Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 pm

"Have you ever heard the phrase 'Best laid plans of mice and men?' The meet went about as well as ice skating up hill." It wasn't Sharpies place to start talking, he likely drew a few eyes, but what the hell. He hasn't been paid yet, the job was still on, so his opinion still mattered.

"I had rooftop over watch. From what i saw, everything was going as planned until the actual trade." Sharpie kept himself busy, putting his collection of arrows he was holding back back into the quiver for storage. Organizing each in a planned slot that his muscle memory had down to almost a genetic level. "Their man made it look like he was putting cash on a stick, which i assume was our payment. He took a few steps back just before a chromed up samurai broke in. Their man made it look like it was expected. He snapped his fingers and they all raised their guns at us. Samurai looked like he was going to charge us, so i took down their samurai and another ganger with a narcojet arrow. a lightning bolt, a few bullets, and one of my incendiary arrows later. We out numbered them 2:1, still had the upper hand, and cops were coming. We convinced them to run, we grabbed our cargo, the cred stick, and bugged out."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Monty looks incredulous at ST "Is that what happen?" he asks shooter without looking at him, he then shakes his head... "Tsk tsk tsk" he sucks his teeth, still looking with his nose up at Slick Tony "Well this wont do... He moves over to ST slowly the mafia would be boss starts to get uncomfortable visibly and the runners probably wonder whats about to happen... When ST starts to speak "Look Monty it all went to hell we got double crossed! ok? We can fix this, we can, right guys?" he asks you all, but before you can answer A hand is held up on finger wagging at Slick Tony "Oh I'm sorry mister slick but we had a generous arrangement did we not?" ST studders a bit briefly looking at the man in the back with the Sharp looking suit and expensive sun glasses standing next to the door... That man says nothing and does not respond to ST briefly starring at him... Monty seems stuck in deep thought "Well now that there is no money to be had from out this venture is there anyone here who does not wish to go forward if so speak now... Or I will assume your all still in..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Antonio leans back against the van and watches ST and Monty and can't help but feel like a rodent trapped beside a snake fight. Keeping his cool intact with a bit more effort as this day continues to slide south for him. Granted, a good portion of Antonio's thoughts revolved around the fact that Monty's outfit actually tripped the optical dampers in his cyber-eyes when a beam of sunlight struck the outfit.
Only partly agreeing with Sharpie's version, Antonio let's Monty scare the dreck out of ST and then pauses again when Monty mentions payment and the lack thereof.
Finally Antonio shrugs himself away from the van and looks Monty right in the eyes. No deal, no cred eh. Soka, basic biz, but it bights. If you have an actual plan to get me the cred due me, I'm in. However, I feel free to require we negotiate 'extra charges' for some of the dreck you want done to achieve this.
Now, Back to business. Sharpie was right about a few things. It was going fine until it came to payment, then it went straight to fraggin dreck. A cyberjunkie popped out of a door at Si-Low's signal and all his bangers drew on us. We just moved faster and Si-Low died first quickly followed by the cyberjunkie. The rest tried but crumbled quickly. The stick was nul and the Blue's had a fast response time for the area so we grabbed the prod and faded. No need to loose both, neh.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 pm

"That's not wholly accurate Antonio.  Chromie and i'd guess si-lo's second are both alive still.  I nailed them with narcojet.  Enough to bring down a motivated, pissed off female troll in heat.  They'll still have one hell of a hangover, and wish they were dead though."

With a definitive click of a strap that was swung over his shoulder, Sharpie's quiver hung over his back.  His bow across the other shoulder marked him standing up, and a small air of finality.  "Unfortunately i can't continue with you guys.  My arrows left evidence that could be traced back to me, and us.  I won't endanger the team."

He put his satchel over his head, and patted it lightly "I also feel i lack some of the required gear to be able to be more than just a mobile turret.  In that fight, i couldn't hear any orders over the comm system, i couldn't see what was really going on besides my team in danger.  Granted lighting that bastards hair on fire was pretty cool.  It doesn't feel kosher, me asking for an up front payment.  So i'll be taking my leave  till i feel i have a good handle on things, and once the heat has died down a bit."  Explosive arrows that take the shaft with it...

With a heavy heart, and a hung head, he turned the handle on the shadows. "Later guys."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Meat packing district warehouse:

Slick Tony stares as his pleas are ignored... Monty watches with a bit curiosity as everyone makes there decision... Shooter says his piece, and Shawl raises his hand and speaks "Yeah i think im gonna get going also..." Monty raises a hand as they start getting ready to leave "Nonono he says this won't do, I wont let My reputation be tarnished by this whole mishap. This simply wont do..." He snaps his fingers and Sirgei moves to his side with two cred sticks in his hands giving one to Shooter and one too Dark Shawl... "This should cover you, and buy your silence on this project" says Sirgei to both... Shawl speaks to Sirgei saying "You've got quite a bit of magic your packing" He turns and winks the hint at Antonio, and the others "Way more then me, I'm guessing... I'm betting your the real deal huh?" Sirgei only nods, and its hard to tell if its a yes or an acknowledgement... Monty then proudly pipes up again "I took the liberty of securing the rest of your funds, if something went wrong, and Tony could not pay. You may take this and go it will becoming out of mister Tony The Slick's share which he was supposed to pay you with anyway... They take their sticks and leave...

After Sirgei let's them out he closes the door, and nods to Monty the Elf smiles and claps his hands together! "Well now that all of the weak stomachs have left the room, all those with the back bone to see this through are left, and there is the matter of dealing with Mister Tony The Slick..." ST starts to shuffle a little in his stance moving slightly less close to the corner Sirgei had returned too... "Well first things first how do we handle this situation..." He then looks to Sirgei yet again who nods, and opens the door too the outside world, and waves two men in one looks like he's from a trid movie with bags like he just got off a plain, and an instrument case... The other is robed as if all the world is his house... You figure both are armed... in one way or another...

Mister Tony the slick you have slipped up, and as I have planned for such an occasion. I anticipated at your individual skill levels there would be wounded or shall we say physical costs to this job you see... Its not that i lack confidence in you all you were hand picked for this job... But! Since I like to be prepared I took the liberty of hiring back up from two of the most capable organizations I could find "You may introduce yourselves..." he says looking at the two men that just walked in. Monty then finishes with "And then we can shall we say renegotiate yes" He says looking at Antonio who he believed had mentioned something about a renegotiation...
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Chiron takes a few short steps inside. With his mind blank and observant he scans his surroundings, making brief eye contact with each individual. He bows in Gasho and announces himself. "C". Keeping the hood of his robe on, he finds a comfortable corner and sits down in a half lotus position and yawns.

Last edited by Monk71121 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Meat Packing District Warehouse:

After the newbies intro themselves Monty claps his hands together saying "Yes well now that that's out of the way... it's quite clear that mister Slick Tony has some make up to do for us all yes" He says staring at ST Then finishes "Now that we were double crossed i would imagine we have the upper hand but that might not be the case if Lou phat poe's only son is dead... The new mission will be to broker the deal with Fat Louie as I'm sure he is still business minded you are authorized to use what ever force is needed to broker the deal you will be provided with his whereabouts as needed you should know if anything goes wrong like it does not happen there will be no credits at all knowing this what would you like as compensation..." a smile reaches Monty's lips as if he was a smoker taking his first drag in three months kinda eerie but your getting use to him...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:35 am

Antonio watches the new runners cautiously, wondering how they will affect the ideas and angles running through his head. With a mental shrug he put's that train of thought in the background as Monty starts up again. Once Monty finishes he considers the question briefly before answering. As this has stopped being a simple little deal the pay needs to go up. Double for Ahab and me, the remainder of our original fee now and the rest on completion. As proof of our value I snagged Si-Low's comm. Antonio pulls out the comm and the e-paper he plucked off Si-Low and hands them to Ahab. If we're lucky that will have some data of use and value.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Ahab takes the Com from Antonio, and stares kinda at the new people shrugging, then pushes a button on the snazzy piece of tech. After stopping to admire it he says "Its got a bio lock AR print scan on it... wont let me in..." he snickers a bit and then punches some buttons off to the left presumably his own COM? And announces "This is gonna take a while but ill get it. Go on please..." Slick Tony Looks at Monty... The elf nodding to him almost giving him permission to speak. ST takes to the floor and in response to Antonio's statement says "How much more we talking here like double is double but what you really want and what's the new guys cuts of this... Now keep in mind you was getting Forty to fifty k nu yin wise, now your talking double so yous guys is all good with a 100 then? You speaking for them too?" pointing both hands at the separate new comers...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Antonio smiles as he answers Monty.    I don't know what deal you already cut with these two, that's your biz.  They want me to negotiate their fraggin paychit then I expect to get a percentage, either way not my prob yeh.  I have no prob taking the cred on the back end of it all but it's 20K each now, not the original 10K per.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:47 am

"Ok kid with all respect to your family, I don't like being ignored, Monty already said he's not covering this time in, not sure you wanna try your hand with him anyway. Tell you what ill give you the twenty minus the 2k that's 18k a pop what do you say...?" Monty's eyes Flare up happily as ST sticks out his hand to Antonio for a shake on his offer... It is unclear why he's so excited but his interest is definitely noticed....
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Finally! Ya finally remember you got a fraggin pair. Now just don't forget it again. Antonio clasps ST's hand hard and pumps it briskly. Done deal. Boss.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:22 am

A hardy hand shake is had between ST and Antonio... The mobsters seem as though they are the only ones in the room, Slick Tony locking eyes with the young Mafia upstart and nodding in acknowledgement of the Gut Check... It had past though Monty did not appear to be emotionally injured by the rousing of Slick Tony's pride in his midst... While in truth he preferred it this way he could not help but take note of the Fear his presence had inspired in ST... He filed that away for now... The team still had no outward clue as to how Dangerous Monty was, why he seemed Harmless maybe a little off, true... Always smiling that awful smile which was quite a feat considering how well dressed and appealing he was as an Elf... The only one that seemed even the slightest bit intimidating was Sergei the human male in the background... What was his deal? from behind the shades you could not tell if he was looking at you or not... Maybe he was what was spooking Slick Tony... Maybe...?

All that being over... ST looked at the new Men staring at the display that had  been put on "Hey guys look this wont be a cake walk, and ill explain that soon, but since that's Facts im offering Twenty k a pop for this gig. Might be a little gun play some hand to hand knowing these guys. Who knows? You in or out?"

About this time Ahab looks up and says "I'm Done!!!" his fist raised like he was the victor of some race, as if he was being timed when in fact no one was paying him any attention at all, when he realized this he put his arm down slowly so as not to draw any attention, and went back to searching for information which the team really needed about now...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 am

Father Michael had stayed outside of the meeting.  Hearing most of the conversation, and it involving brokering a deal for an upcoming mission, he decided to stay out of politics.  He took off his Guitar case and gently set her down next to him, leaning against his leg and taking out a cigarette.  The payment didn't particularly matter to him, he was already given a mission, a higher mission.  The man in priestly garb lit the cigarette as he stood outside pondering his last few months spent outside of Seattle, away from his brothers and sisters, his flock, and his Matron.  "Guard your steps. To draw near to listen is better than to offer the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they are doing evil."

-Boston-

It was night time when Michael had finally landed on the east coast, unfortunately he had used all of his nicotine patches by the time he was over Wisconsin, so his first second of fresh air was halted by a quick flash of a lighter as he gathered a rolling suitcase and swung his guitar case, Lucy, over his shoulders.  A cloud of smoke was let out as he set out for the front gates, ignoring most of the onlookers who saw a tall, possibly handsome ork in very flattering, and tidy clothes, leave the airport on foot and turn down a street toward his hotel.

Not much was different in the city life from one city to another, just specifics and geography.  So, the pious man took out an old, worn leather bound book and began reading from it, the GPS in his AR set to auto correct any miss turns towards his semi-permanent home.  It was only in passing an alleyway that Father was reminded of another general fact of city life, a less favorable one.

He was grabbed by his over coat and swung into the alleyway, his suitcase dropped to the ground.  Pushed against a brick wall, 4 gangers surrounded Michael with sadistic, sardonic smiles on their face, "Come on pops, you know you're supposed to, like, feed the poor and hungry.  Well, we're poor, ain't we boys?"  Varying agreements were heard from the other rousers, as the priest simply raised his book back before his eyes: "You are to help your brothers until the LORD gives them rest, as he has done for you.  But, why do i think you haven't helped anyone in quite awhile, my children?"

The lead ganger's smile faded slightly, replaced by malice as he slapped the book from the priests hands.  The leather bound tome splashing into a puddle.  "Pay attention Pops, before we have to delete yo ass."  The priest responded by doing nothing, but staring directly into the eyes of the leader, his usually icy blue eyes briefly flashed a very vibrant red, the only indication of the mistake that was made  "Lucifer, the light bringer, help your brother, Saint Michael, make his first sermon to a new flock..."

The ganger to his immediate right swung with a plastisteel bat, malice and premeditation guided his strike, but would it be enough?

--
2 free actions
Activate combat gear (smartgun systems, etc.)
Activate cyber and bioware
--

Michael had simply ducked the strike, the bat ringing against the brick wall as two doors slid from the bottom of the guitar case and two guns appeared in Michael's hands.

--
enemies from left to right are as follows: Ganger (1), Ganger (Leader), Ganger (2), Ganger (Bat)
2 simple actions; 1 free
1st simple action) Fire the right hand gun into Ganger (bat)    
2nd simple action) Fire left and right gun (simultaneously) at Ganger (1) and Ganger (2) respectively
1st free action) Aim both guns at Ganger (Leader)
--

With movements that bordered on supernatural speed and accuracy, the barrels barking out stick and shock bullets like lightning bolts from the mouths of the hounds of Hell and the battle horns of Heavens armies.  Set to burst fire, 6 total bullets struck the torso of the Ganger with the obvious weapon, shock and awe in his eyes as 3 more streaks poured electricity into each of his two compatriots.  Michael rearing up fully, both barrels leveled at the Lead Ganger as 3/4's of his brothers in arms fell to the ground.  "Stand and Deliver, o'er the Devil; He may take you."

The Leader had no choice, the look of awe and fear in the face of this man who had just completely demolished his friends in less time that it took for a yellow stain to appear on the front of his pants. He quickly dropped tot he ground, grabbed the leather book and placed it back at the priest "I'm Sorry, I'm sorry. Guys, frag it, sorrysorrysorry..."  Father Michael hadn't heard the rest of the apologies as the kid tore out of the alleyway and out into the city.  Or at least he would have, had a bone crunching thud, following a fist that grounded the fleeing former leade echoed through the alleyway.  "Nice style, Father.  Sorry for letting the riff raff be the first to greet you, but we had to know that you could handle yourself."  Two men walked around the corners, pea coats and swaggers shared between the obvious brothers, Micahel nodding a silent greeting as he placed his guns back in their slides, and tucked his book into the breast pocket of his coat.  "Gentlemen." "You were sent by the Cleric, we're here to take you through our fair city.  I'm Connor, and this is Murphy."

--Warehouse NYC--

"I'm Done!!!"  Father Michael released his mind from the reverie as he finished the cigarette, tossing it aside, and grabbing his cases.  I'm not, not today at least.  Turning on his heel, he entered the doorway to the meeting "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.  I'm Father Michael, and I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:24 pm

From the corner of the room can be heard "yea....i am in."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:23 am

Warehouse, Meat Packing District, MDC

"Ok!" Ahab Pulled up his shades as if he was using them but he was really just remotely investigating The COM Antonio had picked up off Si-Low "OKokok" he set up the speal "I got  three starred contacts in this COM, Where Star equals important contact. Soo we have them listed in some kind of Chinese im running wiki and online translators to Find out what they mean... So encase some of you speak the lingo there's Gē, Fùqīn, and finally Wǒ de huā..." He then lets his eyes Circle the room, quickly when no one says anything, but he is sure he's holding the full attention of the room, he continues "Yes well no one is expected to know Chinese here.  have no fear the search will be done in 3, 2, 1... Aaand here we go. So in Alpha order its Brother, Father, and My Flower I remind you this is the same order I read in the original... Except for the Father part its kinda weird thought i heard someone say, Phat Man only had one Son so who's the Brother? I don't know... But The Flower is I would guess the Sister and Father is well Phat head right?" His disrespectful choice of names for and Towards the name of a triad boss is unnerving but most of you figure as long as he keeps his fat trap shut you'll be ok...

"The tech Paper is different" He continued when it was appropriate "In that there is no security just a Bunch of Chinese love poetry so encase you guys wanna get misty eyed I'm Sending you all translated Copies when I'm done" ST interjects for a moment "Sooo anything else?" Ahab smiles "Glad you asked, and yes I got more, but its all in Chinese... As I said, I'm running translations online so it takes longer to translate the whole COM, were talking I Don't know hour and maybe a half but I will say this... Some of it is addresses and GPS coordinates... Eh? That wet your whistle...? Ok nah im kidding about the whistle..." He Then looked at Antonio To pass the torch as he figured the young mobster would have something to say and if not he hoped someone else would...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Antonio can't help but smile at Ahab's enthusiastic report on the tech but, having expected more, his smile disappears just as quickly and he immediately responds.    Don't dis that poetic crap so quickly.  Could be coded information hidden in that dreck.  Scope it out some more.  The 'Flower' and 'Brother' might mean something else, not enough data.  'My Flower' could be a girlfriend or a hooker.  'Brother' could be another equally ranked slant under his old man.  Good work chummer, total solid, keep digging.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:13 am

Ahab Nodded his agreement With Antonio's Statement about hidden intel, within the message. He had figured as much, but that was shadowrunner instinct he knew. Working as an officer for so long he knew that kind of broad view thinking rarely reached young Gagners like this. Yeah a code name here, and there was not unthinkable, but he figured if there was a secret in the poems it would not be a code, and he followed his police instincts more then his runner instincts... He'd only been a runner once, undercover, and that had ended badly for him and others involved...

He looked out into nothingness as sea waves came crashing in around him, in VR... Again, he was on the ocean at a Port really,(the translations site) and his avatar sat on its ship having taken another ship, his crew of various complex forms and programs were working to dismantle the ships cargo he approached the Captains quarters it was locked, there was little resistance other then this, as the ship was being taken easily... Psi-Low's COM while impressive had very little real matrix protection. Stock for the COM was about it... For a Tong's Son he was not much of a thinker... Or over confidant one or the other...

Sergei was moving in the real world drawing the attention of most left in the room. His left hand moved over his left ear. Then he was walking gently making no sound just like a cat, as if he could feel and hear each of his own foot steps, but so much more then that. His movements were deliberate, but not haughty, still effortless, and it could not be denied that he was graceful in his movements... About three steps from Monty he stopped and bowed his head slowly an low... Monty gave no indication He knew the guard had moved near him, but asked without turning around "what is it...?" To which Sergei Answered "Sir with all respect we have other umm? things to do today Sir..." Monty still not Turning said with a smile "Yes well it cant be all fun and games can it, that is to say iv quite enjoyed our little get together, and welcome to the new blood... I'm sure you will all get along famously... Now! As Sergei has so nicely put it, I have other things to attend... I will however be watching, and in touch..." The last part he said looking at Slick Tony finishing with "Do handle yourselves accordingly, and oh yes please fill your new teammates in on whats been going on since we all met... I'm sure they will find it most illuminating, and helpful for the near future. Yes? Well I wish you good Luck and bid you Adue..." This time his gaze mostly falls on Antonio who catches the Elf with a glimpse of his own... It was Monty's way of jabbing at his leadership roll... That while not asked for had been assumed by the young Mobster... Ahab while still in VR, was quite aware of some of the real world. he'd herd Monty, and smiled knowing he meant Antonio should speak, and he was comfortable with that. Despite what Antonio had done to him(unknowingly he assumed), which he had not forgotten, but was willing to play along... Slick Tony was just glad all Monty's last words were not directed at him... He pondered various angles in his own head at that time... And Monty Departed Sergei in tow ever present ever vigilant...
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:46 pm

C still sits in the corner seemingly completely detached, hearing every word spout forth as loudly as a gun shot in a quiet night however. "Too many electronics these days, hm, keeping me safely from them I think would benefit us all."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Antonio's cyber ears pick up C's words, mentally filing them away for later. Keeping his silence he waits another full minute before speaking aloud to everyone. I'll give you the backdrop soon enough, just not here. Antonio then walks over to face ST. Your call boss. What's the plan man?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 pm

ST Draws his breath thinking more on the angles "Well ok we will talk, but not hear two days... I need to damage control and measure fall out... Scan? You guys got that long to trace these leads, see what's up... If this is not the Cred Stick, then where is the Stick? Who's got that...? Trace the leads find the stick. If you get anything we will be that much better off... If not we mount up and Go for the head of the snake.... Scan?" He looks at Ahab who was scanning the Trix still "Hey Electro Jokey you key me up anything you find out when you find it out k i wanna know anything! got me?" Ahab's hand slowly moves with his arm in a Zombie like salute to the Authority displayed by Slick Tony... "Antonio" The black leather and jeans sporting Mafia man leveled Eyes with him "Your in charge do what you gotta... Two days we meet, Ill do what I can to keep the heat off you's guys. Ill be in touch with the meeting place and time..."

Lastly he looks at the new guys both "Sorry I can't get to know you guys really right now, gotta work for it. You know? Need to be places now, keep up appearances and all..." now paying attention to the seemingly disinterested Monk he spoke "Hey robe and slippers (mumma mia! Where does Monty find these guys...) listen Next time bring your gear might be some drama maybe. Just be prepared k? But umm? Anyway nice to have you's guys on board Antonio is my proxy while I'm gone I'm sure you'll like him lata" And he moved quickly to and into the Van. he started it up with all haste, and pulled out waving to the new team. A parting word was yelled out the window "Keep ya heads low and clean!!!" Then leaving them to their own devices Slick Tony Drove away...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:05 pm

And there goes our ride... Antonio mutters as he watches the van pull away. With a shrug he faces the others. K. Let's get the frag out of here. We need to have a more secure private sit down. So, either of you god followers got wheels or a prob with drinking, cause I could use a good and stiff one soon. There's a pool hall I know with private tables, it's about fifteen blocks away from here.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:20 am

Antonio uses his COM To hail a discrete taxi cab service in "The meat packing district." not to long later it pulls up. The Ork cabbie none to happy about being called here at any time of day, but he popped the locks open anyway. He also pops the trunk as he sees things being carried, he tries not to look at who's getting in but he glances from time to time "Where too chummers?" he asks... Antonio gives him the address to the Fat Cat Pool hall 75 Christopher Street, New York, NY 10014(OOC: Real Place in NY) And they pulled off...

Pulling up at the fat cat was pretty low key. There were a few Meta's out side smoking and the windows were tented. You saunter into the pool hall, there is a few people at the bar a few around the pool tables, and a Troll at the helm of the bar despite his hands he is handling the glasses he is cleaning with the utmost care... He nods his head Antonio's way, but really looks the whole group over it was mostly for everyone, though Ahab nods back... Antonio leads the group to a table in the back a booth, a round one so everyone can fit...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Antonio slides into the booth, making sure to have a good indirect view of the length of the walkway and the door, even arranging the napkin holder and other accessories to this purpose.  Once everyone else is seated he pulls out a white noise maker so that the others can see it, turns it on and then pockets it again.  A quick scan of the menu and he orders a shot of synth-ouzo and three bottles of beer before looking directly over at Ahab, speaking in a calm but commanding tone.    You still have those jammer's.  Tune one of them to block everything.    Once that's done he includes the other two in his attention.    And order now, once the drinks are here we can talk biz.  
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Playing it low key Chiron sits down at the booth with few questions. Still feeling out the other members of the group and everyone's place in it. As uncomfortable as he is in a crowded locations he takes a deep breath and settles in looking forward to the incoming beer. i hope you ordered me one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next