Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeAnd the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 pm

I don't think your foci are funcitonal Mirikon - they're level 3 right? Background reduces foci levels by its rating, just like magic.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Nathanius Gather
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 am

You can post here or in IC chat to set up your strategy for infiltrating the hospital
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Guys, I do need some kind of idea of how you want to advance. Once we get some ideas, I can get another content post of you moving to the hospital, where I'm sure much more action will ensue Smile
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 pm

How many of us are left, Nathanius? I've been waiting, hoping some of the others would post in. If it's just Azon and I, we'll have to alter how we go about the run. I'm still in if you're willing to Gm for a small team if it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

I know, I'm hoping the last two will jump in and post shortly... I can GM for a smaller group with just you and Azon, but I'd like to hear from the other before I decide. I figure I'll give em a day or two more, in the meantime, feel free to post up your ideas for infiltrating the building in IC chat
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 pm

I'll be posting in today, Real life has gotten pretty hectic as of late, but It should have settled down by today, I'm sorry for holding up your run. I just need a quick fill-in of what's gone down so far.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 pm

So far, you have met with the Johnson, he has given you your assignment, and the group has moved to the warehouse where Samuel is waiting with another team of heavily armored "backup." He doesn't seem to trust them, but has uniforms for you to sneak into the hospital with. Up to you whether to go with the maintenance uniform (less accessability to building, better hiding spots for larger weapons in the cleaning cart) or security uniform (must stick with pistol sized weaponry and needs to check in with the security rigger at certain intervals, but has more accessability to the hospital and won't be stopped by other security officers)

Let me know in IC chat what you guys wanna do, and phantom, don't worry, real life gets hectic for us all, I know the feeling well, just glad to see you're still alive
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am

Btw, Nathanius, what year are we working in here? Is it 2058, '63, or '68?
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 am

whichever is standard in 3rd edition, can't remember off the top of my head right now, and am away from my books
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 am

I think '63 or '62 then. If I remember right, 3rd ed occurs shortly after Dunkelzahn was killed. But it continues for quite awhile. The second Matrix crash and the advent of the wire-less world occured in 3rd ed.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am

Sounds about right, I know Dunkelzahn is dead, his will is what is driving a lot of the research, including the HMHVV vaccine in this campaign
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Phantom, go ahead and add plus one karma to your character for inventiveness. I like to reward thinking outside the box, and using both uniforms definitely does that.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks, although now I need to figure out how karma works in third edition, along with just about everything else.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

I'll award actual Karma at the end of the campaign, at which point character upgrades can be bought. I can outline it all later, for now, just note that you've got one extra Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 am

Major Post coming up on Tuesday, the team is heading to the Hospital to begin the true adventure. If you have any desire to post before you get there, please do so before then. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Reaction: [5,1,5,3,1]
Perception: [2,2,5,4,3]
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Here you go:

Perception: Smell
Int 4 = 4 = 1, 3, 1, 4

Perception: Vision

Int 4 - 2 mod = 2 = 1,1

Reaction:

Reaction 4 = 4 = 3, 3, 1, 4
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 am

Still waiting on perception and reaction tests from Oogoo and Phantom. If you guys could get them up here in the near future, we'll continue.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 pm

I think its safe to assume oogoo is history boss - he haven't been on since the middle of July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC   And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Rain Keeps Falling OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2