Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOrk Underground IC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Ork Underground IC

Go down 
+6
Stampede
Kesslan
maartendp
Drugged dwarf
Mulrennan
WearzManySkins
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:04 pm

<<<Incoming Message:From Tommy TuTusks
Subject:Job/Meeting Meeting
Please come to Busta Kap, Ork Underground at 1800. 5k payout for the meeting alone. Run payout 50k half on acceptance. Remember to dress correctly for Busta Cap, bouncer is picky.

Tommy TuTusks>>>
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Holliday

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 am

Raja re-read the message for the fifth time since it came across his link. Fifty-five thousand would go a long way to keeping the shelter up and running for a few more months, if not a year or so, if he was careful with the money, something he tended to not be, most of the time. He stood and walked over to the medical cabinets, taking a look at his supplies. He did a mental inventory of what he would need to buy to get it up to par, and be able to handle enough trade to try and sustain itself. It was a daunting thought for his mind, used to thinking in instinctual impulses, rather than numbers, but he was learning...

He heard the cheetah pad up next to him, and reached down, rubbing his hand over the big cat's ears, "What you think? The meet alone could fix us up for a bit with some fresh food..."

The cheetah purred contentedly at the attention, but looked at him oddly, the words seeming alien to him.

Raja simply nodded, and walked back over to the mess of a desk the commlink was attached to, and sent off a quick response in Or'zet.

<<Subject: re:Job/Meeting
Will be there, plain clothes. Bouncer can go frag himself if he doesn't like it, I could come "natural" instead.

Raja>>>

He double checked the message to make sure the AI that took up residence in the shelter hadn't done anything stupid to his writing again, and sighed, knowing he'd have to get ready fast, as he sent the message on it's way.

Raja went over to the small closet, and pulled out the armored clothes and lined coat, throwing them on. He made his way towards the door, and growled a command at the cheetah to stay put. He left a light on, and made his way out the door, locking it behind him, and making sure the window was unlocked, in case the AI set the place on fire again, so the animals could get out, and then started walking down the desolate street... It was time to make some money...
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:49 am

He had been sitting down, browsing over a short agriculture shopping list, when the link popped up on one of his AR windows. Not that Boris was particularly fond of browsing the matrix as a pastime, but he had found that for certain ingredients, sometimes a few minutes of unease compensated for the comfortability of home delivery - even down here in the Waterfalls. Especially when some of the stuff you ask for is not strictly local.

Closing down a window for sweet potato pie - he had that last week anyway - he cocked his head at the transmission, taking a moment to sigh. It wasn't that the money wasn't good, it was. It wasn't that the man was going to give 5k straight off the bat, which, in itself, was more than enough suspision for him to warrant not attending (nobody hands out credits for free, not even for beggars).

It was that it was at the damn Busta Cap. It's just so damn... loud.

A hole in the roof and a busted compost generator however, meant that beggars could not be choosers. All things considered, the meetup credits were enough to keep things maintained for at least two months. The pay itself was enough for him to get some fresh walls, and maybe a seperate potato patch. Maybe even get some imports from Tir - I wonder if I can grow shamrocks down here, he thought, as he sent his reply.

<<
Re: Job/Meeting
You can count on me. Will be there, attire on show.

P.S. Hope bouncer not size queen.
>>
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Smiley looked at the message, took a deep breath and looked around for Chunks or Charles, they were both out.
He looked up the Busta Cap. hmmm a nice public place, what can go wrong knowing well everything could go wrong.
The reply was sent quickly:

Will be there

Then he starts tracking the message to check if others are contacted too
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Oradro looked over his stock portfolio once more as he tried to figure out how to squeeze out just a little more extra cred somewhere so he could start seriously looking at expanding his business. It was all well and good that he'd had himself a relatively decent setup, however he needed more space, space his present investment's couldn't cover on their own and business lately had been a little scarce. Of course that's what happens when things hit a quiet spell amongst the local gangs and people are too afraid to come to you because they think your just going to rip their organs out.

He'd only done that twice of course to two dead beats.. well three if you count the one guy that they'd caught trying to torch his clinic.

Still, word got around and people jumped to conclusions, and while the boys provided him with plenty of work to do on the whole, he really didn't make too much money off the deal. At least they helped keep his place in one piece though in one of the rougher areas of the Underground. The beeping of his comlink and the flashing icon of a new message in his AR pulled his attention away and he tapped the message's icon to bring it up and perused it's simple contents, his brown creasing into a frown as he did so. Well, supposedly the fates were providing once again, but he was suspicious of the amount offered up front. That was either some one trying to pull one over on him, or someone trying to show they were serious about not wasting his time, which it was, he wasn't sure.

