Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWeirdness with character sheets SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Weirdness with character sheets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fugitive Unknown
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Weirdness with character sheets Empty
PostSubject: Weirdness with character sheets   Weirdness with character sheets EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 pm

So whenever I attempt to access the character sheet and edit it to add new stuff or flesh out background, for some reason the program automatically wheels to the start of the sheet the second I take my hand off the mouse.

I can still edit (the cursor stays in the same spot where I want to edit, but runs back to the top of the screen the second I stop typing and also lags like crazy) the sheet but it's hard the second you let go of the mouse it just jumps back to the top of the page.

Anyone else having this trouble?
Any way to get by it?
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Weirdness with character sheets Empty
PostSubject: I'm not sure if you are still interested...   Weirdness with character sheets EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 am

I know that this post is older now, but i did find a minor bug in the codeing on this page. It should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/

Weirdness with character sheets
Page 1 of 1