Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeGardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Gardenview Terrace Apartments

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Tull's mood lifts more than he'd be willing to admit. They have quite a diverse skillset between them, and for the first time since receiving the datachip from Ratman, he begins to believe they just might pull this thing off.

"Alright, looks like we're in biz. Now, what about transport? Anybody got anything with more'n two wheels? I love my bike, but we'd look less suspicious in a four-wheeler, you grep me?"
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Alexia shakes her head sorry i don't have any transportation other than my own legs
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Tull nods at Alexia, then turns to the others.

"What about you two? Got a car? Or a mechanic contact?"

(sorry for the short post, its a rush job due to lack of time)
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:33 pm

"Oh, I can get a car, even drive one. But it wouldn't be very low-key, or reusable." Faust chuckles, "Like said before, I usually use alternate means of transportation, and most people don't look for folks traveling the way I do."
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Asha nods. "I don't have a car, but I could get one. It's not that difficult around here. That still doesn't tell us what the next step is." She smirks a bit and turns back to look like herself. She then places the dart gun away. Her hair shimmers at the color leaves it turning back into a brunette.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 pm

"Well look alive, ladies," Tull says, returning Lyn's smirk. "Talkin' 'bout it's not gettin' us some wheels."

The ork looks at the datachip still clenched in one hand, its surface dusted with a fine gray grit like sand. 'Nanobots,' he thinks to himself, 'pretty efficient as a self-destruct mechanism...and pretty high-tech for a simple datachip.'

Glancing back at the others, Tull adds, "Next move is to find out what kind of package our 'benefactors' left us."
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:17 am

Impatient to get moving, Tull headed out to his bike in the apartment complex's parking lot. The Suzuki's sensor scanned the ork's commlink signature and confirmed his authorization to approach; automatically disengaging its security measures.
Tull slipped on his helmet and threw a leg over the seat. With a silent command via his PAN, the engine started up smoothly, but Tull couldn't resist revving it once or twice, relishing the machine's power.
Though there were vehicles parked on both sides, Tull planted one foot on the asphalt, twisted the handlebars to the left, and popped the clutch with the engine screaming; executing a neat donut that spun him around to face out toward the street and sending up a cloud of blue-white smoke from the roaring rear tire.
Grinning to himself behind his opaque face shield, Tull waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardenview Terrace Apartments   Gardenview Terrace Apartments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gardenview Terrace Apartments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: FFGF-
Jump to: