Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Sylvaen
Suspect
scawire
outpost_2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 pm

I'll stick with my new character, thanks for the offer Ghost.  If i want to play an archer, i have one already, but you wouldn't allow him since he has parts from other books.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm keeping Antonio running. I enjoy the bastadge.

Phantom: I must first say sorry to the originator of the character; Sorry. And now that it's out of the way; I am so glad you are replacing Sharpshooter! Not bad concept, not my taste, but also needs a heck of a lot of work and skill to make it work. So who, if I may ask, are you replacing him with?

And for that matter, I can ask the same question of Monk. Who are you planning on running? hmmm?

All that leads to questions for Ghost. It now sits at three live 'players'. I no longer see a need for any of us 'players' to run more than one character.
1. Do you want another runner not under your control?
2. Does the story need another runner to work?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:33 pm

So, anyone else here see Reservoir Dogs ?  Just wondering cause for a moment I thought it was going to go that way.  Which lead to the consideration of how they were all designated as Mr. {Color}.  Interesting way of doing everyone's alias or 'moniker' and could be vastly entertaining with everyone having a long list of alias'.  Consider how many people in any one group might have previously met a completely other runner in that very group and each one by a different name for everyone involved....  Now that's my level of paranoid baby!

Small by-the-by.  If your really bored and don't mind reading a bunch of mental diarrhea that just might in it's rambling explain the mental state of the oddity post above the grey coloring.  Either way, I probably just sucked up five more minutes of time and an hour's worth of brainpower by now so just keep reading.  Last Friday I suffered the first migraine in something around six years.  Bad enough I forked out cash to take a taxi home so that I could heavily medicate myself and crawl into a quiet and dark room.  Suffice it to say I crawled out.  Now I am on the semi-manic phase that, for me, always follows a migraine.  I seem to make a lot of very odd connections everywhere.  I am also just now realizing that my experiences with PCS or Post Concussion Syndrome and my migraines have a Lot of similarities.  Sadly and happily not the semi-manic after phase. So Happy Christmas, Merry Humbug, and I won't insult any other religion by trying.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Nice rant Crow Dancing sadly never seen RD But i have heard of it... Glad to see your sticking with Antonio 6 points for him karma wise sorry 7 forgot some side notes... Phantom 4karma you may use with your first choice pc not shooter... I will dispose of all characters no longer playing any Further and NO crow d i don't want to have to play more pc's, Monk 1 Karma for your pc, and background really nice job... especially considering its your first runner soooooooo Chapter two "We gotta get paid!" Shawl and shooter will be leaving and we will pick up in two days that cool with everyone? Also crow hope all goes well with your head k lata guys
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Time to draw back the curtains on Saint Michael

He has a few particular talents, and has a particular flair for sermons.

I have seen Reservoir Dogs a few dozen times. I'll usually watch it whenever "Stuck in the middle with you" gets stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:47 pm

I have court tomorrow if i dont post by 8:30pm - 9:00pm you probably wont see me for a while like six months to a year i think lata did i give out karma i think i did hope i did sorry if i did not...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Holy drek! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:56 am

thx dude!!!
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm

You did, and i thought i taught you to hide bodies better than that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 pm

yes phantom you did ok im free for like three more months lol we still playing post tomorrow k
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:27 pm

What in all of the circles of hell did you do?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Nothing I'm innocent... Twisted Evil Let me know how you guys wanna spend your points k?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:53 pm

right, i believe that. I also have ocean front property in Arizona that i'm trying to sell.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:56 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Laughing afro
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Nuff said. Your truth to hold man. Good to hear from you. I'll post in a bit tonight on those points.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Nice edit by the way.... And I'll actually save my karma for the moment.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:29 pm

saving mine to.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:12 am

yeah its best i don't speak on it till its over but like i said I'm free oh and thx for the support you three Monks been real supportive on the phone and you guys here so yeah im thankful for you all soo yeah lets play two days up gonna start the next chapter "We gotta get paid" and hope you guys have fun lets do it working on post now hopefully have it up by 1pm... 100!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:31 am

we in chapter two is up and ill be introducing your new pc one at a time give me some time ill work you in phantom you applied first i already know how your getting in so hold on your almost home just gotta get through the scene k Monk lol your a little harder to get in but i got you hold up k lata
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 am

okie dokie, should i just be sharpie until you give me an exit?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:18 am

Well i was gonna post for him to get him out mostly stuff like "You cant pay us? I just bailed your sorry ass out, and you cant pay us really im out of here" stuff like that but you go ahead and say what you think he would say you good
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Hey phantom it seemed like Sharpie was trying to figure out the problem with getting paid ummm? it also seemed like you meant to say more ill wait till Killer crow dancing posts before i drop another or i might have Monty chime in as he is now informed and ST did not want that should be fun if you have more or a question for ST put it up and ill answer k but it seemed more statement wise then anything else so idk trying to figure out a response from st and Monty now
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Nope, Sharpie said his peace. He's a more pragmatic person. When your used to a survival lifestyle, you don't have the luxury of wasting time. So, feeling that ST was the type to beat around the bush, Sharpie piped up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:18 pm

thx that's what i needed to here ok so after crow D post ill post if i figure out this thrown for a loop thing lol ill pipe in before hand nice job see you in a few k
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:21 pm

That should give sharpie the exit he needs as well as shawl hope it works for you guys lata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next