Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 am

Smoken D & Raén:
Smoken D notices a drones flitting around the park. They appear to be park maintenance drones. Some are watering plants while others trim hedges or pick up trash.

Raén also notices the drones as little dark smudges marring the otherwise colorful background of the park's aura.

Teckster:
As the clock approaches noon, Watcher 1 sends a call to you about a person in the north west planter box. The is the third time the same astral signature has been recognized by the watcher. Whoever he is, he keeps coming back to the same spot.

Team:
As the time runs down, the last guest starts to walk down the path and straight up to the main doors of the pavilion where Joker is standing next to the open doorway. The dwarf female's tan face is utterly stony. Not even a flicker of emotion can be seen in her visage.

At exactly 12 PM A slim elven male reaches out and closes the main door. Joker hears the bolt snick into place.

This is it! your first job has officially started!

Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 am

Teckster points out to the group the Meta Human that his watcher keeps telling him about, then goes back to watching his side of the building. If he is getting with in 1 meter of the hedge that is pretty close to the building may be some one should check out the area he keeps going to. Over their encypted comm link. Some one on the side where the Meta Human keeps walking might want to do a look see if he has put anything in the hedge over there. Just a thought. Well the group knows about the Meta Human just time to wait and see what happens now. 1 hour of work lets see how this plays out.

Hearing Cat ask to get intel from the watchers he tells the one around 1 meter out from the hedge to inform her too. Killer Cat my little spirit helper will fill you in when anyone gets with in 1 meter of the hedge.

Last edited by scawire on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Meta Human NOT DWARF)
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 am

Sine I'm close to the area I will check out the location the mystery man has been going. Oh ya I'll link my eyes to the video feed that way if any of you see anything let me know. With that said over the comm link he links his cyber eyes to everyones comm link the asks his watcher to tell him to point out where the mystery man keep going too. Teckster walks over to the area and does his best to find out if there is any items there that stand out as a bugging device or other things.

Watcher 2 if we get into a fight let that Cat girl up there know where the targets are so she can add her fire support to us, but until then keep watching my 6 at a 5 meter radius around me.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Catalina/Kitrina/Killer Cat: Pavilion Roof

Killer Cat? Yeah I like that, let's keep that,, and you if have no time to say the whole name, Say KC Tee Hee..." She giggled softly into her COM. "I umm? Thank you all for the name.” It was only the second time someone had honestly given her something She knew they did not have too. The only other name that had ever meant anything too her actually was Catalina... When she awoke in the infimarey on grounds at Section 9 HQ, remembering nothing of her former life. The only person there was Angelo... He handed her the weapon and told her that his name was Angelo, and her's was Catalina... That he was her brother, for the rest of her life and that she would need that weapon to do her Job and so on and so forth... For some reason she could not quite put her finger on, The name they had given her on a whim, meant more to her then she had expected... It made her smile...

Ok Cat's have keen eyes, Killer Cats even keener Let'ts see what we can see” she thought... She put her eyes on the AR open vid channles There was a lot of feeds up there she Started cycling through them. She singled out Techster's feeds from the cameras that were in his area, then she pulled up Smoken D's Eyes in the sky singling out the current view of techster's Area, That done She wanted to get a good look at this unknown, so She brought into view Techster's Cybereyes. So that when the unknown came into view, she could get a good look... “Techster I have you, and we see alike” She readiedherself rolling over too Techster's direction... And waited... And watched...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:30 am

As Teckster approaches the location that his watcher has indicated. He sees that it is a bower! The bushes have been shaped to create a three walled "room" of sorts. From the look of it, someone has lived her for quite some time. There are piles of old blankets, an old dented cook pot, and several stacks of little odds and ends.

As Teckster pokes around in the bower, his watch spirit lets him know that the astral signature has returned. Looking up, he sees a short, skinny, old man peering at him a bit nervously. What'cha doin' sonny? Them's my things your messin 'round wit'. His hands twitch as his eyes dart around the interior of the bower. It's almost as though he is taking a mental inventory. After a brief pause, he sighs softly and seems to brighten. Nothin' missin'. Jus' a bit mussed is all. No harm done. Now if you'll kindly stop standin' on my bed? He cocks his head to the side, expectantly.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Opps sorry I just wasn't sure what I saw over here in the bushes. You have a great day. Teckster tries to talk decently to the bush dweller before he heads back to his tree he was at before. On the way back to the tree he sub vocals the group. Well it seems like it was some bush dweller, meaning the guy lives there. We might want to try and keep him out of any cross fire. Teckster shakes his head. Well at least I didn't find a bomb blowing up in my face that would've made the pay check not quite worth it. Ok I'm cutting my camera eyes from all of you unless someone wants to still see through my eyes. With a short pause to see if our sniper KC wants to see what Teckster sees he then cuts his feed from his eye cameras.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 pm

As Teckster sidles past the "Bush Dweller" he catches the distinct whiff of synthohol. Looking into the old man's bloodshot eyes confirms what his nose already suspected. This geezer was three sheets to the wind.

