Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 20 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Frag me bloody, you nullskulled spawn of a despotic slitch. He curses softly at the locked door and the overly cheery sign that refuses to change under the force of his tired glare. Finally he drops his smoke and grinds it into the concrete before turning away lighting up another and getting back into Martha to glumly stare out at the brightening day.
Fragging perfect fragging start to another dreck-long day. Now what.... For several drags he contemplates crawling into the back and going back to sleep. With a sigh he tosses that idea into the wish-full thinking bucket, also known as trash.
Tossing his cigarette butt out the window he pulls into traffic, now fully awake. He let's Martha drive herself as he opens his AR comm window and considering who he needs to contact first and for what. Not really eager to talk to anyone yet he starts composing short voice messages.
HardWire: Salutations. Need to know your intel, contact me asap. Can pick-up if needed. Do you like Japanese food? :SmokenD
Raén: Salutations. Contact me when ready. Can pick-up if needed. Do you like Japanese food? :SmokenD
Tywin: Salutations. Contact me when ready. Can pick-up if needed. Do you like Japanese food? :SmokenD

Then he comes to KC, whom he was willing to talk to at any time of the day, and he changes the newly formed plan and calls her. Nervously lighting another smoke while waiting for KC to answer. As soon as the connection is made he speaks in his most charming tones. Salutations and greetings this fine morning. If you haven't eaten yet I know several good places near your hotel..
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:53 am

Catalina Hotel:

Catalina was already on her 104th pushup when D's Buzzzz came through her COM She could not stop though "If its not 110 pushups, then its 220 sit ups" Angelo would say... She pressed on slowly down her muscles stressing all the way then she would push strait up her hands leaving the ground and her body mid air she clapped her hands beneath her and then set them apart on the ground slowly starting the evolution again!

When she was finished and showered Catalina Got dressed And listened to her message from smoken D she was starving and called him right back... "Hey Smokey sure Jap food on you sounds great meet you out front lata..."
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Siona received Smokeys message after her shower, when she got back to her room where she had left her comlink. She read, smirked, and replied:

"Raw fish? Do I look like a cat ? Sounds delicious. You can pick me up in 10 minutes."

Letting the towel fall down to the floor, the four armed elf turned to her wardrobe. "Hm... what to wear? We'll go on a run later. So maybe nothing too colourful." She sifted through the clothes she had. "What to wear, what to wear?" She sang under her breath, holding this shirt before her mirrors reflection, then that trouser. "I've got nothing to wear...

Siona picked up her comlink once more: "Correction. You can pick me up in 30 minutes."

Elaine poked her head into Sionas room: "Already dressing up? Where do you want to go this early?"

Siona growled at the older relative. "Will you give me some privacy here?" Not that it bothered her much. "If it's of any interest for you, I have a follow up job to the one you got me."

Elaine seemed surprised. "Look. That one hasn't been a good idea to begin with. It was just a favor for an... aquaintance of mine. This line of work is too dangerous for you. What would I tell your parents if anything happened to you?"

Siona smirked. "You should have thought about that before you forced me into it. And now I got a taste of it, I found out I like it. It's still my life. And if you can do it, then I can do it too. Anyway, I don't plan to get hurt. Living is more fun." She sighed. "Now get out and let me dress. I don't want to be late."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:19 pm

HardWire:
As HardWire finishes creating his hidden account, he gets a message from Smoken D.

Smoken D wrote:
Salutations. Need to know your intel, contact me asap. Can pick-up if needed. Do you like Japanese food? :SmokenD
Just as he is about to replay he notices a second incoming message.

Isamu Tatsu wrote:
Mikyo! Where are you? You were supposed to be at the shop at 7 to pick up a shipment! I got message that the shipment wasn't delivered because no one was there! You need to go to Kuro-Neko store uptown on East Galer Street and pick it up. My customer is coming in at noon and I expect his merchandise to be there!
Doing a quick check, HardWire realizes the location he needs to get to is about six miles north, thus seven miles back to the store... If he leaves now, he should be able to get there and back to the store by 10 am. That's a whole two hours to spare. Null-sheen.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 pm

With Raén's message he jumps fully into Martha's interface and slaloms across three lanes to make a hard left, leaving a wake of screeching breaks, blaring horns, and a rather impressive number of angry gestures.  All of which lightens his mood considerably from the low it had reached when KC hadn't answered and he had to leave another message.  Fraggen A. I fragging still get breakfast with a totally exotic rocket.  Who fragging scares the bloody dreck right out of me........ fragging wiz dreck.  He shudders briefly, as he usually does with magic, and then get's a grip on himself.  Gotta glitch that dreck.  Magic is a fragging part of life and biz.  Stop fragging tweaking over it you dreck!  He mentally rants to himself while weaving through traffic deliberately wild and rapidly enough to annoy everyone he passes but not enough to draw any real heat.
Now taking a more roundabout route to pick up Raén he is still making better time and he is only blocks away when he gets KC's message.  Woot!  He laughs as he realizes he now get's to have breakfast with two rockets.  Today is starting to look fragging good.  He chuckles to himself while pulling Martha up to the curb he'd dropped Raén off at earlier this morning, his mood having vastly improved since then.
He pings Raén's comm and then KC's while digging into several dashboard compartments.  
Raén:  At the curb.  
KC:  Picking up Raén now, there in 20.
Finally pulling out a spray bottle of 'null-smell' liberally sprays the interior of Martha and after a moments thought, himself as well.  With the smells covered he quickly shoves the happily small bit of junk and clutter under the seats and out of sight. After a quick look to make sure Martha at least looks clean he uses an AR mirror and attempts to get his hair under control. And as usual ends up just jamming his battered cap back on to hide it. Without thinking he lights another cigarette as he waits.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Once hardwire gets the call from the group smoker he forwards all the data he has gotten from his search ie deliver sceduals etc.

With his first backdoor in place hardwire goes back to the first node inorder to create another back door he then leav
es the sytem downs the last of his coffee but before his last log off of the system he edits his data trail

OOC im on the phone back soon sorry for the wait plase gm reroll the same dice for 2nd backdoor then an edit test. Thanks back to normal posting soon
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 am

Catalina Outside renton inn:

Smoken D's Message came in and she responded...

Message to D:

Roger that! Already out side boss cyclops

Message ends:

Her big duffel in hand she one hand typed a message to Angelo, it was time for morning check in...

Message to big brother:

Their coming to pick me up something bout morning sushi, probably go over the plan based on last nights recon...

Message ends:

All of that out of the way, Catalina added the software/Agent that was mailed to her COM by the team techie it was plug and play which was nice for her not being the most computer savvy team member... She did it mostly to keep up appearances but was it really a good idea to install a team agent on an agency COM? Only time would tell...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Siona got out to the street. She wore plain coloured clothes, not the fancifully coloured she usually wore. Her rainbowy hair was tied in a ponytail and she had prepared a brown scarf for her hair when the run would start. It was way to easy to recognize.

When she saw his car at the street corner, she hopped in without a problem and fastened her seatbelt with two hands while a third pulled shut the door. "Alright, let's go." She noticed his gaze despite her plain clothes. Gift and curse of the fair folk. She thought, knowing full well it was not only her good looks but also the glamour she was spreading wherever she went.

Siona was really looking forward to see KillerCat. And she was even more glad that KC wasn't a big rival on that field. Ah well... girls are complicated beings.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 am

While waiting he finally gets a message from Hardwire, and a large data dump along with it.  He scans the message and is about to start looking through the data when he spots Raén coming out of the building.  Subdued clothing or not she still stands out like a flame in the fog and he forgets himself, happily watching her get into the car, before blinking the rest of reality back into focus.  And a good morning to you too.  
With a shrug he tosses his butt and pulls into traffic to pick up KC.  Still pushing it enough to annoy everyone else he slaloms through the morning traffic.  Our new slicer's been busy, dumped a load of data at me already.  Null signal from Tywinn though.  He sends a copy of the data from Hardwire to Raén's comm as he talks.
With only a paltry dozen angry horns and gestures they make it to KC's hotel where he break slides to a stop at curb, right in front of KC. With a wide grin and in a bad Arabic accent he calls out.  Taxi here lady!  Where you go?
The moment KC's in Martha's tires spin up and they take off again a midst more angry commuters.  Just three blocks later he slides into a small parking lot facing Sachi's Sushi Shop, a rather forlorn looking restaurant with a battered sign that reads 'O en 2  ours a ay!'    I know, it looks like dreck but the food ain't.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 am

KC Waited when Martha pulled up she hopped in throwing her bag in first then her herself deftly she had become very close to these two in a very short time and she knew what she had to say would hold weight with them after all they were runners...

