Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBrandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ex3lev3n

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm

NAME Brandon Watanabe

ARCHETYPE Recently Emerged Go-Ganger

METATYPE Human (0 BP)

ATTRIBUTES (240 BP)
B 4
A 4
R 4 (5)
S 4
C 3
I 3
L 3
W 3
R 3
E 4

Essence 3.7
Initiative (Augmented) [Matrix] 7 (8 ) [7]
Initiative Passes (Augmented) [Matrix] 1 (2) [3]
Physical Damage Track 10
Stun Damage Track 10

Composure 6
Judge Intentions 6
Lift/Carry 8
Memory 6

LIVING PERSONA
Firewall 3
Response 3 (4)
Signal 3
System 3
Biofeedback Filter 3

ACTIVE SKILLS (140 BP)
Automotive Mechanic 2
Close Combat Group 3
Cracking Group 1
Dodge 2
Electronics Group 1
Etiquette (Street +2) 2
Firearms Group 3
Intimidation 3
Perception 3
Pilot Ground Craft (Bike +2) 2

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS (13 Free BP)
Combat Bike 2
Criminal Hangouts 3
Gang Turf 3
Motorcycle Design 2
Seattle Sprawl 3

LANGUAGES (2 Free BP, 3 BP)
Japanese N
English (Cityspeak +2) 2
Spanish 2

QUALITIES (+15 BP)
Gremlins (+5)
Guts (5)
Home Turf (10)
Scorched (+10)
Sensitive Neural Structure (+10)
Technomancer (5)
Wild Technomancer (+10)

GEAR & LIFESTYLE (7 BP)
Armor Jacket; Automotive Toolkit; Fake Driver's License (Rating 4); Fake SIN (Jouchirou Takahashi, Mechanic; Rating 4); Helmet; Low Lifestyle (1 Month); Respirator (Rating 6); Suzuki Mirage; Tag Eraser • 14,700 ¥

AUGMENTATIONS
Datajack; Hand Razors; Wired Reflexes (Rating 1) • 12,400 ¥

WEAPONS
Hammerli 620S with Concealable Holster and 5 Clips of Regular Rounds; Ingram Smartgun X with 5 Clips of Regular Rounds; Katana; Remington 990 with External Smartgun System and 40 Flechette Rounds; Stun Baton • 4,470 ¥

MATRIX GEAR
Sony Emperor Commlink with Renraku Ichi OS and Sim Module Modified for BTL/Hot Sim; 3 Fiberoptic Cables; Goggles (Rating 6) with Flare Compensation, Image Link, Low-Light Vision, Smartlink, Thermographic Vision, and Vision Magnification; MapSoft (Seattle; Rating 6); Miracle Shooter (1 Month); Programs (Analyze 2, Browse 2, Command 2, Edit 2, Encrypt 2, Scan 2) • 3,430 ¥

CONTACTS (20 BP)
Fixer 2/2
Go-Ganger 2/6
Mechanic 2/2
Street Doc 2/2

Last edited by ex3lev3n on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character Sheet Updates)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am

I don't think you can rock with more then 200 bps in Attributes im pretty sure that's how it works other then that looks good and you got no control rig but you got command on your com again i dont know from riggers too well
Back to top Go down
ex3lev3n

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 am

I just dropped the Rigger idea and gave him Wired Reflexes instead. That way he stays meat and can pilot and take another set of actions while on his bike. His Physical and Mental Attributes add up to 180, the extra 65 BP are from maxing his Edge :]
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 am

The 245 in attributes I think comes from having an edge of 7. He spend 65 no on edge. Personally having an edge that high at char gen is a waste of good bp. 3 maybe even 4 (if you really really need it) dropping it to 4 would save 45 bP that could be used on much needed skills and gear.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am

From my experience edge just doesn't get used that much in pbp.
Back to top Go down
ex3lev3n

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:38 am

Fair enough, Yogi. I figured having an Edge 7 would make up for his lack of skills, sort of a combination of luck and street smarts enabling him to pull off some stunts that even a pro would recognize :] And this is just the skeleton of the character, so all advice is definitely welcome
Back to top Go down
ex3lev3n

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Alright, I quit beating around the bush with the Technomancer angle and just did it. Switched some Attributes and Qualities around and added the Cracking and Electronics Groups at rating 1 to reflect his terrifying first steps into the digital realm. The build had 5 BP left over, not sure if I should put any of them into Complex Forms (the whole VK thing scares the pants off him), though I figure I'll put at least one BP into Gear, depending on how much his bike mods will set him back. Anybody think of anything else the character might need that I'm overlooking?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:15 pm

sprites your gonna need some machine sprites they help look it up ill try and find you a page
Back to top Go down
ex3lev3n

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Sadly, the Wild Technomancer (Unwired pg. 38) prohibits the use of Sprites, but theme the rules Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

oh i did not know he was wild tm sorry
Back to top Go down
ex3lev3n

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm

It is what it is, omae. Trying to go for the "frightened, out of control" aspect of Emerging. I'll grab my copy of RC and look up vehicle mods on Chummer tomorrow, so this guy ought to be ready for his 20 Q's and posted by tommorow night :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger   Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon Watanabe, Go-Ganger
Page 1 of 1