Eh, uh... Wha'cha all doin' 'ere anyway? That ol' pavilions getin' a whole lotta attention t'day. All o 'em people goin' in jus' now.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Your drecking me, a fraggin whino? He quickly checks the AR freed from Teckster's cybereyes, taking a very careful look at the stranger. Perception Test on the whino and his crash pad. Per 2+Int 4=6d6 [(5, 2, 1, 4, 6, 6) I don't like it, too coincidental for me. Take another look over the place and him for me and then try getting him to fade for an hour or three. Shrinking the image he taps one of the crawler drones on that side of the pavilion, starting it crawling cautiously through the grass towards that spot. Sending drone 7 over to that spot. Should be there in a couple ticks. He takes quick looks over the other video feeds while guiding his drone over the the Teckster and the Whino. Hope that's the only apartment in there.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Before Teckster can fallow through with his plan to leave and stop the camera feed the wino speaks to him fallowed by Smoken D. Ok guys keep your eyes peeled. With that said over the sub vocal to the group, Teckster starts to pan his view over the area he has housed down in. With his eyes panning Teckster starts to talk again to the Wino. So you say something is happening with this pavilion what do you mean I haven't seen anything maybe if you tell me everything you know I might be able to piece it all together for both of us. With that said he continues to pan over the wino and the pad. Oh hey since you are giving me insight into this matter I'll even share my smokes with you. With that said he pulls out his hand rolled filterless smokes hands over 3 to the wino and lights one up for himself.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 am

Connor put the chatter of his team in the back of his mind. They all sounded like they had security on the brain, and with him standing guard at the front door anything they pointed out was going to be left as nothing more then fuzz and memories. That, however, was not on Connors mind.

Now you will receive us.

Every pic he snapped from the image link he stored to his commlink to be later sent to the MacManus brothers back in Boson to see if they could find any connection to the types of people who preyed on the innocents in this city, his new home.

We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim.

Every face he saw enter the building, various guards in tow, was a possible connection the organization that killed his family. Every self satisfied smile, every snarky sneer that walked past just made Connor all the more thankful his glasses hid his eyes, for in them was hatred.

It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.

He made a mental picture of where his team was, Cat on the hot tin roof providing overwatch, Teckster and D out patrolling around the pavillion, and whateverthedrek her name is was out patrolling as well, but they seem to have found a friend over in the bushes judging by the chatter.

There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.

Connor clicked into the subvocal channel for the group as he stayed his post by the door, refusing to leave the mission for a moment as anything could be a distraction, Just remember folks, If anything starts to make trouble just meet back here at the pavillion, Cat can cover you from a distance, and i'll be making sure that whatever happens to be stupid enough to get past her will be simply running into a wall of thunder raised by yours truly. Asides your friend in the bush, anyone else see anything of interest, a new trid they'd like to see?
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 am

Smoken D:
The only thing that seems a bit out of place about the wino is that, while his clothes are obviously old and a bit tattered, they aren't as dirty as most of the homeless people Smoken D has dealt with. At least not among the street dweller ilk. The space definitely looks lived in though. There is no doubt that it's been there for quite some time. The "floor" is fairly compacted dirt, which only happens after months or years of constant pressure. And his posture denotes a level of comfort that gives a distinct, "home-field advantage" vibe.

Teckster & Smoken D:
The old drunk smiles widely at Teckster's offer. His teeth are a bit crooked and show the tell-tale yellow-orange stains of a friend of nicotine. Down right kind of you sir. I sure'll take ya up on that offer, he says as he reaches out to take the proffered cigarette. He takes a long slow pull, Which Smoken D mimics without even realising, before exhaling the smoke in a series of progressively smaller rings. That scratches the the itch!

He gives Teckster a critical, red-rimmed, blood-shot stare. Taking him in from toe to head. You wanna know what I've seen eh? Boy, you must be green to just come at me like a young bull in heat. His smile widens a bit more. I'll tell you what you already know, how 'bout that? There is a pretty little thing up on the roof. While it was smart to make her vanish like that so no one wondered about a levitating woman, it wasn't such a good idea to do it in full view of the park surveillance cameras. Want my advice? The old man doesn't wait for a reply but keeps on talking smoothly, you hack the node and make sure there is nothin' but static for at least 30 seconds before she does her lil magic show. The cameras on this node are dreck, always cuttin' in an' out. Techs hardly ever come out to check 'em. You turn that footage into nothin' but snow, you 'ear me? That way if anythin' goes down later, they don't have no reason to come lookin' fer the little lady to ask questions.

The old man's eyes swivel away to look in the direction of the pavilion. Big guy by the door needs a lesson in discretion. Those cannons he's carryin' best be licensed. Shoulder mounts means smartlink, that best be licensed too. Otherwise you'll be down a man as soon as KE notices. Granted, they don't notice much unless things go south, but standin' out like that is a quick way to catch badge lead. His eyes track around again. The pretty elf girl may want to stop constantly peerin' astral like that. Makes her stand out more. A watch spirit, like yours get less notice than a mage starin' 'round the astral at people. His eyes look directly into Teckster's, despite the tinted glass which should be hiding them. Only one o' yer team mates that seems to know what he's doin' is the guy pretendin' to read his news paper. All them fancy suites that just walked inta the pavilion means a high level meet goin' down. That 'bout cover it?

He smiles knowingly, can't fool this ol' dog.

Joker:
Shortly after the message from Teckster about the old man, Joker notices a human male flanked by two lovely female orc shadows. The trio is definitely headed toward him and the pavilion doorway.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Teckster was hopeful about getting a bit of Intel out of the wino but once he hears him mention Killer Cat on the roof he commands his comm link to use it's mic to direct the rest of the conversation to the whole group.

With his assessment of the whole team done Teckster thinks quickly then voices up. This guy must have mystic abilities to know about our mages. Taking a drag from his smoke then asks. Since you have seen this are you sure you haven't seen anything else that might be of interest to me. Not want to really confirm or deny anything said since he was still out if the wino mage was neutral to the happenings here or a threat that is good at blending. Once the second question was asked Teckster panned the wino and his house as he dragged a long pull on his smoke.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:53 pm

A cold sweat breaks out as he listens to the whino's words. Frag me Running! He desperately tries to maintain his calm and composure while his brain scrambles for angles. Or he 'replaced' the real fragging whino. Looks a little too clean and talks little too good for your average squatter. Teck, I'd be happier if he just buggered for the hour. Everyone else stay sharp and keep looking around. Quickly he checks all the feeds from that side of the park, looking for anyone paying attention to where Teckster and the whino were hidden.   Perception Test 6d6 = (2, 2, 6, 2, 2,4)  
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Smoken D:
D doesn't see anyone paying any attention to the two in the bushes. Heck, He can hardly even make out Teckster from any of the video feeds despite two of them being trained on his general direction. If it wasn't the the drone he sent over, he would only have Teckster's eye view to really work with.

He does, however, see the sharply dressed human male with the grim-twin orc shadows marching straight up to the pavilion. The man's determined pace leaves no room for doubt that he is headed for the meet.

Last edited by Wreck on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Catalina/Killer Cat: Pavilion roof

"Oh! Dreck!" Saving what she did not hear... It was apparent that they had been made by the old guy on screen, she heard Smoken D's response asking for an hour "the old man should leave..." she thought... Technically he was a wild card not hostile(at the moment) but too much in the know for comfort, And she immediately agreed over sub-vocal "Yeah Techster ask him to bale for like an hour please... Tell hm if something goes south he should probably be scares for his own good he seems to know everything..." That said she kept the window in her peripheral vision and enhanced the rest of the park and drone feeds... She offed the safety on her Ares Desrtstrike, Concentrated on the goings on of the park relocating the feeds with the KE's Looking for norms she would avoid shooting and checking team visual feeds to keep all for members in view... Cat Mentally prowled each image looking for the most minute details but she did not panic...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Wreck wrote:
Teckster & Smoken D:
The old drunk smiles widely at Teckster's offer. His teeth are a bit crooked and show the tell-tale yellow-orange stains of a friend of nicotine. Down right X of you . I sure'll X ya up X that offer, he says as he reaches out to take the proffered cigarette. He takes a long slow pull, Which Smoken D mimics without even realising, before exhaling the smoke in a series of progressively smaller rings. That scratches X itch!

He gives Teckster a critical, red-rimmed, blood-shot stare. Taking him in from toe to head. You wanna X what I've X ? Boy, you X be green X just come X me like a young X in heat. His smile widens a bit more. I'll tell X what you already X, how 'bout X? There is X pretty little X up on X roof. While it X smart to X her vanish X that so X one wondered X a levitating X, it wasn't X a good X to do X in full X of the park X cameras. Want my X? The old man doesn't wait for a reply but keeps on talking smoothly, you hack X node and X sure there X nothin' but X for at least X seconds before X does her X magic show. X cameras on X node are X, always cuttin' X an' out. X hardly ever X out to X 'em. You X that footage X nothin' but X, you 'ear X? That way X anythin' goes X later, they X have no X to come X' fer the X lady to X questions.

The old man's eyes swivel away to look in the direction of the pavilion. Big guy X the door X a lesson X discretion. Those X he's carryin' X be licensed. X mounts means X, that best X licensed too. X you'll be X a man X soon as X notices. Granted, X don't notice X unless things X south, but X out like X is a X way to X badge lead. His eyes track around again. The pretty X girl may X to stop X peerin' astral X that. Makes X stand out X. A watch X, like yours X less notice X a mage X 'round the Xl at people. His eyes look directly into Teckster's, despite the tinted glass which should be hiding them. Only one X team mates X seems to X what he's X' is the X pretendin' to X his news X. All them X suites that X walked inta X pavilion means X high level X goin' down. X 'bout cover X?

He smiles knowingly, can't fool X ol' dog.

Siona understood enough of the conversation to be very concerned. Even with her slight lack of experience with the english language.
Drek. We've been compromised already? Siona thought near panic. By such an old dirty human no less. He must be more than the eye can see. And he saw me. Hastily, she changed her vision from the astral back to the mundane world, cursing in her mind about this blown cover. Over the comlink the pretty elf girl chimed in: "He needs to leave. Or he needs to be secured. In any way he knows too much. If we just let him go he might come back more dangerous. Or maybe we can bribe him?"

I should have summoned a spirit to conceal me while I could. Now it would be way too obvious.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Nobodies watching you two Teck. Male human suit and two Ork shadows coming for the front. He mutters, flagging them in feeds for the others. Frag me, here comes the Sturm and Drang. Raén, if you can, ghost behind them. And hopefully not be spotted, If they aren't already watching us that is. Frag me. I do NOT want to start the fragging clock with a shootout. If we just open up we'll have KE slapping the whole damn park down in minutes. Need to think of a fragging subtle and discreet way of doing this. He snorts as he takes a drag off a fresh smoke plucked from behind the rim of his hat.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm

"What kind of spirit should I summon behind them? And what should it do?" Siona asked, completely missing the slang. She looked around for the described persons, breathing deeply and started to concentrate on the flow of mana around her, not yet conjuring, but well preparing for it. "Wouldn't summoning be quite obvious in the middle of a crowd?"

Does he even have any clue how obvious it is on the astral? She had an idea. "I do have a few tranq patches in my pocket. If I get close enough to them I might put them to sleep for a while." Her lower left hand dove into her left coat pocket, rummaging for the package of small plasters.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 pm

No bloody fraggin way... He sighs and tries again. No. No spirit drek Raén, just physically follow behind them without being obvious about it and try to keep close enough to do something.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 am

Catalina/Killer Cat: Pavilion roof top

"Now what" Cat blew up the windowed feed that was on the hedge in front, but she was two late. She caught the new human stranger's shadows, the two orcs women, though she only saw their rear's as they faded into the hedges. Too where Joker would be waiting... Cat was trained to keep the details in order, but at nineteen, on your first Op you get the gitters for a moment she forgot about the "Burnout mage/whino" with Techster, and brought up the drone feeds one or two of them hopefully would have a good view of the Joker's position... Scrunching, and turning her body, her head to make Joker's position at her twelve o' clock... She did not know what the team was going to do she she'd never trained with them and her rifle was not filled with Gel rounds if she fired someone was going to get hurt... That in mind she watched the screens and waited for the threat level to rise... Saying nothing... Poising herself for the confrontation that seemed imminent...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Catalina/Killer Cat: Pavilion roof

Catalina watched with suspicion, tensing up as Ran`e(God i cant spell that name for crap lol) Moved in on her targets... She did not freeze, trusting the many armed elf to know what she was doing, even though on the COM it sounded like a whim, like she just now figured “Why not...?” She thought... Then further thought “No she had the fore site to bring Patches, so this is one of her maneuvers” She decided to move up some so, that if they were quick she could still, get the drop on them hopefully before ran`e was taken or in trouble. She would need two shots to put them both down one well placed shot too kill one... She licked her lips as she often did when she used the rifle. Moving up slowly More like a snake then a Cat, or at least a Cat planning to pounce, and all the while staying just shy of view... And keeping the AR feed with the best view of the situation in view...

She wanted to ease the elf into it tell her that she had her back but she let it be not wanting to draw the elf's attention from the matter at her hands as it were...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Siona walked around some of the bushwork to get behind the trio. While walking, the took the tranq patches out of her pocket. "I am approaching them from behind. I think I can get the two guardians put to sleep with medication at once. Does any of you have a silent way of flooring their boss?"

It will be tricky. But I've learned from the best.

Each had a pull off seal to prevent accidential release. She carefully placed one in each of her upper and one of her lower hands, then pulled the seal off with her free hands. For that she slowed down to a lazy walk. That way the four armed elfgirl was able to concentrate on the task. Then she picked up her pace again, rounding the last bush and walking briskly along the path towards the pavillon.

There they are. Her gait was quick, but nevertheless graceful. Drek, I hope I'll reach them before they get to the door. But then, the door is closed. They won't just get in.

At least, she reached the trio. In the seconds before, Siona emptied her mind of everything. Flow into your target without motion. If there is no motion, there is no evasion. You have already hit. The target just doesn't know it. She was still walking. And nothing about her indicated she got ready to strike. Her arms swinging calmly at her sides, she closed in on them.

Then, on the last meter, she darted forward, thrusting her two upper arms towards the orc guardians necks.

Just at that moment, the left one turned his head. Damnation...

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

"Oy Mr. D., tell your chummer down there that he can take his discretion and ~static~." Maybe it was a good thing that Connor lifted off the subvocal mic a hair too soon, they didn't need to cause any fights... well maybe one or two, after the mission and down at the pub, it was a crying shame, they just got new bar stools in too.

It didn't matter much at the moment as Connor was about to get his first real test on the mission, three late comers were approacing him quickly. He didn't even need a MAD scanner to see the breeder and his two girlfriends weren't quite on the level. I'll bet they are all packing just all kinds of fun in 'em to, makes me wonder if they brought party favors for everyone, and me without so much as a soy tray for the table. Oh how i forgot, i have my other friends. Connor took a quick peek of the cams on his shoulder mounts, making sure each on was aimed at a lady, right to right, left to left. He reflexively moved his hands up the sleeves of his coat along the flesh of his cyber arms, feeling the seams of the mechanisms for his cuber holsters and cyber arm slides. Connor was an artist with his friends, and with them he would conduct the symphony orchestra, or at least traffic away from this meeting. "Cat, take this bloke if they look to start trouble, i've got the slitches easy."

With a kindly bow, Connor approached the trio before they were within 15 feet of the door, and halted with the most sincerity he could muster, which was none. "Top o' the day to you fine folks, How can I be of help to ya?"

((OOC: Connor is 'taking aim', as per the action, on the two females, one per ruger, just let me know the appropriate modifiers i'm going to need for taking a shot at their heads as well please Wreck.))
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Catalina/Killer Cat: Pavilion Roof Top

"Cat, take this bloke if they look to start trouble, I've got the slitches easy." Cat had not been bred for orders... But she had been Condition too take them from Angelo, and she had mentioned the need for targets to be identified, Joker had quite clearly identified a target... It was not hard to make the Jump from Angelo to a team mate... Angelo had said to complete the mission she aimed to make sure the orders were carried out... She decided in that moment to do as she was asked too, and focus her attention on the leader or at least what she assumed was the headman... She responded on sub-vocal in the affirmative ”Roger that...”
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:06 am

Joker steps up to the trio, obviously blocking their path. His shoulder guns swivel ever so slightly to cover the two ork girls. Both of their hands are already tucked under their jackets but they seem to be smart enough not to draw just yet.

Joker speaks up just as the trio pauses.
Quote :
"Top o' the day to you fine folks, How can I be of help to ya?"

The human's browse descend into a tight V as his mouth opens with a retort. Do you know who I...

Before he can finish his retort, Raén steps up and makes a quick attempt to touch to two sisters. Unfortunately for her, she hadn't been quite as stealthy as she had hoped. As she made her move, the ork on her left swiveled her hips just slightly to dodge the attack. The second ork, wasn't quite so fast. Her movements were smooth enough to have defended against most damaging attacks, but Raén wasn't trying to hurt her. Just touch her. Raén's slap patch was firmly in place on the girl's forearm. The ork girl's face went a bit slack as the tranq patch delivered its load.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next