Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeThinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:03 am

Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? Dont11

That is not what this section is for. This section is for Gamemasters to post advertisements for games that are looking for players. This is not a section for players saying they want a game. Gamemasters don't just start up games because someone wants to play, they start when they're ready and willing to. (GMs, feel free to post here or in the poll section if you want to scope out interest for a game type, that's fine too).

If there are no posts here, it is because there are no games starting up just now. This doesn't mean that new players can't participate here. We have a community that you're welcome to take part in, with general discussions, and a fairly active chatroom. In fact, getting involved is a good way to secure yourself a spot in a new game, or at least find out about it ahead of time, as they are often discussed in the chat before being put into action on the forum.

Consider this the token warning. Introductions go in the Introduce Yourself sections. Any posts along the lines of 'hi, I'm looking for a game' will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:19 am

Score! Hearty agreement from me!
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: SR5   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 pm

I am keen to start up a SR5 campaign and play test it here on Shadowrun Online, the best Play By Post site in the world!

So, I am scoping out interest for a SR5 game that will be a campaign as opposed to one offs that don't go anywhere. I warn you now that I, like all of us are fairly new to SR5 so let's learn and play together in the spirit of helping each other as only we who have registered on this site can. I have SR5 in PDF form and will be printing it out for my own benefit.

Let me know by registering your interest here!

Wreck - thanks for flagging your interest and offering your support! I appreciate it!

Yours in gaming,

Tani
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: SR4   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 pm

I am keen to start up a SR4 campaign.

So, I am scoping out interest for a SR4 game that will be a campaign as opposed to one offs that don't go anywhere.

Let me know by registering your interest here!

Yours in gaming,

Tani
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Tani. I am not entirely sure but I do believe that your request for interest/feedback on running a game should have been done as a new thread instead of posting it in the 'sticky' thread. However I can quite easily be wrong (I do that quite often) and, as a matter of fact, I'm always interested.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:36 am

CrowDancing wrote:
Tani. I am not entirely sure but I do believe that your request for interest/feedback on running a game should have been done as a new thread instead of posting it in the 'sticky' thread.  However I can quite easily be wrong (I do that quite often) and, as a matter of fact, I'm always interested.

Ghost you are correct. It should be a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 am

Oh no! I think you guys are right! Ooops! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?   Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of making a 'Looking for Game' post?
Page 1 of 1