Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 39
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 am

Over his sub vocal Teckster addresses Smoken DSmoken D I might need some help with this mage if he does go bad guy all of a sudden. With that said and his spell coursing through his body, Teckster stays on guard as he waits to hear back about the other side of the buildings 3 unwanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1139
Age : 33
Location : U.S.
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am

Quote :
business man: "Do you know who I..."

"Dunno, don't care." Connor was very well prepared for this sorta insanity. This is exactly what he relished in, a good ole fashioned hoop kicking, and for once it wasn't his hind end on the burners. Unfortunately it was too early yet for there to be full on death, chaos, and destruction (maybe a little destruction would be acceptable (he'd check with the team on that one.)) So he spun up the revolvers in his shoulder cannons to switch to stick and shock ammo, less then lethal was the way to go at the moment.

--
Firing shoulder cannons, 1 per lady

volley 1
lady 1: 7 dice + 1 full offense + 2 edge = 10 = 4 hits rule of 6: 0 hits

lady 2 (the one who already has the -4): 6 dice + 1 multi strike + 1 full offense + 2 edge = 10 = 1 hit

Volley 2
lady 1: 7 dice + 1 full offense + 2 edge = 10 = 3 hits
lady 2 (the one who already has the -4): 6 dice + 1 multi strike + 1 full offense + 2 edge = 10 = 4 hits

results: 2 volleys of SnS ammo fired at the ladies, recoil compensated, rugers do have suppressors
--


Faster then almost anyone could see, in one smooth motion, Connor's mounted cannons barked a small maelstrom of shock ammo on the two slitches, triggered his Cyber arm slides to sling forward his Ares Predator IV's, lethal ammo at the ready. and the barrels sighted distinctly on the mans forehead. "Name's Joker, and unless you want me to dance a jig down ye'r throat and turn you into corned beef and cabbage, i suggest ye be sitting down right now and explaining to me exactly what you're doing here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 am

The ork Raén had attacked was still realing back from the chem dump into her system. That's probably what caused Joker's first shot to go wide and the second to lose some of its impact as it tried to fry her through her armor. The combination of electrical current and chemical drowsiness was starting to show!
Ork 1: Dodge Roll + Edge - dmg taken - previous dodge (8d6.hitsopen(5,6)=3) Net hits 0
Ork 1: dodge shot two (4d6.hits(5)=1) Net hits 3
Ork 1: Damage Soak: dmg soak (9d6.hits(5)=4) Net hits 0 (Mistake made, rolled 9 instead of 8 Body + 1/2 impact, reducing hits to 3.) 3s(e) damage taken.

The second was distracted by her sister's attacker and took both of Joker's shots, one to the chest and the other to her neck. She staggered drunkenly before hitting the ground hard.
Ork 2: dodge roll + edge (10d6.hitsopen(5,6)=3) Net hits 1
Ork 2: Damage Soak: dmg soak: Body + 1/2 impact (8d6.hits(5)=1) Net hits 0. 6s(e) damage taken.
Ork 2: dodge shot two (6d6.hits(5)=1) Net hits 3 (had to take off the last two die because of damage)
Ork 2: Damage Soak: damage soak body + 1/2 impact (8d6.hits(5)=3) Net Hits 0. 6s(e) damage taken.

The Human male's face went dark with rage at Joker's actions and words.

Becky, grab your sister. We're leaving.

With that. He calls forth his spirit guardians. An earth elemental erupts from the ground between the human and Joker, cutting off any clean shot from the pavilion side. Another Manifests beside the first preventing a simple flanking action. At the same time, something seems to warp the air around the human, glittering like tiny droplets dancing and swirling through the air.

You have made a grave mistake today. The human says as the elementals finish materializing around him.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 39
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 am

With all the action taking place on the other side of the building Teckster doesn't have a just cause to start geeking this (might be) Wino. So inorder to help his group out he mentally grabs the window that has him linked to the cameras and decides to do something like the wino said and down the cameras in his area and the ones in the front of the building. With one mental thought a squirrel with a pencil and eraser in hand jumps into Tecksters view and starts to snow out the cameras in the front and back area of the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 pm

The ork girl still standing finishes drawing her pistol, vaguely aiming it in Raén's general direction as she shifts over to her fallen sister and kneels down to lift her over her shoulder.

Got 'er Mr. S. she grunts as she lifts the dead weight over her shoulder. She pauses to keep her balance before trying to stand up from her kneeling position.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color


Last edited by Wreck on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 41
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Catalina/Killer Cat: Pavilion roof
Shots fired!! They were friendlies from Joker though, and Ran'e had made her move... Things were happening fast, faster then anticipated, and she was slow to act... By the time she rolled over and moved into position on the edge of the roof. The Human had declared they were leaving, and one of the Orc women was down. The last one carrying the other... Cat saw the Elemental's emergence, lining up her cross hairs between the monsters, and getting ready to pop the Agressive one, out of the two... But instead, they drew a defensive stance around the summoner, her original target the human... they were blocking her view, but if she could not see them, then she figured they probably could not see her. She put her head down, and paid more attention to the feeds, laying on her stomach. No point in giving up her position when those two had it under control...

Move Action: turn over move up...
Further Actions: Withheld (if i can do that, that is)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 pm

The wino's eyes go wide and his jaw drops open before he can even attempt to control himself.

I told you that slot would frag this up for you! Best o luck ace, you're gonna need it against what that fool just brought down on your hoops. If any of you survive, I'll try and patch you up. With that, the old man ducks into his home and starts chanting.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1018
Age : 48
Location : Chilliwack, British Columbia. Canada
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Like many around the park he jumps at the sound of gunfire. Frag my hoop bloody! He shoves his e-paper into one pocket and tugs his own pistol free of the shoulder rig, holding it under his long coat as he lurches up. Hunching into his long coat he darts towards Teckster, across the path leading to the pavilion. On my way Teck. Magic is flying out here now. He scans all his feeds, looking for any more dangers. Drek, Drek, bloody drek. If we're lucky nobodies tied three of us to this yet.

_________________
Primary Language
Internal monologues / thoughts If I on a rare occasion think in a different language then the color will change to that language.
Second Language
Third Language
Matrix / comms / subvocal In color of language used.


In God we fear and Dog we love.
If you wish to experience peace, provide peace to another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 38
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Dirty human! You are a mage? Drek! Excrement!!! And then three at once!!!!!!! At the sight of the three spirits, Siona almost turned and ran. But only almost. The gun pointing at her nearly hypnotized her. This is real! No trid, no sim, but absolutely real!

He said they are leaving. Can we trust that? And nonetheless, the elementals might stay behind to take revenge. She really didn't know what to do right now.

((OOC: action held. If the elementals get sent to attack, she will start banishing them one after the other.))

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:52 am

Teckster:
The watcher he assigned to watch the wino reports that it is unable to do so as it cannot sense him through the barrier which has been erected around his last known location.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 39
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:55 am

Ok little watcher buddy just stay out side his barrier and make sure no astral being leave the barrier area. Teckster thinks his commands to the watcher then quickly starts thinking what to do next. Well now I know he is not spying on the meet and if he tries to my watcher will let me know. I guess regroup with Smoken D and hack these cameras. With a plan in mind he will go back to his comm link and move forward on to hacking the snooping cameras.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1139
Age : 33
Location : U.S.
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 pm

((ooc: sorry wreck, weekends are horrible posting times for me. i face down three 18 hour shifts every friday, saturday, and sunday that i can't tear away from my kitchen, sorry.))

Joker felt an immense wave of pride wash over him as a brash half-smile washed over his face and he relived the last few moments. Three on one should have been great odds for them, should be and reality, Connor had never seen the two meet, but he did notice his teammate snag the slap patch on the one slag which gave him a perfect opening. He had seen both ladies leveled by his Rugers, felt the thunder roil from his shoulders down through his chest as each round left the barrel. Each women doubled over in pain as he calmly lifted his arms and leveled the predators that slithered out of his sleeves, the cool metal barrels leveled at the Mobsters eyes, as what should have been a perfect moment of triumph for him turned into tragedy.

"Oy, You know the rules, no one gets in if they're late, take it up with your boss." Connor called to the man as him and his girls tucked tails and turned away, but had left Connor a little going away present as he backed away from the spot three elementals appeared before him. He calmly lowered his guns as he tinkered with the best way to combat these three beasts. He'd only ever taken on meta-humans, or the basic monsters, devil rats and their ilk. So in quickest fashion Connor decided on a prudent coarse of action, not shooting the damn things first.

((delay action))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 am

Aho, the human rejoinders at Joker's remarks. You really have no idea why you're here. Baka, you have made an enemy this day. One with long arms and deep pockets.

With that, The human turns on his heel and begins to walk away in the same determined pace with which he had approached the pavilion. The water elemental continued to circle him in a protective shield as he left the park. The ork girl lifted her sister and followed as best she could under the added burden. Her gun now pointed at the pavement, but the white knuckled grip The two earth elementals remained statuesque until the trio were out of site and obviously not being followed. At which time they collapsed back into the earth of the park, returning to the astral realm from which they had been born. There was no physical trace that any of them had even been there.


_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color


Last edited by Wreck on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 41
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 am

With the threat level in front of the pavilion dieing down steadily, Catalina Decided to turn her attention to the park at large, no doubt they had been noticed, but she was looking for first responders, and off duty personnel in the park... Anyone really with drawn weapons, and headed their way using the drones feeds, and camera's in the park she tried to quickly identify the threat level of the park as a whole best she could... She was sure this was not over...

Perception test: (umm not sure if the drone camera's offer bonuses but ill roll normal Wreck can adjust) pool 8dice = 3hits yaaay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 39
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 am

Well it seems like the stuff up front is cooling down. Teckster was about to go back to his cameras when a thought hits him. (sub vocal) Raen if you could try and astral view the three people that way if we ever see them again you will be able to notice their astral signature. Ok I'm going back to cleaning up the tech spys watching all of us. With that said Teckster decides to make the cameras shut down for 4 minutes then turn back on with that done it should give the group time to get out of sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1018
Age : 48
Location : Chilliwack, British Columbia. Canada
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:39 pm

With the trio making their exit of the park he holsters his gun and lights up another smoke while scanning the feeds for KE or any other security moving in. So much for fraggin subtlety. Who's pinged..... He looks around at the hedge as he moves towards the bower with Teckster and the whino. Teckster, what's the whino doing.

_________________
Primary Language
Internal monologues / thoughts If I on a rare occasion think in a different language then the color will change to that language.
Second Language
Third Language
Matrix / comms / subvocal In color of language used.


In God we fear and Dog we love.
If you wish to experience peace, provide peace to another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:06 am

Teckster:
The two cameras covering the front of the pavilion shut down and stop feeding to the node before the human and two orks have gotten more than a few feet.

Cat & Smoken D:
Cat and Smoken D both notice that two armed KE patrol men are cautiously moving toward the pavilion area. Several other civilians in the park have their weapons drawn and are looking in the general direction of the building.

Cat also notices a small dog trotting over from the northern part of the park, down 8th Ave.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 39
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:51 am

Teckster finishes wit his editing of the video files then hears Smoken D ask what's up with the wino. Well as far as I can tell he is inside a magic lodge there doing his meditating. I thought at first that he was going to astrally project into the meeting and start spying but my watcher spirits is on the look out for that so I think he is fine right now. With that said he figures their shoot out at the front might grab some attention. We made a big bang I guess we wait and see what happens to stick it's nose out to see what we are doing. Lets try and blend we should walk a bit together then reset to our look out spots. With that invite to Smoken D for the two of them to walk away and give each other back up if something else happens Teckster starts to walk around the area. Over there should work. Teckster points over to a spot where the two can watch the back and Smoken D side at the same time. Corners are cool.

Teckster walks to the corner view point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 41
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 am

Catalina watched closely as people drew there guns and looked their way watched as the Knight Errant officers moved towards them she alerted everyone over the sub-vocal "You Guys we got incoming I see two KE's weapons drawn on there way ETA like now, and the rest of the park alerted as well... We need a plan and we need it now... If you need me to buy some time I can make them Duck right now i believe... If you wish it so... or i could try and just drop them your choice...?" She did not mention the dog and Unlocked the safety on her rifle again, seems she would be needing it after all... She awaited a team response...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 39
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Teckster is walking to his spot where he can view the side and back of the building when over his comm he hears killer cat talk of cops showing up. Great we just got the cops to start looking at us. Time to think. With a quick plan coming to his mind he voices it over the sub vocal to the group. Ok I have a plan. First we need our sniper on the roof to be invisible If these cops are not mages that will keep Killer Cat from being noticed. Second our shoulder packing Joker needs to take cover in one of the vehicles to keep him from standing out with his shoulder rigs. Third we will want our talker to talk the cops out of going inside the building, also you want to make it sound like you had nothing to do with the attack. Last if the mage has a spell that would make them believer our face on this go giver if not stay near by to give cover fire if we do have to drop the KE's. We are running out of time so voice any objects quickly or do what I just said. If we can talk out of this that would be much better. With that said over the comm link Teckster hopes everyone jumps into doing what they are told but then again this is his first group he has ever done a run with so he still doesn't know what each person is going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1018
Age : 48
Location : Chilliwack, British Columbia. Canada
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 pm

With no small effort he calmly walks beside Teckster, even succeding in not sucking his cigarette down in one long drag. Joker, go for my car. See if you can swing around those knits, they are west of you and moving. He checks again on the feeds for the two officers. Fraggin Cluster this is. He mutters softly at Teckster. With those bloody elemental's the knits are sure to call magical backup of some kind. If we can fraggin keep it all subtle and aim them at the triplets instead of us or the park. I hope to ghu Raén can pull this off. Raén, try to intercept the guards. Take the initiative with them, civil and polite always but direct. Weave a wonderful web for them, try blaming the suit and orkets. He takes another drag as he glances at Teckster, one brow raised and smoke fraying into the wind around him. If she can't pull off the lie.... hard choices. This hour ain't fraggen done yet. Another drag and dry chuckle, his eyes never stopping their scan of feeds or the park. Omai, it's still better than driving a cab.

_________________
Primary Language
Internal monologues / thoughts If I on a rare occasion think in a different language then the color will change to that language.
Second Language
Third Language
Matrix / comms / subvocal In color of language used.


In God we fear and Dog we love.
If you wish to experience peace, provide peace to another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 38
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:23 am

"Yes, leave me alone with these. I hope I can solve this to our advantage." Siona replied.

She looked for the approaching KE cops, quickening her breathing on purpose. Her eyes widened as if in near panic, and when the cops were close enough she called out for them, putting on an even thicker accent than she actually had.

"Oh help please. Officer those spirits are threatening me. Oh this lecherous mage. Please sirs." She backed away from the spirits by inches as if she were too scared to move quickly. "That man. He must be a mage. He made advances at me serulos-ha, erm... very ungraceful. My refusal angered him and he called those to scare me into compliance. But I am honorable." Her voice and posture cried out innocent damsel.

Con roll to make the KE cops believe her story: Cha6+Con1+Glamour3-stun1=9d (9d6. hits(5)=3) (3 hits)

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:42 am

Joker:
As the mage and his orks disappeared around the corner of the planter's box, the elementals slipped back into the earth as though they had never been there.

Dreck! That damned slot and his slitches had mad a difficult hour even more so. Connor didn't like the idea of leaving his post. The licenses he'd gotten for the shoulder guns should pass any patrol unit scruitiny, but... why take the chance of getting hauled off for "questioning?"

D, Teckster, I'm headed for D's van while Raén tries to get the cops on that slot's trail and off ours. Make sure it's unlocked when I get there, I don't want to be standing around looking like a criminal.

It was going to feel real good when he put a slug in that mage's hoop. He could hear his brothers reciting the prayer for the deceased as he dashed for the van on Hubble Pl. Cutting through the planter's box saved some time and probably avoiding the badges that Killer Cat had said were on the way.

Raén:
The to KE patrol men intercept Siona as she dashes up to them when they round the corner of the planter's box. One lowers his weapon engaging with her in the hopes that he wont rial her further. The second still has his Ares Predator IV partially raised in case the "mage" the woman was speaking about was still around.

K1:
Alright miss, calm down. Take a deep breath. Now, what happened? What Mage?

He listened as she told him her story, occasionally interrupting with other questions.
What did he call? Was he alone? What did he look like? Where did he go? Was anyone hurt? We heard gunshots and got a report of possible magical activity. Did you see the gunman? Where did he go?

K2:
While his partner was talking with Raén, the second officer started to talk to someone via his commlink.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 38
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:58 am

"He called three spirits to scare me." Siona explained, still breathing shallow and quickly. "Have you not seen them? The mage had a girl with him already. She was not enough I guess. He went that way." She gestured vaguely into the direction opposite of where the trio went.

It wouldn't suit us if they catch up with them and get their side of the story. She thought. "Hurt? No. I am not hurt. Only scared. Thank you for coming to my rescue."

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin


Last edited by Darkon on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 am

K1:
Good, good. Uh.. You said that went that way? He was pointing back the way he had come. From the slack smile on his face, knew she had this one wrapped around her little finger but good.

K2:
Dispatch says this is the most likely area. What about the gunshots? Did you see anyone with a gun? His expression said he wasn't happy he couldn't get confirmation. His eyes went blank as he received a new message. Magical activity confirmed. Trying to track the source now. He looked at Raén for the first time. We're terribly sorry for this Miss... His hopeful smile made it clear he was hoping she'd give him her name, and probably not for the report. Hutch, why don't you follow up on the tracking while I take down her statement?

"Hutch's" crestfallen expression let it be known who had seniority in this pair. Yes sir, he said dejectedly as he holstered his gun and started walking back along the path towards Seneca. He kept glancing back over his shoulder at Raén trying to catch her attention, but failing to do so.

So, Miss...?

Raén notices a cute little beagle sitting at her feet tail wagging while the police officer opens is AR and records her story of what had happened.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Chance at the Majors IC
Back to top 
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Character: Wesley Majors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Wreck's Games-
Jump to: