Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIt's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

It's Only Nuyen OCC

Go down 
+5
Wreck
Darkon
Mikel Amroni
Yogismith
Tani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm fine with you taking the lead into the 'Trix I'll hang back on the first scout.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Well a decker is almost impossible to build in this campaign, but a Technomancer....that has possibilities Smile
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:10 am

So, um where is everyone??
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 am

I'm here but getting ready for work and dentist today so yeah ill read up again, but i saw nothing that needed a response perhaps i missed something ill check before i leave
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:10 am

Ok plenty has happen sorry bout that worked over the weekend sucks anyway ill get something up by idk tonight
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Just asking if this run should continue? A bit worried about posts an moving us forward? A ny feedback gratefully received!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 am

I'm still here and ready to go. But it doesn't make sense for Robyn to post right now. I'm waiting for the others feedback.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Sorry im monitering from my phone when this is over ill be back soon i hope
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:27 am

I'm still just waiting to find out if I do or don't find anything worth sharing with the group from a quick look via the 'Trix

I think the game is going fine, there will be slow times and faster times. Real life some times slows it down. I think you have enouph people posting to keep it going.

One thing you might want to do if you want greater speed is try and post one day a week as the GM in a way to help move the story along, if not IC maybe in OOC. If anyone is away for a long time they kind of cover the rear not really doing much, that is what we did in PBP 3rd edition.

It is your game so made set some guide lines on how this fading to the background works so players are not really mad that they got left in the background.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:22 am

Hey everyone. I hate to do this, but I'm going to be offline for the foreseeable future. I am getting a fellowship that will send me overseas and I won't really have access to the internet often.

It has been great playing with you all, and when I get back I'll do my best to get back on and play again.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 am

Is this run now sunk?

Ghostmaker is gone, Wreck is out, Sly we lost some time ago!

Who is left?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm still here and ready to play.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm still here. We may need to do a request for new blood since we are down 3 people. Since I don't know what characters everyone is play no clue if we lost some really important roles. Best bet would a reset or a hold for new blood to join, via asking if anyone wants to join. If we see that we can't get new blood we could try the old everyone gets 2 characters to play, that can work well with people that will post.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Ok - I will do some marketing!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Depending on how difficult the run is supposed to be, we could succeed with three people.
For specific tasks as for example decking, we might need an NPC.

And though I don't think we need to rush through the run, waiting too long isn't a good thing either.
Maybe we just try and go on until we get somewhere we need more people?

Of course, if someone happens to join us along the way, it's fine too. Especially in a forum rp like we are doing, I think it is important to be lenient with ingame opportunities of new players/character entering. I mean, in a normal game happening in a living room, you can wait for a fitting opportunity to introduce a new character. Those usually happen within an hour, or at least one game session. But with a game like this, it might take weeks or months. And as such players fun should trump ingame realism.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 pm

I agree Darkon! Especially with the fun part!
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Darkon not trying to tell you how to play your character but since I've played alot of mages it is always nice to use the concealment ability of spirits to hide the team if you have the force to cover the whole or key members of the team. If you can only do it for your self they might not even geek the mage first.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Oh I love the concealment ability. Very Happy It's the reason my other characters don't have improved invisibility. Wink

And that suggestion would have come sooner or later. Nevertheless, I wanted to play Robyn a little bit different. Wink
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Ya that is totally fine it is your character and play them any way you want, I never want to tell anyone how to play there runner, I just thought I would throw the idea to you.

So it sounds like we are down to 3 players. I hope we still get to play this run.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Ok. I wrote a post. Rolled bad. Wink And tried to put the result into words.

I had to use edge to get the spirit to appear in the first place. One service probably won't make the spirit both conceal the group and fight for them. But I have worded Robyns request vaguely on purpose. That, of course, might or might not backfire, depending on how mean a gamemaster Tani is. Cool

I hope you don't mind me giving the spirit a bit of personality. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:40 am

It has been two weeks now. I'm still interested in playing. Is anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:48 am

I dunno is the game still going?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Not sure I'm still here if the game is going to get going again. I know Tani was looking to see if anyone was going to fill the spots for our lost runners but I'm not sure if we are still gaming I'll keep checking back as I have Sage do his magic thing in the other game.
Back to top Go down
Namecoder

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-12-02

PostSubject: re: Its Only Nuyen   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi

I just joined the page and i see you are looking for players to fill a 5th ed game. I would be happy to join.

What character jobs are currently in game? Have a few ideas of what to play. I noticed that you are using the "street level" option, for rookie runners. Sounds interesting, altho i would have prefered to just grab a pre-made template from the book and just get into the action =P
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

Hello and welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, the GM of this game has not showed up in a while. Though I'm still sticking around and hope he'll return. Feel free to do the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Only Nuyen OCC
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7