Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeAnd the Rain Keeps Falling OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Nathanius Gather
Race: Human
Sex: Male

And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC Empty
PostSubject: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Use this Thread for any OOC chat, I'll also post here when it is needed to answer questions and the like.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 am

I'm not used to the pace around here. Is a slow start like this normal?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 am

a slow start can happen if a run starts right after a weekend, or a thousand other things. Usually it's pretty decently paced.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

Once everyone has posted their introductions I'll post up responses, so please be patient with me.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 pm

How long do we give 'em?
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:20 am

Will have update for ya guys tomorrow afternoon, sorry for the wait, been working a lot of hours recently
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 pm

bah, sorry for the random dice roll post, I was trying to figure out the built in dice roller here.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 pm

it's fine, randomness happens, using Invisible castle is just fine too, I'm not too familiar with the built in dice roller here myself

also, on a truly OOC note, this coming monday, I will be leaving the state for approximately 8 days. I am going to Hawaii to meet my future inlaws. So, I will have the game go on a temporary hold while I am there, and will update as soon as I can when I get back. I'm telling all of you this early so you don't get sideswiped by it later.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Loadout is typical street.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:02 am

Wolf will think in dark red, speak Sioux in green, and English in plain white text.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 am

Would you very much mind thinking in a color I don't have to highlight to read? Or is that the point?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 am

It shows up well on my monitor, so I guess I didn't think about it not doing so on someone else's. But I'll change it to Red if that will help.

Last edited by T_Hawk on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 am

Does one part, both parts, or neither part of this rectangle blend into the background for you?
And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC Colorsample-1
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 am

The bottom half almost does, but I can make it out. Had to look hard though. Nearly missed it the first time I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

We must have slightly different skins set for the board, then. That's what makes it tough for me to see dark colors that you can easily make out.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 am

Makes sense. I know I've used colors that I can see well on my home comp, but that are difficult to see on the school library's. Never had one completely blend in before though (except the black... I can see it, but barely, so I've not used that one.) I'll be sure to use the lighter red from now on.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:39 am

Since we're on the topic... Skuld's indigo in And High Water is a 'must highlight to read' color for me. Every other color I can see fine, but that one's a pain to make out.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:08 am

Indigo is pretty ridiculous on my monitor as well, generally I highlight a lot of what I'm reading if I have distractions around me, gives me a place to stop and think, then come back to the story

Also: I have PMed everyone's perception tests that I have to you. Whatever information you feel like sharing with the group is up to you at this point.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:39 am

I'll switch to a different color scheme for her thoughts then. Shame, the indigo color really suited her mental state well.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Sorry for the long delay guys. This morning is my last one in Hawaii, and I will be on a plane in less than 4 hours to fly back home. Glad to see that things are going so well thus far. I will try to have a more content rich post up probably tomorrow afternoon. See you then Smile
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 am

...?
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Is it intentional that the Johnson completely ignored a number of our questions, caveats, and concerns?
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Pretty much, yes. He doesn't particularly care how you handle your business, I can edit a bit to make that more clear, and I'll have Samuel explain a bit more when you meet with him at the warehouse
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Updated the Johnson's answers, Samuel knows the rest and can fill in for Mr. Johnson if needed.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm assuming by lack of posting that most of you don't have any further questions of Samuel, so I'll move the plot along tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, you may use the 5000 nuyen credsticks to obtain any goods you would like. Keep it to gear you can get in 24 hours or less, and follow the general rules for getting gear through your fixer. roll your etiquette against the availability of the item if memory serves me correctly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next