Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat

Go down 
+3
Gala
Darkon
Kesslan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:42 am

Hey Kesslan: I hope everything is ok with you!

I expect things are picking up in the Restaurant business. Could you just give us a shout out that you're all good, and some idea of when you'll be back again?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Sorry I kinda just dropped off there. Just had a lot on my plate lately in the realm of medical appointments, work and other things.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:33 am

I hope everything is ok!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am

Well not entirely. My dad has surgery coming up soon and I'm still having trouble with my shoulder ever since I tore the tendon at work.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 am

I hope I didn't overstep my bounds here but I just posted for everyone, basically. And are we expecting Scarlet to be returning anytime soon?

@Darkon: this should be a fun RP situation!
@Mikel: This should be fun for you too!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 am

I'm sorry Kesslan! Tendon issues are real problems!!

What's going on with your dad?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 am

@MikelAmroni: You still around? This could be some fun, but I kinda need you and Darkon to play... It doesn't work so well with just one character...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:34 am

I'll write a post today Gala. Once more, sorry for the wait. 

Though I would like some info from Kesslan about what Darkon found inside the compound. He would tell the others. Though I guess we can stretch the RP a bit until we reach that part.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 am

Yeah, I'm up for stretching the RP for the moment. Kesslan has been quite busy of late, and I would rather keep playing, to the extent that we are able. Besides, this situation is one ripe with possibilities for great RP! I'd hate to have the train moving forward interfere with our fun!!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm

The post isn't much, but it keeps the characterisation going. Smile Not that we would get far on that roof anyway. Wink At least we can bicker talk. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:15 pm

I'll have a reply up tomorrow or so - been really busy of late.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Sorry for the late reply - had an emergency move get dumped on me. Won't have internet at home until the 11th.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Just as a GM note on the present scene. I've not put in anything that's insurmountable with the equipment/skills you all have at hand. You don't need to run off and buy more equipment or anything if that's your concern.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:43 am

We didn't expect that; at least I didn't. But since you were otherwise occupied, I figured it would be fun to do some over-the-top RP in relation to an extreme version of the possible situation. It kept us amused for a while!
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi all.

First I must apologize for dropping off the site. Life was pretty busy for me. Some personal stuff and a death in the family resulting in a trip back home had me traveling, no Internet at my dads. Couple that with a busy time ar work and end of school stuff for my four girls just left little time for quality time with my wife. With all that said there's no reason I could not have piped in and said I needed a break for a bit. And for that I am sorry.

Right now I'm at the beginning of a well deserved and needed two week vacation. Drove 400 miles to spend time with my wifes family in Virginia. While we do have Internet here I don't forsee a lot of time to post (on my iPod atm). We have a lot of plans made to do stuff. (National zoo in DC, some museums in the national mall area and the Marine Corps museum in Quantico. With a few other things thrown in.)

If you all will have me back I'd really like to get back into the game when my vacation is over. I haven't had a chance to see how the game progressed yet. Perhaps tonight when the kids go the bed.

Take care all.

Yogi

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 pm

@Yogi: Your timing is impeccable! It seems now is just exactly the right time for someone other than me to start playing your character again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 am

Thanks Gala. Still on my much needed vacation here in Virginia.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Hey, just wanted to say I am still alive. Though things are not really going to advance at this point unless you guys actually go inside or something.

Also I think I said this before but you guys are totally being way more paranoid than strictly required. Yes there are a few nasty tricks up ahead but nothing to the scale I've pitted you against at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm still here at my in-laws. I will attempt to get a post up this evening. Hopefully it will get things moving. My vacation is almost over.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Two posts tonight...nice. Lets kick start this thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 am

I figured I'll wait a bit for Gala and Darkon to post.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 pm

I'll have a post up this evening.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 am

Sorry, have been on a RP con this weekend. I'll see if I can get something up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Yogismith wrote:
I'll have a post up this evening.

Yeah last night didn't work out so well but tonight did.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Finally managed to write a short post.

Kesslan, if you like, I can roll perception. Would it come with any boni or mali?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next