility however can all benefit from 3+ points, I've just not had much cause to use Strength or Body yet.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Sweet! Now THAT'S how to have fun with Adept powers!!!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:28 pm

My present goal I think is to bump a few more skills up then it's a debate between saving up to boost magic, initiate again for centering or start building up Edge
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 pm

yeah i kinda wanted stat boosters but i tride to natural boost it and that really did not work out the way i planned it
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Not to worry - there are lots of ways to kick your Ability Scores up higher. Magic. Drugs. Cyber/Bio. Becoming a Drake... Well, I guess you already knew about that one though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 am

Are we waiting for something?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

nothing here...except the recovery of a post I'd been working on just before my computer crashed on me yet again...will have something up asap
:/
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 am

Nice posts guys.

Kesslan - Nice sprint!! You got two really solid rolls in there!!!

I'll get my next post up today.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:50 pm

sorry so long guys been working real hard now that i found some work and its not over damn but i got something up so enjoy all of you later
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 am

Good thinking Ghost - that's some solid planning!

Viking, of course, is going to be remaining behind. Starcraft - if you want Alexia to climb in with LT, now's the time. Otherwise, feel free to interact with Viking - as he'll be hanging around to continue to guard the Jet.

Kesslan - you're closing on them; but you'll not be able to come within a Turn's worth of running, even with that incredible Sprint roll, before they enter the woods. And you're going to have to do better on your Assensing roll to see around the Troll - you think that the Troll might be somehow intentionally blocking any attempt at Assensing, but again, your roll wasn't high enough to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 pm

@Jagger: Your memory of the last time you and the group were here is spotty; likely the strange magic which Watashi used was overwhelmingly exciting, made you forget. But, you have a "nagging suspicion" that there was background noise - i.e. animals, birds, frogs, etc. when you were here then. This time, there is no noise. Except possibly wind.
- In a quick "analysis" you determine that it could not be your team's noise, or the Jet landing, as both of those events are similar (team was making noise then as now; Jet landed then as now). Something else is causing the forest/woodland animals to be silent.

Outdoors or Survival check if you have it to "postulate" what could be causing the silence. If you don't have one of them (or a similar knowledge skill), you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Seij has neither of those skills, nor any related skills or knowledge. I can, however, add a small edit to my post concerning the lack of woodland animal sounds.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Although the spirit still owes Specter one service, I had described it as annoyed before. Gala, if you like, could you please decide if it hangs around for a while longer or if it scoots off to it's own plane to take that interrupted bath?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Specter misunderstood the "sardonic" feeling that she recieved from the Spirit. It is not "annoyed," so much as amused. Spirits in general only resent being summoned for boring tasks (or ones which are actually dangerous to the spirit) - this, while being far from orthodox, is also just as far from boring. The Spirit hangs around, if for no other reason than because it's curious to see what you'll next ask of it. In fact, it is likely that the next Water Spirit that Specter summons will refer to this incident, also amused and curious.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

@Darkon
Nice RP of a critical glitch's effects!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Ah well alright. That is of course also an option. Poor little Specter. Very Happy

By the way, I am not really keeping Specter unproductive on purpose here. But it just fits the situation as I see it. Not that she could do much else. Except... heh... I just got an idea.

Edit: thank you Jagger. I do my best.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 am

Ok, Kesslan and Jagger - Initiatives please.

[EDIT] Ashe and Specter are unavailable at the moment... I presume they'll be able to join shortly. Star/Ghost: do either of you want to be rolling Init to join in the potentially pending festivities?

Last edited by Gala on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:27 am

Initiative Roll = 11 dice
Initiative Score = 13
4 Passes

Last edited by Jagger on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 pm

initiative: 12 2 passes
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:20 am

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Ok, Kesslan, you're fiirst.

If you want to do a combination Sprint/Assensing for your turn, you will close to within 15 meters of them. Assensing will have to be a Simple action, since you are actively being "blocked" by the Troll; which confers a -2 penalty on your next roll.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm

When you say blocked do you just mean his body is in front of the others?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 am

Yes; but like I said in the description, your impression was that he did it on purpose. And you've never seen anyone do that before, which is why you noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 am

I just wanted to be sure what you meant by blocked was all.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 am

Ok... You went for the sprinting... Give me a perception test; include any modifiers for hearing or smell (you may roll twice, if you have a modifier for both). It's "distracted"; so apply the penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next