Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIt's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

It's Only Nuyen IC

Go down 
+4
Ghostmaker
Mikel Amroni
Yogismith
Tani
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Silk was floored. His first chance to impress White-Walker, and through him the lodge, and it was babysitting some juvenile delinquents? He couldn't even begin to fathom what he'd gotten himself into.

He looked around at the rest of his potential co-workers to try and gauge their reaction as well. That's when he noticed the second girl. He had totally missed her entrance earlier. It must have been when he had locked eyes with the awakened male. Or when he'd been trying to figure out the human female's focus. He would need to learn to pay closer attention. Missing something like that could end very badly for him one day.

There was something familiar about the two women though... he just couldn't remember what...

Last edited by Wreck on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Daniel made an AR note of the Ork's sidearm location on his display so he could track where it was approximatly the he made a move on them. Hed listen quietly to the presentation.. this didint seem particularly thrilling of a job but he needed the money but something was off to him. Hed raise his hand when the woman asked if they had question.

"Sure I got some questions for you lady.. how much does it pay..and more importantly why are you asking freelancers like us for a job that the private sector could easily handle for a fraction of the fee?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Robyn twitched and stepped back one step. She seemed startled for a second before regaining a relatively neutral composure. When the woman started the presentation, she switched back to a mundane view on the world, so she could follow it. What is that one doing here? Does Darkon know? Should I leave and refuse the run? But then what will the group think of me? It's a test. Everything is a test right now. But what should I do? Her thoughts raced, but somehow she paid enough attention to the presentation. Which added further questions to her thoughts.

Children? Our age? Why would we guard convicts? Is this an extraction? Or a trap? Or both? Is this corporate or UCAS? Or someone else? What do they want with the children? What will they do to them? And why would anyone hire shadowrunners to bring kids to the right side of law? Which side would that be? The Shadowrunners? The redhead looked rather confused, but tried to hide it.

When the woman asked if they had questions, Robyn hesitated. She'd let the others speak first. Maybe they will ask the same questions and get answers. If not... well, I'll have to ask then. She looked around at the other runners faces to see their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Eve watched the presentation and expected more.  What she saw left her a bit confused which showed a bit on her face when it was over.  This doesn't make sense.  What aren't they telling us?  Why has corrections given up the job of transport?  More importantly why did Child Services pick it up and want to employ people of less than upstanding social character.  She thought to herself as she shifted in the chair crossing her right leg over her left.  

One of them got right to the point.  Pay and why the babysitting.  It was two questions that she also had.  Yet she had another one.

She cleared her throat slightly.  "What's so special about these kids that you need people like us to transport them?  I'm mean cred is cred and I'll most likely be happy to take it but what aren't you telling us."  She said as she looked at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Dirk watched the presentation with more then a little interest This was on the books, and he felt like some kind of government fall guy. With a Hand raised the young Ork of no more then 22 years snorted and ran his other hand over the chromed Jack side of his head, like it was bothering him or something was at least... When the others finished and he was acknowledged he asked in his usual grated guttural tone "Is one of'em being targeted or maybe more then one...?"
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm

She turns to Daniel and says. "An insightful question." She then turns to address you all. "Each job is paid a specific amount. This may vary from 1,500 to 2,000 for what we consider low-risk, 2,500 to 4,000 for medium-risk and from 4,500 to 6,000+ for high-risk. You will only ever be asked to transport one individual at a time. This keeps us all safe, the Department, you and our client. There will be a clear signing out of the individual upon leaving and a clear signing in of the individual upon the safe delivery as per our policy. This policy is not negotiable! Our clients safety is first and foremost. Low to medium risk individuals will be delivered safely first before moving to high risk individuals based on your collective performance. I am sure that living from boxed and tinned foods is becoming more than a little annoying and tedious.

In terms of freelancers, are we not all freelancers? I am, you are and so is he! (indicating the Ork muscle with a respectful sideways glance at the Ork). Furthermore, Child Services Transport Division has contracted freely with Corporate and Private Sector groups and organisations with what can only be described as, 'poor performance'. This has been less than satisfying for my Superiors and I who posed the question during a Departmental think-tank, then 'who else?' A senior colleague of mine and I suggested using peer group Shadowrunners or 'Freelancers', your words. We have both found them to be reputable, understanding, clear about the contract(s) and willing to ensure performance. Our clients are not unlike yourselves, bold, focussed,inclined to be a little risky and reckless however, the difference is that while they do not always get the job done, you do! Your very reputation and living depends upon it! At times, like you, they are disrespecting of the 'Law' and more respecting of 'Lore'. These two words are said the same but spelt differently, likewise with their meanings. You also come from similar backgrounds and therefore have some empathy, some understanding with these individuals. They are right now at an important crossroads in their life and for some, certain death is their endgame. Society has cast them and stereotyped them, sometimes from birth, but like you they have intelligence, youth, vibrancy, resiliency and a will to complete the task. However, their judgement and their misuse of their energy has found them wanting in the Laws of Seattle. Filling our prisons and cemeteries with these talented individuals is the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff.  Some of you have either been involved in criminal activity or it's fringes except that now you have made the clear choice or have the clear desire to be 'something better'.

I have to agree with you ladies and gentlemen that this is a departure from the norm, however, what is the norm and whose norm is it? If one keeps doing the same things poorly then one should not be surprised at the poor results. In other words if you keep banging your head against a brick wall then all you will get is a sore head."

She turns to Eve. "I hope that answers your question."

She then turns to Dirk and continues, "I assure you that they have already been targeted by the society we live in (indicating to everybody). For some this is because of their action or in-action that they find themselves with us. We provide the best care and protection for them, in a society where they have become the bottom-feeders. 'Societys' words, not mine. I see their potential, and here you all are today, living examples of what is possible. For the most part I am sure that in your bright career as Shadowrunners that you will basically do what you feel is right, at times without respect for the 'Law' but with total respect for truth, liberty, justice and freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 am

Chews his inner cheek the the Woman attempt at complimenting them at the profession..this seemed sketchy to him..plus the pay seemed a bit low to him.. if this was gonna be a milkrun he wouldnt make that much nuyen and barely cover his expenses.

" I aint totally convinced lady..the pay you offer seems nice but if this happens to just be some milkrun..as im not much into the *there targeted by society* thing that pay dont really seem to be worth my time..how about we switch up a tier for it?2.500-4000 for low risk and 6500-9000 for high risk?.. I mean from what you say I dont see us getting THAT much trouble unless those people are wanted criminals right?"

Hed say the last bit trying to sound like a jest but hed try to gauge the woman's reaction to it
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:16 am

The women responded to dirks question, it was a round about answer but still she did not ignore him he blew the hair out of his pigish Ork face from the side of his head that was not chromed out... but not in a disrespectful way more of a that did not answer my question sort of way... He said nothing though as he was given an answer vague or not... Johnson's could be that way... He'd only met a few but they were all very round about with there answers... "beating around the bush huh... Typical, and someones beating the grass for more cred huh nice" he thought
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am

Eve sat there listening to the woman feed them a pile of bull drek so big the smile was one of disbelief more than anything. what nearly made her laugh was the whole 'at times without respect for the law'. If the others were even in the slightest like her most of their lives were lived outside the law. When she did make a sound, more like a snort it was the reference to truth, liberty, justice and freedom.

She was about to speak up but another beat her to it. From what he said he didn't seem to convinced either and maybe saw the the drek she was serving. His comment about the pay was surprising. He was asking for more which was good but maybe he failed to miss an important part of her sales pitch.

She spoke up. "She seems to have left out an important detail about the pay. Is it per person or for the group? If it is 1,500 to 2,000 split between the six of us then I would say it's unacceptable and needs major adjusting like he mentioned."

Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:47 am

"Also, how are we supposed to get these kids anywhere? Your "department" providing transpo, are we supposed to provide it? These are costs that factor into our decision, in addition to the pay being per person or per group. Also, what is the time frame for each job? And don't say it varies, give me a definite range. Varies can be from 30 minutes to two days to two months. The assumption from your presentation is these are going to be in and out jobs, but I don't want to get jacked from behind with some late fee which eats up the pay because we weren't clear on time frame. Also distance and through what areas. The same distance through Downtown is VERY different than the same distance through Redmond." The dwarf pipes up without any prior indidication he would. In truth he's been looking about at the others, looking for chinks in the armor and only half paying attention. The most of what the Johnson was saying was a metric ton of bull drek, and the others seemed to be doing a good job of grilling her.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 am

The woman straightens her jacket and her eyes become a little more steely.

She says calmly and with a hint of a smile, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a re-run of a Dragon's Den trid-episode!" The smile spreads a little more and then she returns to the steely look of someone that is not offended but is dealing with 'some' legitimate questions that require definitive answers, others were simply a metric ton of bull drek. Either way you get the feeling she was used to hearing both but only dealing with one.

She turns to address Daniel first. "I agree to your tier. I would have been inclined to negotiate higher if I were you, however, I agree to your 'tier'. It's middle ground and I accept." The smile returns just briefly before she moves on. "Furthermore, some of the clients you will be transporting are wanted in relation to a number of incidents. Some are wanted criminals, facing some serious criminal charges but are too young to be placed before a court and so will be dealt with by a youth court. That is why they have been placed with us. Some are under protection, while others are in our care for a variety of other reasons. You will be required to sign a confidence and supply contract which includes a confidentiality agreement."

She turns to Eve and says, "Thank you for paying attention. Each amount paid is for the transport of one individual at a time and therefore payment is made for the transport of that individual to that individual or group that transports them. If this is unacceptable to you, then I thank you for your attendance and you may leave via the front desk at reception."

She then turns to D-Man. "The 'department' can provide you with a vehicle if you so wish, however, your payment will drop naturally as we are providing the vehicle. The vehicle you provide will have to be registered and certified to ensure the safety of the client being transported. Surely that is a gimme! I think it does not bode well when you tell the Johnson what he or she can or cannot say. So I will say what you didn't want me to say and that is that it varies. Some transportations are up-state, some are down-state. Some are city to city while some are local for example transporting them to see their counsellor, a doctor, the hospital, to family group conferences and restorative justice meetings, various tribal affiliate meetings, to youth courts, to other federal and state facilities. As you can see and appreciate it 'varies'. Air transport will either be met by you or by us and that is why I have accepted the 'tier' offered by this forward thinking gentleman. Late fees apply only after fair investigation into the lateness occurs. It may well be that the reason for a late delivery is not your fault however, we expect to be informed at all times on transportation matters."

She steps back and says, "If there are no further questions ladies and gentlemen then ...".

Last edited by Tani on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:49 am

At this point, the dwarf who was there before you arrived stands and who has been very quiet up until now says, "If these chumps do not want the job then call me!" He reaches carefully and slowly into his top pocket of his jacket, watching the Ork as he does so, and produces a business card and walks forwards to the woman.

Things become a little tense as the Ork steps forwards menacingly as the dwarf reaches into his pocket. However, the Ork settles down upon seeing the business card but you notice he does not step back again.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:56 am

Daniel cough loudly at her answer "Wait so its 2500 for the group I thought it was per person? The drek with this.. if I want pocket change ill go work as a bus boy..thanks for waisting my time lady ill be sure to tell my buddies to not waste there time here." he then looks at the dwarf and rolls his eyes after his comment and then start making his way toward the door
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 am

Dirk/Slip Stream scrunched his Orkish face up then relaxed as he followed the conversation they were being low balled he figured was the jist of it but he did have wheels... He again raised his hand "Yeah it is a bit cheap for a protection rack but i got wheels worst comes to worst we could use my car... I mean im assuming of course im here to be driving seeing as that's all i... do. You can go back to negotiaten now or what ever we're doing..."
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 am

Before Dirk leaves, the woman begins to calculate some figures on a simple calculator she extracts from an inside jacket pocket and she shows that she really does have a heart.

"This will be a final offer after some calculations," she says. "Not only that, you WILL do the very best job for what you are paid. Though I am loathe to part with more nuyen, especially given your limited experiences as explained by your Fixers, I think I can stretch the offer to: 3,000 for low risk, 6,000 for medium risk and 9,000 for high risk transportations. And yes, that will be per person!"

She moves forwards and clasps her hands behind her back, "That's it! Take it or leave it! As for the vehicle, you will rent one from us, that way we can be assured that it is registered and safe! The vehicle will be an unmarked brand new vehicle. It will either be a GMC Bulldog or a Rover Model 2072. I will leave that decision to you. After all, you are renting it. Shall we make it easier and call it a rent to buy? That will cost you 500 per transportation and you will pay for any damage to the vehicle and it's repair! If you wish to leave now then you know your way out!"
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:49 am

The dwarf nods. "Now that you're talking out of wage slave territory, I'll take it. Like the man says though, I don't like the repair clause though."
Charisma 4 +Negotiation 2 (Social: 7) (6d6.hits(5)=3 hits)

Last edited by Mikel Amroni on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:08 am

*ignore that post...misread the original post*

Last edited by Sly Hound on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 am

Slip Stream smirked thinking "Guys good" about runner who was doing the heavy negotiating with the Johnson He said nothing moved slightly itching his chin... And considered the vehicles a bit bulky, but Dirk could move anything on wheels, and somethings that flew, like it was second nature it... He waited patiently for the out come would the Johnson fold to the reasonable offer or would she keep playing hard ball... You could cut the tension in the room with a knife "screw the Job" he thought "I just wanna know how this turns out..."
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Eve smiled when the tough talked rose and said her was out of here. She looked around at the others as he walked. She shook her head as started to push her chair back when the woman started talking again furiously tapping away on her 'link. Her chair stopped moving when she countered with a much better offer for them all. While the repair clause sucked for them if the vehicle was damaged while on a job it was understandable. If it was their vehicle they would be responsible for damages if the run went sour. She kept that to herself though as the tough talker and the dwarf countered her new offer.

She continued to sit in her chair that was still pushed out from the table. Leaning back she made herself comfortable and crossed one long leg over the other as she watched the verbal battle continue. Either way she was in. If the possible repair bill was wiped out all the better. A smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Robyn hadn't taken a seat yet. When that guy was about to walk out she was very tempted to follow him. The whole run smelled fishy. But the Johnson woman caved in when they all called her out on it. Good thing Robyn didn't have to. Though she absolutely would have, if necessary.

When the woman mentioned the car, Robyn thought about it for a moment and then spoke up: "Um... I... I think we should take the Bulldog. A rover is good and all, but with all of us riding it would get cramped. The Bulldog would be bigger. ... ... ... Right?" Her blush intensified again as she spoke. Her voice was quiet, but well understandable.

Since nobody else mentioned it, and since she had already spoken up she added: "Um... I have another question miss... um... Johnson." She looked the woman in the eye, though she turned her head slightly down. "How long is this whole thing supposed to last? It sounds like a long term engagement."
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 am

It is becoming obvious that the woman has had enough.

"I am beginning to think ladies and gentlemen that you are not understanding the offer. THAT IS THE OFFER! So take it or walk. If you have an issue with the vehicle repair or the offer around the vehicle. Simple! Don't take it! Provide your own vehicle and take the offer or go back to eating poorly. I have one offer from an interested party and if you do not take this offer, my next call will be to him! I thought I was being fair and generous with the vehicle offer however, I think your greed is beginning to show! That is a very fair offer and I think your inexperience is beginning to show! So take the deal now or walk! I have other business to attend to!"