"Hey Smokey" She said in a playful tone "Hey Raen, Kisses..." Again a big smile, as she settled in... Her face then took on a more serious appearance and she spoke low and not like what they were use to from her... "Look guys before we pick anybody else up id like to ask you something...? Do you think we should go for any pay data or just blow the joint I'm asking because iv seen it know and its a fort. If lone star surrounds the place after the ten minute window we could be asking a lot... On the other hand..." and her smile returned... "I think we can do it...! I think a place like that is bound to have something big inside! When you originally said we would look for pay data I was like sure now I'm thinking we can't miss this. what do you think? as the core of the group i trust your judgment... But keep in mind i might know someone we could sell something like that too depending on what it is... Up to you..."
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Backdoor Rolls:

Once HardWire is sure his backdoor account is up and running he edits his path.

Edit Roll:

With the job done and the last of the soy cafe at this all night matrix bar it was time to board a delivery then try and meet up with the group If still time.

-----------------------MESSAGE-------------------
To: Smoken D

I'll be there, have to make a dilevery first. So pick me up at work.
<<<<LINK>>>>> Map with store location<<<<<<LINK>>>>>>
--------------------END MESSAGE----------------

HardWire Grabs Icy and slams it down on the pavement to head out to make the delivery.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Martha sits idling while he considers KC's question.  He already knows his answer but he takes the time to think it over again, mostly to make sure he's considered as many angles as possible, before turning to face both KC and Raén.  Echo that.  If we can snag it, do so.  Data will be up to Hardwire to slice out.  Physically, any high grade pharmaceuticals are well worth their weight.  We just have to be fast and careful.  If the dreck drops so does the swag and we fade, full speed.  His comm flashes Hardwires message in his AR view and he sighs at the interesting timing of this day while checking his map to figure time for the round trip to pick up the hacker.  Speak of the demon/summon the demon;  Hardwire just pinged me, needs a ride.  Like a fragging dreck-domed taxi.
He pulls out a pack only to find it empty and with a sigh he crumples it before shoving it back into his pocket and continuing without comment.    K, Martha can go pick Hardwire up.  Let's get some sashimi and look over what he's already flashed me while we wait.  
Climbing out he waits for the ladies to climb out before setting up a simple route for Martha to follow along with a less simple access/wait trigger.  Once done he fires a quick message to Hardwire.    Car's coming.  Call it Martha and she'll open up, let it do the driving.  Will be inside Sachi's Sushi.
All set up, he walks into Sachi's while Martha cautiously slips into traffic and off on her errand.  Once inside he smiles and bows to the large Ork lady in a bright pink kimono.  Good morning and warmest greetings Kaeko.  A table for 5 please.  He waves towards the ladies and the door.  The rest of my party will be here shortly, I am simply too famished to wait.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

Catalina Sushi joint:

inside KC clung to D's arm she'd been out to eat before lots of times With angelo who favored Italian food, or French food and was good at ordering things in other languages... At least once she had, had sushi And a kind of soup... It was wonderful but not often did she enjoy such things, so this was nice. The only thing Cat understood about the Japanese Culture to any degree was Ju-jitsu and that you bow in greeting and parting so she did so bowing curtly to the ork in the pink kimono When they were seated she sat next to D and asked that he order something light for her to start with please...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am

As HardWire is boarding way out of a scolding from his father he decides best send a text to his father.

--------------------Message-------------
To:Isamu Tatsu

I'm making the delivery now sorry for the delay I was hung up on some stuff. Also on my last delivery there was first one guy in a car eyeballing me then afterwards there where two thugs sport a car as a weapon if not for a stranger arrowing the hell out of this crazy car crashers I would be on the next menu that crazy Ork on the side of the road sells. If you got sometime see if you can find anything out about them. Here is the video I recorded.

