Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeNew Blood (Main) - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

New Blood (Main)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

New Blood (Main) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 pm

"How long will the chips mid altering effect last? Days? Months? Years?" Yoshi pauses for effect before continuing

"Kidnapping someone who is willing is one thing. Hell I wouldn’t even draw the line at kidnapping someone unwilling, but mind fragging some innocent young woman so she believes she loves your dirty little corp is COMPLETELY different, I believe this constitutes a reasonable cause to re-negotiate our fee.” Yoshi speaks passionately and authoritatively.

Negotiation roll:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2175861/
2 6's rerolled:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2175865/
Back to top Go down
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 pm

"If you cannot see that this is the least painful way to relocate the girls loyalty then fine, but I do expect a level of professionalism, even from deniable criminal assets like you. If I cannot expect even that, then I clearly have no further business here. The deal was healthy and compared to some techniques used to indoctrinate staff to corps this is a minor issue. So, do you wish me, and my associates, to walk away with a negative impression of you, your fixer and this little place, or was your unprofessional strong arm tactic a simple misunderstanding on my part?"
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 pm

“Our professionalism is not at question here, I believe you misunderstand, the job we agreed to HAS changed, and as professionals we expect to be compensated for the job we actually DO. Since the job we actually have to do is now different, so too must the compensation be different.” Yoshi does not waver nor does he back down, having seen this scenario from the opposite side, he knows that any Johnson worthy of the name has padded his resources available and never offers the maximum amount outright, Yoshi reads his reluctance to re-negotiate as the Johnson must now be cutting into his pay for the job. “A small gesture of nuyen would be acceptable as a re-negotiation fee, say an extra 2,000 nuyen to ease our consciences.” Yoshi sits and attempts to read the man a bit more, Yoshi lives for these moments of verbal cat and mouse.

Psychology test:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2175881/
Re-rolls 6's:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2175882/
Back to top Go down
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:02 pm

The Johnson smiles right back at Yoshi, knowing he thinks he has him cornered but the Johnson knows how much the group need the money. He looks at him carefully as he considers. "You know, for a man who has nothing to gain and everything to lose if I walk away from this meeting, you drive very hard. It speaks of inner strength even when the eyes of your friend speaks of hunger, loneliness and desperation. Perhaps you should think of them as well as yourself before you attempt to drive off a potential job offer." He looks at you once again, "But, I do admire your courage and nerve. I want strong people working for me, those who will not back away from a challenge. I will then throw in an interesting piece of data we found while digging around in the Simstar database to plant the fake ID file. It's a security video of a married C list celebrity with a joygirl. It is of no use to the run, but you could fence it to a screamsheet for a few nuyen I guess. It's yours on completion of the job, but I advise you, do not push me again." He looks at Yoshi as he makes his point crystal clear.
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 pm

"I believe that is an acceptable offer” Yoshi sits back confidently and glances at the others sitting around the table with a wry smile, “Would you like us to contact you when the job is finished or would you rather us go through Flinch?”
Back to top Go down
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

"Flinch will act as a go between. I will know when the job is done, and if it is done properly. Flinch will contact you to arrange a place and time for payment then. If there is no further questions, I will leave you to your work and go to deal with mine." He nods and looks around, checking no one else has any final questions.
Back to top Go down
Ravenflock
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Seeing that no-one does, he nods. "Ok Gentlemen, I wish you well. I will have Flinch contact you when I am assured of the jobs completion." With that, he stands and leaves the booth, back in to the noise bar, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

Faust shook his head after Mr. J left. Looking over at 'the dude', he said, "You don't know when to stop talking, do you? I might be a runner, but I'd like keep a rep for being professional, because it encourages people to do the same for you. If you do all your negotiations like that, this is the last time you speak for me, understand?"

Looking to the other two, he says, "All right, first issue is transport. If we're carrying a passenger that'll likely be tripping on the chip, we'll want a van, or at least a sedan. Anyone have one, or are we going to need to arrange one? Second issue is getting into Solidad. I have a couple contacts that can probably arrange a way for us to get in, but they don't work cheap. Though we could probably arrange a side job of some sort in payment, instead of paying in nuyen."
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 pm

The faint image shrugs. "I've no wheels, but I can cloak us from both sight and sound. And, for that matter, do the same for the target. Which ought to make things a bit easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blood (Main)   New Blood (Main) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Blood (Main)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2