Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSilvercrossings shadowrun webring SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Silvercrossings shadowrun webring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

Silvercrossings shadowrun webring Empty
PostSubject: Silvercrossings shadowrun webring   Silvercrossings shadowrun webring EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 am

I dont know if it just the archaic machine I working on or what but about 9 times out of ten I try to load the SRO homepage and I get redirected to this silvercrossings shadowrun webring page. Its annoying because then I have to type in the url again to get to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Silvercrossings shadowrun webring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvercrossings shadowrun webring   Silvercrossings shadowrun webring EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:05 am

Yeah happen to me sometimes...however i just faved the link with the /forum wich puts me directly in the forums and not the mainpage and i dont get that problem anymore
Back to top Go down

Silvercrossings shadowrun webring
Page 1 of 1