Still, the money sounded good and he didn't have anything better to do at the moment...

He got out of his chair, reaching out with his right hand to pick up his nearby Ruger Thunderbolt and made his way for the door, taking his camo jacket off the hook and slinging it on. He pauses a moment before heading back to his lab and grabbing a small bottle of pills and then headed out. On the way out he tossed the bottle to the look out posted across the street that was keeping an eye on his place. "I've got some work in the offering and I'm probably gonna be gone a while, so here's some party favours to tide you guys over." with that he headed off to the meeting and signalled his acceptance via a text message.
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

"...remember to dress correctly for.." Yeah yeah sure. Whatever that's supposed to mean. W.A.F.E. sits indian style in the middle of his magic lodge, one of his books on his tighs and the commlink (trollsize buttons..) in his hand. So I got 1 hour left to understand the Maxlow-Theorem of mana flow gradients and their interaction with the Lex Arcanum Tertium or I just throw the book in a corner and get a shower, that's mor like it I guess. He sighs, putting aside the book and stands up. While walking towards the bathroom he reads the message on his commlink once more. Just before he enters the bathroom he writes a short answer:

<< I'll be there.>>

What the hell is an appropiate dress ... he mumbles as he turns on the shower...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Felisha "Silver" Smith
Sex: Female

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 am

Pip was sitting in a corner looking through an old beat-up lingerie catalog. Sitting cross-legged with her volumous coat draped over her shoulders as she flipped through the pages, deep in thought. Pausing, she turned to the small mouse sitting on the bench beside her and pointed to one of the pictures, "What about this one? I think it's you, Squeak." The little mouse considers the page for a moment before shaking it's head with a dissatisfied squeak. "No? Well what don't you like? We could do a few tweaks."

Just then the elf lounging on the old sofa across the room chimed in, "Hey Pip, got something for you. Looks like a spot of work. I'm forwarding it on to your link, already checked it for bugs." He motions in mid-air and Pip's commlink chimes with a new message.

"Thanks Gizmo, I'll give it a look." She pulls out the aging device and flips up the screen to read the message. Turning to the little mouse again, "What do you think, Squeak? It's a lot of money. We could get the parts to fix up the solar cells for the winter, and have enough left over to get the base fixed up." Glancing at the catalogue again, "With enough left to get you that new look you're wanting." The mouse looks at the screen a moment before nodding and floating up to perch on Pip's head.

"I just wish it was at Grammie's. Oh well, I'm heading out Giz, see you later!" A few quick taps on the commlink and a reply is sent.

<<< I'm on my way. >>>

Meeting at Sunset, just great. I guess I'll just be a couple of minutes late. Mama won't like it if I went in to a place like that without a chaperone summoned.
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:29 am

Raja made his way to the meet, padding along on two feet, but having the slink of the great cat that waited within. The first mile or so of walking wasn't an issue, he felt at home, an urban jungle with his markings on it. It wasn't until he started getting into the more populated areas that he started to feel that first edge of unease... away from his home, his lair, his territory... some instincts die hard.

By the time he was standing across the street for the meet, he was irritable. He saw people coming and going, walking down the street like it was nothing. He cracked his neck, dropped his hands into the pocket of his lined coat, and started across the street, to see if he passed inspection with the bouncer...
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 am

Smiley was feeling a bit uneasy, who would pay that kind of money just to meet with him?
he had to be carefull, it wouldn't be the first time someone aranged a meet with him just to lure him in a trap.

After making sure the message realy came from TuTusk's Commlink, and saving the adresses the message was also sent to, he stoud up from the couch, walked to the bathroom and got dressed.
Just to be on the safe side he put on his form fitting suit under his actioneer bussiness outfit.
Then he walked back to his bedroom, opened the drawer and took a gun out. he put it in his vest, and checked in the mirror to make sure it wasn't to obvious.

He closed the door behind him and started walking, lucky it wasn't to far.
Arrived at the meet, he walked towards a wall oposite the entrance of the club, and started scanning for TuTusks commlink.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:50 am

As each of your arrive at Busta Cap, you see a 4 armed Orc as the Bouncer, you see 4 Ares Predators, 4 Ares Crusaders, 2 Ares HVAR on is body. One tusk is bright gold, the other bright silver. His hair is bright Pink, spikes of it sticking out and up from his head. You see no obvious signs of cyberwear. He is wearing a bright green name tag with yellow lettering spelling out his name, Romeo.