<<<<<<<<<<File attached>>>>>>>>>> (Recorded view via cybereyes)
------------------END Message----------

With the message said HardWire keeps his eye open for any new cars of death.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 am

Sachi's Sushi:
It is about 9 am when KC, Smoken D and Raén walk in to Sachi's Sushi Bar, the only 24 hour Sushi Bar in Seattle. The small corner shop in an otherwise residential area, near the I-5, known as "Maple Leaf." There is a nearby high school, and a large reservoir. The interior is designed like a Japanese conveyor-belt sushi joint. Rows of stools line the walls and a central isthmus where the sushi chefs prep the menu items. The interior wall has three booths with a belt that runs along the wall next to them. A handful of stools are filled around the central counter, none of the stools along the external wall or any of the booths on the internal one are being used.

Hard Wire:
Zipping along 23rd street, popping curbs and running lights, Hard Wire is only a few blocks away from the delivery service when he runs one too many lights. A Knight Errant Squad car pulls out behind him with it's lights rolling and a voice splits the air. You on the board. Stop!
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Not wanting trouble with the law of the corporate run lands, HardWire stops his boarding along and kicks the back of Icy and grabs his board in hand. Hi there officer what can I do for you tonight?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
"Hey Raen, Kisses..."
Siona kissed her back on the cheek. "Hello Kitty." She giggled. When they entered the sushi bar, she noticed KC clinging to SmokenD. Try if you like. I'm still much hotter. She wasn't jealous, nor did she actively want to outmaneuver KC. It was just... pride.
With a flourish, she took SmokenDs other arm. "I haven't had a good sushi in a while." The four armed girl grinned, showing her perfectly white teeth.

Where KC bowed, Siona nodded. It was an obvious, deliberate nod.

Siona looked around the place and pulled SmokenD towards one of the booths. She didn't want to be seen by many people. Of course, if he didn't want to go there, she wasn't strong enough to force him. Except for her force of personality.

"I think I'll start with some maki. Tuna and cucumber." She decided, looking through the AR menu, then at the belt rolling past. "I like tuna maki. Is the soy sauce any good here?" Siona asked SmokenD quietly and with a smile.

When she got a portion of tuna maki, Siona skimmed over the data SmokenD had relayed to them from Hard Wire.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 am

The moment KC clasps his arm he can't help but stand a little taller, and blush rather notably.  Having Raén take his other arm ensures his blush won't fade for some time to come, never mind the grin he can't seem to suppress or the sudden urge to swagger.  Not really interested in where they sit he happily follows the gentle guidance of Raén and in turn leading KC to the booth where he makes sure to slide in beside KC.  
Once seated he becomes aware of their surroundings and his grumbling stomach.  Still blushing he slides several small jars towards Raén.  If you prefer traditional dark I'd recommend the first two, the rest are much stronger.  Then he points to the other condiments, ranging from mild and sweet to powerful and bitter, including three different kinds of wasabi.  Turning to KC he points to the colors of the plates on the rolling belt.  The silver plates are real organic, very expensive.  The black are real meat and synth/soy additional.  The blue are the reverse of the black and everything else is soy or synth.  They also serve Ramen but only between 11:00 and 22:00.  As he talks he deftly grabs a dozen plates off the belt, mostly black and blue, and places them in the middle of the table.  These are, I feel, the best sushi selections.    Another bakers dozen of plates join the others, all of them black.  And these are the best sashimi selections.  
Leaving the plates for KC and Raén to pick over he pulls several more sashimi dishes off the belt and starts digging into them with liberal amounts of two of the wasabi's.  Sweat popping from his skin within three bites.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:28 am

Killer Cat Sushi house:

Catalina put an appetite pleasing looking in front of her. There were forks and knives even spoons, but she could not help but notice the other patrons delicately picking up pieces of Sushi, with Long wooden? "What are those things?" she wondered... She watched as the people other then herself were all using the customary utensils of tradition. She looked to Raen and D they were probably doing the same thing... So with the last glimpse of the professionals she ventured a try... With her left hand she picked up a stick, and placed it in her right hand, then another with Catalina's manual Dexterity it was not hard to hold but she felt awkward... Still she deftly pinched and scooped her way through a plate she felt proud furthermore it was delightful, and she had done it with no help at all... She was starting to like this place, and Japanese food... She looked around to see what else cultural wise the place had to offer. She was particularly interested in the fans, and the outfits the proprietors wore... But it occurred to her there was biz to handle, and she punched up the data that hard wire had sent D and went over the info...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:02 pm

After wolfing down two full dishes he checks out Hardwire's message and data dump while enjoying long sips of black tea.  Like all the food served here, including the 'silver plates', the tea is synthetic but of such quality as to make it extremely difficult to notice.  About half a cup later he taps his chopsticks to get the ladies attention.
So, Hardwire should be here in 20 or so.  Neg sound from Tywin yet.  I want to wait for them before planning but our window's too short for that.  Besides I still need to pick up a pistol and ammo in a few hours.  Oi, KC.  I would like you to check it out for me, I'm not that geek on guns.  So, what do you think of the data.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:15 am

Sachi's Sushi:
About 20 minutes after the group sat down, Tywin walks in and slides onto the bench seat next to Raén. So what is going on? Any new information?

HardWire:
Two cops step from the KE patrol car, one ork, one human. The ork is definitely in charge. So, kid... where are you off to in such a mad dash? You almost got plastered by a taxi back at that last corner... He says as he walks up to HardWire. You got a license for that thing?

The human badge is obviously in AR checking HardWire's SIN and licenses, while he tries to convince the cops that he's nothing to be worried about He's clean.

The ork stereotypically grunts at the news. So what do you think we should do with him?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 am

Well I was hoping you would let me go. See you asked what I was doing my dad has me working for his shop so I have to pick up a delivery so I can get it back to his shop. You know what it is like to be in a rush. HardWire is glade that his father shelled out the nuyen to get his fixer to supply his licences. That is one thing with the Sliver Dragons none really have SINs so they have a network in place to get there clan members Fake SINs so they can blend in with the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Sachi's Sushi:

Cat nodded to Tywin, and Clacked her sticks next to her mouth, smiling her perfect smile, then dug in again passing an one of the plate to the lion like Ork... "Dig in we're going over the Intel HW got us, waiting on her him too" The intel part was said with a whisper and she leaned in, then she straitened up to finish her sentence... "This is great stuff" and she scarfed through another one... "Emm D" She said mid swallow "Send it to him" really she wanted to know if he had it, without being obvious Cat was learning, Social interaction beyond the compound fast it was confusing, but still at 19 she was managing, and adapting, and she figured that was the best way to find out... Catalina Still trusted him... To a point anyway, not like with the others, but she respected his Level of training, and his can do militant attitude, The Truth was if it came down too it, He would probably have the highest threat level assessment of the team, or he would give her the most problem in a show down... She wondered where her train of thought was taking her, She wondered why she was going there, She did not like it. The facts were he was part of her new... "Family?" the thought went over in her mind before mission popped in to replace it... In truth she could of very well have had a sister like Raen, But she could not remember anything past the Agency training, and conditioning... Then there was Smoken D, she looked at him, but said nothing... If he noticed her, she would stop and go back to the data... As if it didn't even happen... If he did not she still did the latter...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm

A good deal of anxiety fades at the sight of the Ork, he also leans in for another plate and almost gulping it down.  As Tywinn slides into the booth he flashes him everything Hardwire had sent him, including the vid-clip and message about his ambush.  He also flashes that to the others before talking between bites.  I'm glad your here, we need another critical eye and tactical mind.  The first packet's what Wire dug up last night.  That last vid may be Wires weight but now it also paints us.  Just FYI it for now.  
He finishes his plate and leans back again, watching the others. Eat, look over the info then we can work it out. Besides, Hardwire should be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Siona dug in too. Though not as blatant as SmokenD. The food was surprisingly good. She chose some silver plates, and the rest was black.
Cat had problems with her chopsticks at first, but figured it out quite well too. "Try holding them more in the middle. That gives you a better grip." She suggested.

The four armed elf instinctively disliked that Tyvin. He was too militant. And last time he has just taken the lead and did what he wanted anyway. That was her part! She quietly scooted away from him a few inches.

That brought her a bit closer to KC again. Not that she minded. Better the girl than the lion. "Yes, this is good quality. I need to remember this place." With that, she grinned at KC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next