Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHello, 'twitch' here SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hello, 'twitch' here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twitch
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Twitch
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Hello, 'twitch' here Empty
PostSubject: Hello, 'twitch' here   Hello, 'twitch' here EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:41 pm

I haven't had many opportunities to play SR or any tabletop game, I'm usually kept very busy at my job. I work for the U.S. Army so i move around a lot and can't keep a very accurate schedule (you'd be surprised how much that pisses GMs off when you normally meet face to face). So far from what i've read in the games section i like the pace a lot, and i should be able to keep up for the most part.

I am in Afghanistan right now, so i'm a little off of everyone else's time only about 11 hours off.... We sometimes have communications blackouts here due to unforseen circumstances etc...

i have never had a game get beyond two sessions in real life, so i hope to get a little more progression story wise. I'm having a lot of difficulty accessing the rule books, I have the core SR4 rulebook downloaded to my personal computer, but i don't have personal internet here, i have to do all of this from a shared computer in a computer room, so i have a little bit of trouble accessing the rule books when i post, please forgive any mistakes, and if you see them let me know. Working on solutions, but it will take some time before i can reference and post at the same time.

Oh and 'Twitch' really is my nickname, i hold the record at Ft. Lewis for pistol Quickdraw (.73 seconds).
Back to top Go down

Hello, 'twitch' here
Page 1 of 1