You see him frisking down each patron as they enter, any customer that does not have at least one firearm, he reaches into a bin/rack and and hands them one.

"This is tagged you try to leave with it, I will discuss it with you, they aint for sale."

You see customers entering that have even more weapons showing than you see Romeo wearing.

As you enter, you see a in front of you bar area, with tables and booths, to your left a Hogan's Alley firing range set up, to your right a vendor selling ammunition.

Sounds of rapid fire guns are coming from the left. You see Holo displays of scores that seem to linked to the Hogan's Alley firing range. Many in the bar area seem to paying close attention to the displays and you notice active wagering on various scores.
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Raja took the offered gun, and walked into the place, instantly wondering about the meet as he walked in. He wasn't a big fan of guns, and the flash of muzzles as people took shots put him on edge in a very 'ready to fight' way. He sat down, and waited, looking for anything that might stick out, well, more than he did...
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:56 pm

W.A.F.E. wears his leather jacket above the form fitting body armor. Stripped to his back is a troll-size long sword in a special halfter. As the 4-armed orc offers him a weapon he just smiles pointing first at the hilt of his sword showing just above his right shoulder and then at the Ares Pred. in its halfter. As he enteres the etablisment he raises one eyebrow and smiles. He walks towards the bar and orders a trollsize beer while he takes a closer look at the people and the stuff arround him.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Tos got a message informing him a post had been left on the secure message board (SMB) that "Anonymous" had set up for them. It had been four days since he came to in the OU with Bob's muzzle shoved against his cheek. If he had known enough to be scared at that moment, he probably would have needed to change his shorts.

He logged into the SMB, and read over a forward from "Anonymous."

Huh, a job... I wonder why Anonymous thinks this will help me...

<< To: Bob and Murry
Okay boys, we're supposed to meet a Tommy TuTusks for some work. >>

<< From: Bob
About time! I haven't shot anything in days and Murry looks like he's getting rusty. >>

<<From: Murry
You're just jealous that my servos are still running properly. >>

Quiet down boys, anyone know where "Busta Kap" is? >>

<< From: Bob
Boss, let us come in PLEASE!!!! We'll show those meat bags what it is to fire a gun won't we Murry? >>

I'll take that as a yes, Bob tell Hermes the location so we can get there. I can't promise you can come in, but if you behave I'll think about it. >>

Bob sent the address to the Hermes and the pilot went on grid with a spoofed chip and morphed the plate to match.

It took us a while to make our way there, and we were almost late for the meet. Never a good start for a driver if he's late.

Anonymous really should get these messages to me faster.

When we got there the four armed Orc at the door with the stack of hardware made me almost miss the Troll with the giant butter knife. What sort of place was this?

I got out of Hermes and walked up to Mr. Quad, flashing the Ares Pred IV under my jacket as I approached.

"Pets allowed in here? He's promised to behave."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Felisha "Silver" Smith
Sex: Female

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Pip takes a gander at the establishment from an nook across the way.

Eww, I'm deffinately going to want a friend in there. She looks at the clock on her commlink, waiting for the sunset timer to tick off.

"Ok Squeak, we'll wait here until we can make sure we've got a little backup. Try to keep us on the down-low until then. It'll only be a few more minutes."
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Smiley looked at the people getting in to the club. Clearly some of them were out of place.
He smiled must be my new coworkers and walked towards the overarmed ork.
Hi there, you mind me goiing in? I got a piece somewhere but I always lose track of it so get me one of yours it will be easier.
Once inside he heads straigth for Raja
Hey Chummer, you here for Tommy too?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:38 am

Saw makes his way over towards the bouncer, making a point of patting his holstered Ruger Thunderbolt. He was faintly familiar with this place, if perhaps only by reputation given how long he'd lived down here but either way, this had never been his particular choice of establishments to frequent. None the less he wasn't that picky when it came to a high paying job. "Don't worry, got one of my own right here." he says to the bouncer, before presumably heading inside. Once inside he'll pause to take his bearings, noting the ammunition vendor he heads on over to check out their pricing, hell who knew? Maybe he could score some good quality ammunition cheap while he was here.
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:59 am

He nodded to the man who spoke to him, confusion settling over his features, his eyes still shiftily looking about the place. He picked at the gun the bouncer had given him, and glanced back at the games running, "Didn't understand you... Know the lingo?"
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

No very well, think lived life before on surf, you speak only or'zet?smiley tried, well aware his or'zet was not the best, and hoping he didn't accidently insulted the man.
You here for job Tutusks? he continued.
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:31 pm

He nodded again, and looked back to the man, "I speak this, and Cantonese. Both about as well. Yes, I'm here for Tutusks. Could he have picked a... louder place?"

He glanced back at the people firing at the games, and couldn't help but think of the jungle, he picked up the gun the bouncer had handed him by the barrel, and looked it over, "This meet better not be an indication of what he wants out of his runners. I'd be better at beating someone to death with this gun, than firing it.."
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I do think not that he would pay so many if only for shooting, I am matrix man not fighter
Smiley looked around the club again and checked his commlink
He started his two agents, one to scan connections and one to make sure his device was safe.
Maybe he knows only this place, but it is very loud so we better communicated subvocal no need to give me your number, already got it
he smiled
and checked the club again. just the two of us? I wonder what the job is if he needs close combat and hacking
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

As if on cue, the tall, white haired troll makes his appearance, entering the doors with a quiet nod to the bouncer, his Ares Pretator and Colt Manhunter both intentionally hung out for display. He took a breath, bracing himself for the all too familar sounds inside. He moves quietly to a part of the bar, taking a seat, and ordering a simple drink. Taking a moment to look about at the people in the room, his eyes mostly focused on finding TT, he does give a nod back to anyone that happens to be looking in his way.
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:27 am

people call me smiley, what's your name? he asked the man who would soon become one of his coworkers
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:11 am

"They named me Raja. Figured it was as good a name as any, and kept it."

He scratched his fingers back through his striped hair, and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 pm

As you get further into the establishment, several things seem to stand out. The Bartender is not as tall as some trolls but very much wider than most trolls, looks almost like dwarf built to troll height, his name tag " Bar Back". You see the handle of some bladed weapon sticking out over his left shoulder, a large grip fitted Ares Predator in a shoulder holster.

A extremely tall but skinnier than any troll you have ever seen, white skin with blood red tattoos in Or'zet characters, long braided white hair, one emerald green eye, the other metallic gold, seated at a table with various dissembled comm links and various unknown electronic devices. AR Icon "White Trash". A large exotic weapon butt is sticking out over his right shoulder, a Yamaha Pulsar, in a cross belly draw holster, a Fichetti Pain Inducer in a shoulder holster. None of weapons look stock. Several grenades of a non explosive nature attached to a weapons harness. Seems to be manipulating something in AR from his hand movements.

The waitress/barmaid is an Ork, almost as wide as she is tall, long blue black hair in a long braid down the back, the braid has small bones and metallic objects intertwined in it. Her mouth is as wide as her head, almost ear to ear, with brilliant Flaming Metallic Red lipstick, eyes are deep violet, 2 gold hoop earrings in her left ear, 4 earrings of drop beads in her right. She is wearing a large Black Top Hat, with a large white feather tucked in the green hat band. Each arm has several large arm bands, bracelets, and each finger has rings, all look well made and set with semiprecious and precious gemstones of various colors. Name says "Noe Bitch" white background with black Gothic letters. Wearing a bright multicolored broom skirt with small bells along the hem line.

Behind the ammo counter is a wiry looking Dwarf, wearing security helmet, with visor down, 2 Ares Predators, in quick draw hip holsters, Vibro knife in a upside down draw holster on weapons harness, belt of large caliber ammunition going diagonally across his chest. AR Name tag "Lefty". In the counter in-front of him is a holodisplay of various ammunitions of many different weapons. Behind him is a holodisplay of many weapons, pistols and longarms.

@W.A.F.E
Bar Back hands you a 52 ounce mug of stout beer.

@Saw you see a fairly complete selection of ammunition AR display price tag show the prices to be 20% less than in the above world.

Lefty watches you approach. "Are you looking for something that you need or just looking?" Waits for you response.

@Smiley and Raja
Noe Bitch glides over to you, in a deep husky voice. "What are you having gents?"Gives you both a smile revealing large teeth going from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Raja looks at Noe Bitch, and smiles his own little predatory smile, all tooth and flash, "Surprise me, but keep it clean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ork Underground IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Ork Underground IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Ork Underground IC
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: WearzManySkins' Games-
Jump to: