Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 

Hello, 'twitch' here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twitch
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Twitch
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Hello, 'twitch' here   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:41 pm

I haven't had many opportunities to play SR or any tabletop game, I'm usually kept very busy at my job. I work for the U.S. Army so i move around a lot and can't keep a very accurate schedule (you'd be surprised how much that pisses GMs off when you normally meet face to face). So far from what i've read in the games section i like the pace a lot, and i should be able to keep up for the most part.

I am in Afghanistan right now, so i'm a little off of everyone else's time only about 11 hours off.... We sometimes have communications blackouts here due to unforseen circumstances etc...

i have never had a game get beyond two sessions in real life, so i hope to get a little more progression story wise. I'm having a lot of difficulty accessing the rule books, I have the core SR4 rulebook downloaded to my personal computer, but i don't have personal internet here, i have to do all of this from a shared computer in a computer room, so i have a little bit of trouble accessing the rule books when i post, please forgive any mistakes, and if you see them let me know. Working on solutions, but it will take some time before i can reference and post at the same time.

Oh and 'Twitch' really is my nickname, i hold the record at Ft. Lewis for pistol Quickdraw (.73 seconds).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello, 'twitch' here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: