Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeEchoes of Egypt OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Echoes of Egypt OOC

Go down 
+11
Azonalanthious
Digital Doom
SwimmingEagle
scawire
pirateking89
Westmoreland
wngd_phantom
Gala
Havick1988
Dr_Cynic
Kesslan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Echoes of Egypt OOC Empty
PostSubject: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 am

Conduct all OOC Chat here.

Presently still waiting on a character sheet from the last player to sign up. After that we should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Alex Roaring Bear
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 am

Alright, cool. Need to read up on the magic rules a bit more, maybe go through Street magic again, and I'll be set to go.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 pm

so who picks where my AI Inhabits? myself or you the GM?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Havick1988 wrote:
so who picks where my AI Inhabits? myself or you the GM?

I'm going to have to read up on AI's again but as far as I understand it, an AI (and I could be wrong here, I'm not that familiar with how AI's work in SR yet, need to read up on em but at least I have all the relevant books) resides in what ever node or what ever they are in at the time?

If instead they have some sort of 'home base' I'm willing to discuss where yours is. Either way I need to read up on them a little more.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:29 am

Just as a small update, I've not forgotten about the game, still haven't heard back from one person who was supposed to get me a sheet. I'm going to give them one last poke and then approach another player who came along later wishing to join. Since there was a lot of interest, I'd rather fill up the player roster before getting the game kicked off.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Alex Roaring Bear

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am

So have you heard from our mystery person yet? I'm itching to get started... ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 am

The other applicant dropped out but the slot has been offered to Gala who already has a completed sheet. I just need to work out a few details first and we sould be good to get started.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 am

Ok, so I just need to rework a few things for the scenario to accommodate for so many awakened and other specialty types in the game, which drastically affects the balance of the average game setup.

I'll kick off the meeting hopefully tonight after I get home from work, and odds are, by the time folk have finished working out a plan I'll have the adjustments I need to the scenario finished.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Ok just as an FYI before I clear Hal's actions or not I'm going to have to wait till I get home from work tonight and go over the hacking rules again as there are counter rolls against the hacking tests for Gala's comlink to set off alarms and go into heightened security mode etc. I also need to double check the whole AI boosting nodes/links thing as I'm not clear on how software is affecting hardware limitations.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:20 pm

yes Oposed rolls are the Targets Analise Program + Firewal against the Hackers stealth. and to get an admin account is a +6 threashold (unless GM Decides its more)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Well, I hope it all works out, because this is amusing. I am going to have fun with her confusion for a while...
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 pm

OOps just found out i have to go throug hanother test before the comlink gets the bonuses
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Just looked over a few things with the whole AI thing and noticed Gala has no OS for her comlink.

Gala, you'll need to at least shift some resources into an OS, even if it's a very basic model as your comlink can not operate without one, and it has a significant impact upon Hal's attempts to reside there amongst other things.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:57 pm

in addition, upkeep for Hal's 'home' is now 5k a month.

Dont particularly care who pays for it, if Hal or Shal do, or if they decide to split the costs. From an RP standpoint this is, according to the rules, taken in the form of various upgrades (mostly hard ware related) to the resident node (In this case the comlink) to keep it up to SOTA. Failure to do so basically starts to burn out the comlink.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I won't be able to post today or tomorrow, sorry. If i get to far behind, just take me out of the run.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:35 am

You like that? Possessed! Rawwrr!!
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:02 pm

WOW this is already interesting, ive barly done much of anything and im causing problems this will be fun
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 am

BTW, Gala. You still need to buy an OS for your commlink. Comlinks can not operate without one.

However, if it's easier to handle it by simply taking it out of your pay, then I'll do it that way.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 am

I am sure that there are 1000 nuyen left over somewhere in my accounting; ill just put the cheapest one in. Shan wouldn't know better.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 am

Gala wrote:
I am sure that there are 1000 nuyen left over somewhere in my accounting; ill just put the cheapest one in. Shan wouldn't know better.

I'm fine with that, I just need a proper baseline to go off of, as it affects your resident AI considerably.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 am

I'm sorry, but i must pull out from this run.
Back to top Go down
Westmoreland
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 am

Sorry about not speaking up earlier. HUGE project at work this week. Just sent it off to the printer's today. I'll be playing Artemis, your driver/pilot. Lemme catch up and try to work myself into the action.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Ok: Novatech Navi
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

BTW, just as a general request.

Could everyone please put thoughts in Italics and any speech in quotation marks so that it's clear what are thoughts and what is actual speech?

Just makes things easier for me as people are all using different colours of text.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 am

I second that request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoes of Egypt OOC
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next