Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeEchoes of Egypt - Page 9 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Echoes of Egypt

Go down 
+9
SwimmingEagle
Digital Doom
pirateking89
Westmoreland
Dr_Cynic
scawire
Havick1988
Gala
Kesslan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:30 pm

The member 'scawire' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Once the first water elemental is summoned Night starts his binding ritual. First He draws a circle with the blessed Blue sand then starts to draw symbols to anchor the elemental to himself. Once all symbols are drawn he starts to pour the water out over the sand well speaking words of power in Hebrew. After two hours has passed he cleans up then starts on his next elemental.

BINDING
Nights test
Magic 5 Binding 3 =8

Elemental
Force x 2 = 4

Drain
Will 5 + logic 4 = 9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:37 pm

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Night shakes his head as the elemental doesn't grab hold to the binding So starts over with his next set of binding materials on the same elemental.

BINDING
Nights test
Magic 5 Binding 3 =8

Elemental
Force x 2 = 4

Drain
Will 5 + logic 4 = 9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:40 pm

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

With 7 services bond in place Night cleans up the used binding materials and starts on his next water elemental to summon.

Nights test
Magic 5 + summoning 4 = 9

Elemental
Force 2

Drain 5+4 =9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm

No dice rego.

Nights test

Elemental
Force 2

Drain 5+4 =9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

With the second water elemental summoned Night repeats his bonding of this elemental.

BINDING
Nights test
Magic 5 Binding 3 =8

Elemental
Force x 2 = 4

Drain
Will 5 + logic 4 = 9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Night sets down on his bed after the second water elemental is summoned and bond he quickly thinks of the plan ahead and reviews. Well I was hoping for a third water elemental bond to me but 2 will have to do for this run I will summon a air elemental on the day of the run.

Recap Both bond
Water Elemental Force 2 Services 7
Water Elemental Force 2 Services 4
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 am

"Ok, we have tossed around a couple of different ideas, and none of them seemed like, umm, "complete?" ideas." Shan said, not sounding entirely sure of herself. She was just wondering how the final plan would fall together.
"We have talked about an outside assault, of sorts, on the compound, with the possibility of cutting the fence or going straight over it. We have also considered using one of the "Secure Drop" scheduled drops to come in. I am just wondering which way we are going to be going in. I want to start preparing myself mentally for that." Shan finished, wondering out loud what idea would end up being the final one.
"Hey, I just had another idea, just to mix things up a bit." HAL piped in, her tonal feminine voice coming in over the Commlinks to everyone.
"It might be worth the extra work to send Shan in again, and have her do a little "creative destruction" on some important heavy machinery. If replacements or a work team is needed, we could hitch a ride on the larger transport. Like it? We always do stuff like that in the 'trix. We catch a ride into secure nodes on the back of a data packet, and sometimes it works!" HAL says, not making a whole lot of sense with his analogy, but the idea was a good one. If they could possibly force a larger transport, maybe the team could get in on it.
"Hmm... That's not a bad idea either HAL. So now we are kicking around 3 different ideas, and none of them have been fleshed out yet. What are our thoughts on this?" Shan added to HAL's idea.

Last edited by Gala on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 am

When the group final gets on to the move on the complex Night summons up a elemental to keep waiting since he has 2 bonded he can add another one that will disappear at sunrise. Well lets see I have 2 water elementals I think an air elemental would be the best for the last elemental I can get. I hope Alpha brings an elemental to bare too that way we have extra men ha men I mean spirits to back us up.

Night summons a force 3 air elemental

Nights test

Elemental
Force 3

Drain
5+4= 9

Great one service that bights

Last edited by scawire on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 am

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1

#3 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

Shan shrugs, looking around at the group and waiting for an answer.
"Well, I am certainly no stranger to leadership, as shifters like me end up in positions of authority with our kind frequently. So, if you all want me to make the call, I am happy to do so."
Shan looks around at the group, and takes a deep breath. She usually tried to avoid authority with other humans, since she didn't know their customs well enough to avoid causing un-needed aggression, but she was willing to do what was needed.

"Ha! You? Authority?! I would like to see that!" HAL chipped in, her normally callous voice not softening one bit. "Consider me "in" for you as the leader. This I just have got to witness!" She added, just to clarify her position on the subject. Clealy HAL figured that Shan as leader would be more humorous than dangerous, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 am

Night looks at his watch. "Ok it looks like it is about time to move out. One thing since the plan is to be in a box I would like anyone that can astrally project to take a look at what we are going to have in the room when we leave the boxes. That way we know if we have an army with uzis pointed at us to deal with." Night finishes his last smoke be for they head out shakes his head a bit. Well I hope this plan works if we get found out to be in those boxes this could turn ugly very quickly. Night fixes his hat and googles and gets ready to put the plan in motion. Drones I should have learned a spell to deal with those things I guess the first dropped gun I come across I pick it up to deal with them at least I have a new idea what my next spell will be.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

As the group gets ready to move forwards Night speaks up. "OK this plan sucks sorry but I will not be in a box waiting to have drones and armed guards waiting for me to leave my box these are mages with astral sight they will see our auras you all can do it I'm taking 2 volunteers to join me on a push from the out side drive me and these 2 close enouph to storm the walls. I can't make everyone invisible there are just too many of us now so I'm only looking for 2 people to join me.

iKapa is the first to volunteer fallowed by Wil

"Us three will storm the wall at the same time you all start to pop out of your boxes the crash and you guys should give us three the ability to storm the walls. Hal once you are in range start to look for cameras or drone eyes that will give you a fix on the location of the target then send it to me.

Imp Invisibility at Force 5 Three times

Cast 9 TN 5

Drain 9 TN 5 (3 times)

(OOC I will roll each one in its own post)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-4 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 am

I will now cast on the one of the other guys in my group.

Spell casting 7 (-2 to sustain the spell)

Drain 9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 am

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 am

Now the last spell is going to cast so far no drain and 2 spells up.

Spell casting 5 (-4 for 2 sustained spells)

Drain 9
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 am

#1 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-3 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1

#2 'D6' :
Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-5 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-2 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-6 Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 D6-1
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 am

With all three spells up with no drain Night moves out to hide out side of the wall doing his best to use and sand hills or anything else in the area to hide him and his small team from detection. Night has an audio alarm on his Comm link as do the others in the 3 man team to know when the boxes have there Jacks pop out of them to start the attack.

Now this is my kind of move I'll stealth in cut a hole in the gate to give us an exit point and do my best not to be seen. Night thinks these things to himself as he does his best to observe the movements of the base but being far away it makes it hard to see what is happening.

Night is located at the opposite side of the dig site then where the helicopter will go down with the team of Jack in the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 pm

"Wha..." Shan starts, as Night takes matters into his own hands. She stops herself before saying something that would ruin any potential for further relationships with Night.
- HAL, any chance you can keep an eye on this guy, or one of his "volunteers" for me? He is acting like a loose cannon, and I don't want his antics to interfere with any chance of success... or survival. Shan thinks in clear and careful thoughts through her 'Trode net to HAL.

"Wow Shan, that was just plain incredible! All you had to do was mention that you would be a lead in the team and already things are getting all screwed up!" HAL announces through Shan's speaker, letting his pleasure - or rather his amusement - known to the entire group. He was right too, she had barely finished her sentance, and already things were getting screwy!
Immediately following his public derision, HAL responds to her on the 'Trode net. Yeah, that makes sense. As amusing as it is, I would be pretty upset if someone cracked the storage chip on your Commlink. I like to keep myself intact, and working properly, thank you very much! HAL responds back. You plan was already dangerous enough, without some crazy fleshy going all AWOL on you... She adds in.
- Thanks HAL... That was wierd, and a little strange. Strange worries me. Especially from team-mates. She responds, again letting her disconcerted surprise show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt   Echoes of Egypt - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoes of Egypt
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next