Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTurn The Pages... - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Turn The Pages...

Go down 
+3
Azonalanthious
Ghostmaker
wngd_phantom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Turn The Pages... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn The Pages...   Turn The Pages... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 pm

A short time later, Dervish returns. She nods politely to the others. "No sign of anyone else for the moment. I found 5 bikes - figure we might want to claim them as loot. But from what I've head, someone might be able to spy on our defenses through their sensors, so someone who knows tech might want to take a look at them before we bring them inside.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Nathanius Gather
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Turn The Pages...   Turn The Pages... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:15 pm

"I can see to the bikes, where are they parked?" Samantha finally relaxed from the tension of battle. Knowing no others were around for now, and the thought of some new toys to play with. She smiled a wicked smile and headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Turn The Pages...   Turn The Pages... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 pm

"This way. Someone else wanna come with? I doubt we can wheel back five bikes with just the two of us and I'd rather not make two trips." With that Devish sets off, leading the others to the bikes.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Turn The Pages...   Turn The Pages... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Shadow watches Dervish fly back, give her info, and then fly off again. Sam followed her, her interest seemingly piqued by the vehicles the little pixie had encountered. The black-clad man scowled, the weigh of his prisoner heavy in his arms. "...Baka." Seeing no help coming from his compatriots he pulled the man down firmly, but gently. Keeping his caught hand firmly entwined in the coat that was restraining the invader, Shadow held out the other, and let Kataki fall into it. Using the weapon's keep blade, he made a small nick at the base of the man's jerkin, having to twist the restrains painfully tight at the man tried to get away from the exposed blade. Once the cut had been made, Shadow let his holster arm descend and take the weapon back into its embrace, then reached out and tore off a long strip of cloth. Using one hand, he tried to tie it around the man's leg as a make-shift tourniquet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn The Pages...   Turn The Pages... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turn The Pages...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4