Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeNew Blood OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

New Blood OOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-06-30

New Blood OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Blood OOC   New Blood OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I've always ran with once you agree on a price then its unprofessional to back out before the run. After the run, when you know everything, then blackmail is occasionally justified. Not professional but justified. Play your character how you feel is right, just be aware it will always have consequences down the road, often to your contacts if not you personally...
Back to top Go down
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: New Blood OOC   New Blood OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am

Hey guys, sorry about this but I'm going to be away from the computer this weekend. I'll pick the game up again on Monday. If there are no further questions, assume the Johnson walks away and you can get on with planning as a group if you like. I'll catch up as soon as I'm back. Sorry once again.
Back to top Go down
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: New Blood OOC   New Blood OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Ok, I'm back. Lets get the game moving forward again if we can. I'd hate for it to stall so early in its existence...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blood OOC   New Blood OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Blood OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2