Before signalling to the Ork that they were ready to leave, the woman turns to Robyn and says, "Just to clarify, each transportation will be on it's merit. We will contact you with each transportation and it's details. Upon successful transportation and delivery, we will make direct and immediate payment. Please, do not insult me and ask for an advance for 'equipment'. We will only deal exclusively with you however, should your performance be unsatisfactory then I have the Dwarfs business card and will contact him after terminating your contract. I would have thought that it was a lucrative deal for you all, however, I think it is time for you and your friends to either take it or leave it."

She switches off her calculator and returns it to her pocket. She moves over to her bag and shoulders it. She stands and awaits your final answer. The Ork looks around to see if he has left anything behind and prepares to move with her when she is ready.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Silk considers the Johnson with a cross shock and amusement running through his mind. First the lady tries to seriously low-ball them, then she tries to force additional contingencies on them that were way outside of the norm for the type of work he thought he would be getting into. Then she throws a hissy fit because she got called on it. She was right about one thing though, he needed money. Besides, if White-Walker wanted him on this job, then there was no way he could turn it down. At least not if he ever wanted to get into the Lodge.

Remaining silent, he waits until her eye falls on him for a brief moment, and he nods his assent.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 pm

The Brutish looking Ork stands finally, and puts a few fingers smoothly through the Hair on the side of his head that has no shiny Jack in it... "Whoa! Lady is sharp, OK Johnson Chica I was holding out to see what you had in your hand, but lets not get to far ahead of ourselves, never said no... Did I?" He looked around the room at the other runners and further added "Names Slip Stream ima Rigger and combat racer, Street level but you know like the lady said so are we all am i right" He smiles and points to the Ork getting his things together saying "This guy knows what i mean yea!" He doubted anyone would laugh, but he did it anyway and finished with a stare at the Lady Johnson "O... k... so I guess im your driver or pilot depending on your needs, i can burn asphalt with the best of'em if they chase us and I can pull a loop t loop in most air craft... The ladder ain't sayin much but you get me... If there is another driver maybe we can rotate or something, any way got my own gear... All I ask is that your step van" his last comment Directed at Robyn with a sort of curt bow as to say "yeah i agree with you" then his gaze went back to the person running the meeting "Does the vehicles have a rigger interface, and can I have my guy look at it you know make sure its in good working order, before i shove my brain in its gears... Just asking kay. Hey don't yell or nothing its only a precaution since we gotta pay for Damages other then that hey you got your self a Driver. But im not working with the crabby dwarf that left... I got one O' those at home already" he smiled another joke that probably fell on deaf ears...

It had occurred to Dirk that Negotiations were over and it was time to close the deal he could not speak for the others and he did not but he did try to lighten the mood and he figured the guy that feigned walking out while it was a good tactic had done his best to sweeten the deal so he was in Lastly as he took his seat sighed out "I'll probably be able to understand these kids anyway was not long ago I thought was gonna be one, troubled youth that is, But i guess now iv been racing instead" he breathed, and said to the women as much as to himself then he fell silent and waited for the others to add anything...
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 am

"You got your hacking covered too. Just call me D-man."
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 am

The woman's face softens as she listens to Slip Stream and even smiles at his attempts at humour to lighten the situation.

"Yes!" She says. "You will find that the vehicle you select is brand new and you may pick it up from the Transport Depot in Seattle. It will come loaded with a rigger interface, something that we have never used before. However, having sought some advice prior to this meet about how Shadowrunners prefer to operate, I have asked that the vehicle be 'adapted' somewhat. I have also asked that the seating arrangement is adapted to meet larger Metahuman needs and that an Anti-Theft device be added.

Thanks D-Man! That will be of great help to your team mates!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Only Nuyen IC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next