Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

As the meal started to slowly wind down the J started bringing up the subject of the desert menu and did the crème brûlée seem a better choice than the apple peach tart with white chocolate sauce.

<User PL> No. This number will be deactivated once our business here is concluded. However if you provide me with a drop box number or other contact method I will pass on any additional details that come up should we find out anything on our end.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Mississippi provides a number and uploads it to both of them.
{User: ML} That should do the trick. And Don't worry, we'll get to know each other well enough, but without wasting our friend's time here doing it.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 am

Scarlet opted for the apple pie when desert was presented. It was one of her favorites and rarely passed it up when it was an option. When optional numbers were handed out she also sent hers on to each of them.

{User:Amanda}
Sounds like we're good for the moment then. If this goes smoothly I do hope that this working arrangement could continue in the future. That is if the need for skills such as mine are needed for future problems that you may encounter.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 pm

<User PL> Very well, with that settled I shall provide you with your upfront payments.
<System> User PL wishes to initiate a credit transfer of 10,000 Nuyen. Accept Y/N?
<User PL> I wish you a swift conclusion to your business.

With the matter settled and desert ordered, the Johnson excused himself, flagging down one of the waitresses. "I'm terribly sorry, can you cancel the request for just my desert and forward me the bill? I'm covering the meal expenses for my friends here but it seems I have some urgent matters to attend to." with the bill for the meal paid along with the customary tip, he offers his parting excuses to you both "I'm sorry, we shall have to continue this some other time. Seems they urgently need me back at the office. Keep in touch!" and with that he simply takes his leave, leaving you two alone to plan as need be.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 am

{System} User PL wishes to initiate a credit transfer of 10,000 Nuyen. Accept Y/N?

{Yes}

Scarlet accepted the transfer from the J and then sent it on to another account.

{User:Amanda} We'll get back to you when we have something.

Scarlet nodded and even put on a pouty face when the J continued with the charade of three old friends meeting up for a lunch. "Have a great day thanks for the present."

Sitting back down she looked at "Ted" and smiled. "Well it seems that our lunch is over. Yet we've barely had time to catch up on much. I'm sure that there is more to tell. How about we get out of here and get dome some caf? I'm parked just down the street." She picked up the cloth napkin that had been resting on her lap and made the motion of cleaning her hands off a bit as she waited for Teds answer.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 pm

{System} Accept Transfer Y/N? Y_

"Sorry you have to leave buddy. If you get a chance, we've got to do this again!"

{User: MS}We'll be in touch. Contact me if you need us.

Mississipi smiles at her request for coffee. "I never could say no to you Amanda! I'll meet you there. I need to pay the parking on my truck."

{System} User MS has shared a navigation waypoint. Do you wish to Accept?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm

With the meet concluded and the pair now left to their own devices, they soon found they had very little to go on overall beyond the actual addresses (or in one case simply a GPS co-ordinate which was honestly probably even better). One location was on the outskirts of Seattle, the second was located in the Barrens and the third was located on the 12th floor of a building downtown. There were a number of photos and the like connected to the case but nothing that seemed to conclusively point to which specific location the J was actually looking for, or even really what. Each location was registered under a different company name, none of which seemed remotely connected, nor were they sizeable companies. The only thing of any particular interest was that the businesses happened to have all been registered within the same month several years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Mississippi went out to his truck, paid the parking fees, and moved it down the street to a coffee shop. There he got out and began looking over the files given them by the Johnson. It's like an old fashioned shell game you'd see the guys running in the barrens. Well what they used to run, these days it's all matrix this and matrix that. I really miss back when the Matrix was the domain of true wizards, not every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

He sits down and waits for his 'partner' to join him, ordering what has to be a severe irregularity - just a large cup of black soy-caf.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

As Mikel poured over the files given him, he noticed of the three locations listed, the last team that had tried to pin things down had apparently intended to scope it out the location just outside of Seattle next. It was a vague and at best tiny lead but perhaps it was worth looking into. Meanwhile the Soy-Caf shows up rather promptly and turns out everything it promised to be. Bitter, kinda bland, a little watery, hot, and black. At least it had caffeine in it and was passable in taste. Then again it was hard to get real coffee these days without paying an arm and a leg for it, or perhaps your first born. The location outside of Seattle appeared to be some sort of warehouse or at least a stand alone building but the prior team hadn't done much looking into it at the time, having been busy looking into other possible sites that all turned out to be a deadend. Still, he could follow the lead or take a gamble on one of the other sites, if any of them were actually real he had a one in three chance of picking the right one even if it was done on a blind guess....
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 am

She watched Ted leave the establishment as she waited for her desert to show up in a take out container. When it did she scooped it up and made for the door. Ever careful she ran her tag eraser over the container to kill any possible tags that it might contain.

Reaching her SUV he sent the code to unlock the door and hopped in setting the desert for later on the passenger seat. Seconds later she was puling out of her spot and moving around the corner and down the block to the Cafe where she was going to meet Ted her new partner on the run. She brought up the info and looked it over as she made her way to the second meet. Luckily she found a spot behind a truck just down from the shop. She sat in the drivers seat for a moment as she looked over the information from the J a bit more closely. There wasn't really much to go on. One possible lead even though it was very small. Closing the file she left her vehicle and locked it down as she walked to the cafe.

Entering through the door she looked around and spotted Ted quickly. Giving a wave she made her way over to his table and sat down. Catching the attention of a pretty Elf serving girl, whos name tag in AR showed her name was Rachel, she placed an order for a Soy-Caf. She was smiling when she looked back to Ted. "It's been a while since we've had a chance to catch up. Did you get a chance to look over the plans for the reunion. To be honest the others didn't give us much to work with." She said with a raised eyebrow. One hand was idly fiddling with the napkin but placed it in her lap since the server returned quickly and placed her order on the table.

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Chooo Chooo! All aboard the GM railroad train!

Please proceed to the main Twinkle Twinkle little star game thread.

This thread has now been locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game   Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle - Shell Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kesslan's Games-
Jump to: