Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFuzzbutt's Characters SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fuzzbutt's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuzzbutt

fuzzbutt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Character sheet
Character Name: tranix
Race: human/ adept
Sex: m

Fuzzbutt's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Fuzzbutt's Characters   Fuzzbutt's Characters EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Name: Jock Dresden
RACE: Dwarf
CONCEPT: throwing adept
ATTRIBUTES
Body: 5
Agility: 5
Reaction: 4(5)
Strength: 6
Charisma: 3
Intuition: 4
Logic: 2
Willpower: 3
EDGE: 1
Phys Init[P] 8[10]
Passes 1[3]
Magic: 6

Form-Fitting Body Armor Full-Body Suit
Bal/Impact 6/2 [3]

COMMLINK
Type Cell Phone

ACTIVE SKILLS
Athletics (Group) 3
Stealth (Group) 3
Blades 4
Escape Artist 4
Throwing Weapons 6

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
Discworld information 4
Zen Meditation 5

Languages
English N
Sperethiel 6

Race Qualities
Thermographic Vision
Resistance to Pathogens (2)

Standard Qualities
Positive
Ambidextrous 5
Double Jointed 5
Negative
Prejudiced (Common, Biased) -10
SINner (Standard) -5
Data Shadow (3) -15

Adept Powers:Uninitiated
Combat Sense
Great Leap 2
Improved Reflexes II
Flexibility 2
Missle Mastery
Power Throw 4

CONTACTS
trevor (Loy. 3 Con. 3)

GEAR 25¥
Low lifestyle for 3 months.
Goggles Rtg 1 Vision Enhancement R(1-3) Rtg 3
Fake SIN Rtg 4
Microwire 100m
5 x Certified Credstick
5 x Plasteel
Goggles Rtg 1 Low Light

MELEE WEAPONS
Name Vibro Blade Knife

Ranged Weapons
Name Throwing knife x20

I am Jock Dresden, I am a Dwarf and proud to be Different! my friends call me Jock, my teammates call me Blue.

"We are a famously stealin' folk. Aren't we, lads? Whut's it we're famous for?"
"Stealin'!" shouted the blue men.
"And what else, lads?"
"Fightin'!"
"And what else?"
"Drinkin'!"
"And what else?"
There was a certain amount of thought about this, but they all reached the same conclusion.
"Drinkin' and fightin'!"
"And there was summat else," muttered the twiddler. "Ach, yes. Tell the hag, lads!"
"Stealin' an' drinkin' an' fightin'!" shouted the blue men cheerfully.

I read that in some old fantasy books I found in a shop one day, It struck a cord with me. Well how about a lil
background,I was born in Seattle, I have a twin sister who spends alot more time in the bars than I do. We were born at midnight on October 31, 2032, which I kinda like it makes for great story telling. Neither of us has thought of starting a family of our own, who would want to bring a child to this place, no offence to parents or anything mayhap as I get older that may change who is to tell? As I grew up it was noticed that I had a knack for throwing things and throwing them well, so my parents had me assensed. After they found out that I was a Adept, they sent me to a special school.It was strict and they rode you hard, but they let your skill progress as you saw fit, where your natural ability and magic pointed.while growing up we had alot of run ins with humanists, they thought since we were different we needed to be kept seperate. well most of the time I was able to keep myself and sis safe, sometimes I had to resort to violence and sometimes I lost. There was this onetime when a large group cornered us, we didnt stand a chance, they actually thought that silver would harm us somehow. Well they tossed sis and I into a large pool of silver water which nearly killed us, they pretty much lost interest after that and left us for dead. We waited for them to leave and then went home. it didnt go over well at home and there was nothing to be done about the way some idiots act. we had several other encounters with humanists and they are pretty high up on my list of people to get rid of. I ended up teaching for the Academy I went to school at, it pays well and the work is easy(for me atleast). That is until I got a message from sis she needed money to get of a jam, alot of money. Well I didnt have all of it and let her know she could have what I had and my help if needed. She called me the next day and told me to come to Seattle, that I could do a job for the people she owed and it would pay off the debt. I thought that should be simple, I am good at what I do. That was my first foray into the shadows. Enough of that, I enjoy hangin out with my friends and getting crazy( although not as much as sis does). If I remember correctly, I met Treavor at a bar one night, he was running the darts for cash and my buddies thought it would be funny for me run him out. Well he took it pretty well, specially after I split the board in half with spoons. After that he just kept comming back and we got to talking. Turned out he had some connections with putting people who need and people who know together that and he liked the discworld as well ( prolly why a short blue man caught his eye in the first place) . He pointed out some remarkable resources on the trix for discworld information, a particularly rabid facination of mine. I have probably visited, logged onto, seen, heard or read anything to do with the subject.
Back to top Go down

Fuzzbutt's Characters
Page 1 of 1