Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Digit nods to Antonio emphatically showing he understands and is quite eager... His tone of voice though showed he was not really looking to kill innocents in the first place. Antonio got the feeling Digit was no killer... Though the meeting at the garage might have lead him to believe otherwise in the beginning.

Everyone else seem to nod there approval and seemed as though they understood. They now sort of looked at each other nodding all the while. Then there was a long pause and Ahab asked "Soooo we going or we staring...?"

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Antonio tosses another bit of calamari into his mouth then takes a long sip off his beer before answering. Now we make a shopping list, and go shopping. It's safer not to be ordering all this dreck from one source and I do know of few sources but, does anyone else here have a local fixer or contacts for gear?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:00 pm

As the pause starts growing awkward Ahab nods that he might and Digit shyly mentions wheels.  Antonio sighs softly and starts splitting his AR list up and sends them each.    Ahab:  You have the neurostun grenades, respirators, Directional Jammer and coveralls.  Just make sure you have everyone's size, mine's noted in that list.  Digit:  If you can get a vehicle you should be able to get some gear out him as well.  You have the spike strips, Thermal smoke grenades, stealth rope and catalyst.  I'll get the rest of this gear.    
With the lists sent Antonio leans back and addresses primarily Digit but including all of them.    As for the extra vehicle, we need it to be completely disposable.  Meaning that it does not lead back to us or your contacts at all.  Which is why I was planning on us jacking one, not paying for one.  But if you can get a clean van I'm good.

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Digit nods The Van will come from a Dump long forgotten and untraceable he thinks carefully might could get a spike strips but i doubt he has the rope you need or the thermal smoke nades most likely wont have that in a junk yard he nods some more... Ahab smiles at that null sheen omae I got the slack but it will cost so get your check book out and he ends his rant though it was already short lived
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 8:05 am

K, that works for me. Here. Antonio slides a credstick to Ahab and Digit each. They are linked to our group funds, just try to keep the cost down as much as you can. Now let's go shopping and we can meet up tomorrow, say around 15:00.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Digit reaches but but his stubby arms and hands wont make it Ahab snatches the C. stick planting it in his pocket saying thanks boss make your coms calls digit will take your van looking back at team as he shuffles digit out catch up at the safe house leaving Antonio with the other 2 members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: 4th Edition Games :: Game Rooms :: Fixers Delight Reboot-
Jump to: