Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeEchos of the Past OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Echos of the Past OOC

Go down 
+4
wngd_phantom
Dura
Dr_Cynic
Azonalanthious
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
firrup

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Paradox mentioned the camouflage skill. I didn't notice one in book, is he referring to the specialization of disguise? I assumed disguise worked on altering a character's appearance. If it is a skill could you mention what book it is in.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 am

firrup wrote:
Paradox mentioned the camouflage skill. I didn't notice one in book, is he referring to the specialization of disguise? I assumed disguise worked on altering a character's appearance. If it is a skill could you mention what book it is in.

Well, remember that those are in character notes, which means they aren't going to use offical game terms, per say. There is no actually in game skill called camouflage. Depending on the situation, I would allow either disguise or infiltration to be used to camouflage someone/something.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Runner
Runner
Paradox

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-12-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Blake
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Camouflage   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:24 pm

[quote="Azonalanthious"]
firrup wrote:

Camouflage is a specialization of Disguise, along with Theatrical, Cosmetic and Trideo. (At least in the SR4 Chargen application, don't have the SR4 core rulebook in front of me!) For the purposes of the skillsoft, I'd take either a Disguise skillsoft or a Disguise (Camouflage) skillsoft.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

24 (real life, not game time) more hours to add things to Paradox's list, then you'll reach the ville and we'll be moving on. You can still have Riker pick stuff up for you later if you realize you forgot something.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:31 pm

1 karma to Paradox for consistantly being the first responder after I post.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Sorry I've been a little lax lately folks.

Hit a few issues posted elsewhere. Got most of them dealt with now though.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Runner
Runner
Paradox

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-12-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Blake
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Argh   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm

There hasn't been a post here for 6 days. What are we waiting for? I know other folks are online because I see posts in other games and in the want ads!

Paradox

PS. This is the third run I've had a character on in SRO that's fizzled just when it started getting interesting. Is this a common trend?!?!
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Duran can explain things better than I can.
-edit before Duran tries the hit me-

In truth a lot of things have contributed to my lack of posts. Posts have been sparse all around in game, and once Darkwolf announced he would be without internet for some time I knew things would slow to a crawl. I thought they would pick back up on his return, but then wngd phantom dropped from the site completely, and dark hasn't shown any activity. I am not trying to put the blame on them at all, and I don't want it to seem like that's what I am doing. That is just some of the major things that contributed to me losing interest in posting. When I don't have a character active for some time, I tend to lose connection to their concept. If the game can be salvaged, and I am not waiting 4-5 days for a post I can probably get back into the swing of things.

Last edited by Bear on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Well, for me, it's been difficult because my character is so closely tied in with Darkwolf's character, and Darkwolf went MIA and hasn't gotten back into it yet.

I dunno about anyone else though.

We've got the problem of Phantom (sorta) leaving, and just in general the whole game is so dang slow, it's hard to pay attention to it. I know it's kind of a feedback loop in that, it's slow because people (including me) aren't posting, which makes it even slower, etc...

But yeah, if Darkwolf would just get his keester back in gear it'd be easier for me...
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

edited my post to stave off duran's wrath
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Paradox wrote:
Is this a common trend?!?!

Yes.

Or at least such has been my experience here thus far and it seems to be a problem with both GMs and players alike. I'll throw up a GM post for my own game and it'll take up to a week and a fair bit of nagging sometimes to get everyone to post. As it is I've had no less than 5 players drop out, one of whom gave me a heads up ahead of time, the rest simply drifted off into oblivion without a word.

I've had 3 GMs just poof on me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Past OOC   Echos of the Past OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echos of the Past OOC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4