Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomePurple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.

Go down 
+15
Suspect
malady305
Nemus
Kik-zero
jrm549
Mulrennan
Paradox
Renard
Vanya's Devil
Stubbspks
wngd_phantom
Havick1988
taniwhaiti
MrCraiggy
Digital Doom
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Having just arrived back, Lyn took her share of the loot from the gangers. She also caught the entire conversation of Tull and his friend.

She folded her arms looking at Tull as he turned back toward them.

"So, you're in deep, eh Tull? Looks like our new jobs found us. What's it all about?" She looked at him with a level eye as she readied to listen to the job.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 am

Sends Lyn her cut, then sends a text asking if she's had luck unloading the custom cyberarm from that troll. He then waits calmly for Tull to start explaining, wondering if he might end up doing a 2 nuyen special before this is over.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am

Tull gazed at the two, his dark eyes shifting from Lyn to Foust then back again, reluctant to let them - or anyone, for that matter - in. He'd learned the hard way, however, that alone he was in over his head. No matter how hard he tried - how many times he'd walked away - 'they' always dragged him back in. He needed someone...someone he could trust.

"I'll tell you what I can," he said, glancing significantly around the bar, "but not here. Either of you know of a secluded place? A safehouse?"
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:28 pm

"I suppose you could call it a safe house." Faust chuckles, "There's sort of a neighborhood watch around my place. They watch, and make sure people who're looking for trouble find it."
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

Tull grins at Foust's implication of trouble. "Sounds like a party," he replies coolly.
He looks around for Lyn, wanting her input, but doesn't see her.
"Seems like a girl who can take care of herself," he says to Foust. "She'll just have to catch up."
Stepping out to the parking lot, Tull points to his bike. "That's my ride. What are you in, so I can follow you?"
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Lyn pulls up on her bike. Which she stops just shrot of them. She leans back and looks between them. "Ok boys, where're we off to? You lead, I'll follow." SHe smirks and leans forward again, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Faust looks at the bikes for a bit. "Why do I have a feeling I'm probably the last person in Seattle to travel under my own power? I didn't drive of ride the bus here. Lyn, do you mind if I ride behind you? I can give you the directions that way."
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Tull's boots crunch over broken glass as his long strides take him swiftly to his bike. He slips a helmet over his head - he's been jibed for wearing a 'brain-bucket' many times, but he ignores the taunts - fastens the chinstrap, zips his jacket, and throws a leg over the seat.
The bike roars to life and Tull walks it backwards out of the space, then waits, watching Lyn and Foust prepare to ride.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 pm

She moves forward a bit. "Faust, hop on." Once he's on, she takes off and follows Tull.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Faust climbs on behind Lyn, and gives her the directions to his place.[I'll make the thread for it. Gardenview Terrace Apartments.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.   Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Purple Dino Bar. Redmond Barrens.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: FFGF-
Jump to: