Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeX-treme Measures - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

X-treme Measures

Go down 
+5
Ghostmaker
Kazuki jotaro
Darkon
Digital Doom
Suspect
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Francis_the_Crow_McNurton
Race: human
Sex: M

X-treme Measures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Just 1 last thing Mr. Johnson, can you bring us identification gear of your organization? so people inside can recognize us at a glance
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:04 pm

"Already taken care of," the Johnson replied to Red while preparing to leave. "There are a few other items we believe you all will find beneficial on this job as well. I regret there is not enough time at present, but you'll all be contacted some time during the day tomorrow with further instructions. Thank you all for coming and please have a pleasant evening."

With that he and the dwarf assistant exited the private room and, pausing at the hostess station long enough to settle the bill, they left the building.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

As the Johnson left, he took a quick look around the room, once again choosing now to pipe up, a grin on his face.

"So...... who wants a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 am

“I want one. Till tomorrow is a horribly long time.” Lenilielle smiled. She looked even more like a child when she smiled like this. “So we’re a team now.Great.” She looked around. “What do you think about the job?” She asked into the round. I hope they don’t notice I’m a newb, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 pm

"I don't drink" Digit gulped not wanting to sound like a light weight but not wanting the Alcohol to cloud his connection to the matrix which was mostly always with him. He quickly changed the subject Looking at Lenilielle "Becoming a team takes time is the way i hear it. We need to feel each other out, get to know each others abilities more thoroughly. That said. All i know about magic is from the trix ,blogs and posts. But you your a real lightening bolt hurling, healing spell using, Magi? Whats that like? Wielding all that power." he was still unsure if he wanted to tell them he was a technomancer "nah"
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 am

yep... for now we're just a bunch of people thrown together hoping they can trust whoever is beside him or her...

and for the job, you can never tell before what surprises you'll face, so I try not to make predictions... you know what they say... black swan don't exist until you see one... (note: this is a ref to the book by Nassim Taleb
(great book) not to the movie with Natalie Portman (witch I have not seen yet))

but I'm in for a drink
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Trask shrugs and leans back comfortably in his chair now that the formal part of the meet is over. "Ah could go for something cool, Ah reckon. He looks around the room, carefully studying faces and committing them to memory. So. We got a mage and a hacker. Ah'm here for muscle in case of those 'surprises'. Ah collect bounties for my day job, as it were. And the rest of ya'll?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 am

„Yeah.“ Lenilielle blushed. “It is awesome. To feel that power rush through my body. It’s… just cool.” I can’t tell them that I’m still learning. Must look like a pro. Or so she thought. “But it also takes practice, you know.” A bit confused she responded to Red: “I’ve seen black swans. In a docu trid about Africa. They really exist. Been a while though.”
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Red smiles at Lenilielle: "I think they were discovered in New Zeland... it comes from the fact that every science people said it was impossible to have swans of black color until hey! somebody found some, in short: predictions, even by pros, are often wrong"

then turns to Trask: "good point, I think we should all tell our strength and, I know it's hard, but also our weaknesses so we can better prepare the op... for my part I'm a pretty descent shooter, say way better than a average Lone Star copper, but not as good as a Red Samurai. In combat, I can move pretty fast, like 2 or 3 times faster than normal people. I can also do some talking, negotiation, motivation and manipulation, once again not top level, but pretty good. Finally I can infiltrate places, follow people and pick stuff without being seen, but more average at those"

he pauses a sec, then:"but in close combat, I pretty much get my ass kick by anybody with some skill and don't put a blade in my hands cause I'll most likely cut myself" he says that with a smile, then "magic is also totally foreign to me and I cannot do anything other than what your average Joe can do in the matrix"

...any questions?...
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm

"Nah, reckon that's clear enough. Fer me, well, Ah'm a pretty fair shot myself. Ah've got this..." He flexes his left (obviously cyber) hand and a 2 foot long blade slides out with a menacing *snick*. Another flex and it retracts smoothly. ... in case it gets up close and personal like, though Ah'm not one of them ninja adept types thats all about hand ta hand. But my real strength in combat ain't my weapons, its my speed. Ah've got reflexes like you wouldn't believe and so its darn hard even for a fair shooter ta hit me. Beyond that, Ah tend ta be fairly aware of my surroundings and am ok at sneaking about and trailing folk. Fer that matter, I can even track a bit. Ah'm a decent enough driver to get around, Ah can sometimes spin a convincing yarn, and when the need calls Ah can be a pretty scary fella. Ah know just a touch about bombs and what not and first aid, as well as enough tech ta at least keep my gear in good shape and my cyber up and running, but I ain't no expert in any of that. But what Ah know about magic type stuff ya can write on the head of a pin, and Ah don't much trust commlinks as far as ya can throw 'em."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 am

Digit did not want to seem awkward but he was not fast like some of the team, and he was not strong like others. There had been this idea when he first got to the restaurant. Dwarfs had pretty tough reps, but digit was not one of those dwarfs, he was a Gnome a little guy even compared to a regular dwarf in fact he did not even look the part, He looked more like a kid some ones Video game playing, candy stuffing kid...

So without any mana to toss around or since he lacked any real knowledge of gun play outside his miracle shooter subscription which was pass due on the bill(He'd have to spoof an Access Id for that again soon...). He would soon need their support if he was to do his part. While the others spoke of their ability's. Digit popped the last bit of candy bar he had left. And started up a new game and let his guard down a little. Trask(did i get that right azo) flashed his blade, and Digit spat out his candy at the thought of that spike hitting someone. "Geez! did you all bring weapons...? Really?" When Trask was done talking Digit stepped back up to clear a few things out. "Well i don't no much about killing or muscle work.. I'm not to fast either well not here. but with theses plans i should be able to get access to the main punch down closet for the closed network, From there i can access said network directly into the..." He trailed off as others started to stair at him. "Oh yes" he said remembering not everyone would understand what he was talking about... "So i got a tazer right its modified but i left it at home. Since i can't bring my drones ill have to bring that i guess..." He paused when he realized he was not impressing anyone in the room with his choice of weapons, and sat back in his seat, "Well" he said "If you can get me to this closet" He pointed to a spot on the plans he was given. "I can work with my own brand of Kung-fu, and offer you guys support from there." He frowned looking at the last lost piece of candy, he had brought with him on the floor, and he lamented the lost sugary goodness... "but if they start shooting" he quickly added. "I'm ducking behind one o' you..." his bald head turning to where he had seen frost and Trask sit...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Hesitantly, she pulled a bubblegum ball from her pocket and rolled it over to Digit. “H-here, you can have it.” Then she told the group: “I don’t have a gun. Never really fired one.” She admitted, quite meekly. But then Lenilielle straightened up. “I don’t need to anyway. I can hurt people with a spell. “I’ve learned a bit of hand to hand combat. But I’m not really fast. I know a bit about spirits and can conjure them. I can look into the astral space, though it doesn’t make much sense to me. And I can kind of travel through it with my mind or soul or something. And of course I can fling spells. And that’s why I’m hired. Right?” She showed the others a wry grin.
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 pm

looking at Digit and Lenilielle (who seems to think their talents are less important) "GREAT! hackers and magician are super valuable!... I heard stories of buffed up street sams killed by AI they could not turn off or spirits their weapons could not harm, really happy to have you on board. And Digit I don't see why you cannot bring some of your drones... And Lenilielle, I know it's personnal stuff, so I would respect your choice if you don't wanna talk about it, but if we're hurt can you heal us? and can you turn people invisible or stuff like that?"
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 pm

“Um yeah… yeah I can. I mean of course I can.” She smiled brighter now. “I mean I’m a shaman after all. Healing and invisibility I can do both. And make stuff float around. I can look different too. Or make you look different.” She giggled. “Wanna see?” She lifted her hands in a ‘dramatic’ fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Digit's hand reached out an retracted grabbing the gum ball much like a hungry hungry hippo... before gobbling it down he sniffed it "Any soy in here?" he said "i hate the stuff but pure sugar. I love cant get enough. Especially chocolate emmm?" He licked his lips "yummy!" After he was sure it was sugar and not soy, and Lenilielle answered his question. He popped the gumball in his mouth and chewed anxiously blowing a big bubble from time to time that would explode in his face. He would then take the next few moments to pick off the gum from his face(unless the gum has soy in which case you can all disregard that last bit). He looked up to frost during this time and smiled "Its nice to be needed thanks"

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm

"Nope, no soy in it," Lenilielle answered giggling. She thought: Digit blowing up bubbles makes him look even more like a child than I am. And that makes me look more mature, which is very good.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm

(Everyone: +2 Karma)

The team banters back and forth with questions and comments for each concerning skills, knowledge, and experiences - with a generous helping of laughs thrown in for seasoning - then everyone's commlink registers an incoming message from Damocles. The message is simply an address and GridGuide coordinates to a warehouse down on the docks just outside Everett. A short note reads: See you all @ 1500 hours.
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Ciao everybody! see ya tomorrow at the meeting... then Red returns to his room to verify his stock, say goodbye to his gf and have a good night sleep
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 am

His comm beep brought him back to his senses, the message glaring at him from it's screen. He grinned, then rose up stretching in the process. The run itself did not bother him - even with a 'green' Johnson, everyone seemed to gel so well together it was probably going to be a breeze. Nor did the lack of information that was given - although maybe when he got home he might do a bit of research on that himself.

What did bother him, was how professional everyone else was at this. He felt like he was the true green member of the group, with the way they had all spoken up about everything given to them.

"Well, I believe that is our que to vamoose, and get our rest," he piped, reaching for his coat. "Do we have each other's contact details?" He unconciously directs the last question at the women, naturally.

"Also, do we have a bit of a plan, something we want to do before the big meet?"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:37 am

"Well" Digit pipped in, not able to tell that the speaker was really speaking to the women from his vantage point. "I got the structural plans to the building, if any of you wants to take a look and to hash out a plan of action. I suggest our first stop should be the punch down closet i mentioned that way i can take control of security first just a precaution. I a sure you..." he added finally before sitting back and waiting for forthcoming thoughts. He placed the plans on the table, and spread them out. The network plans he would study at home tonight...

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 am

“I’d like to take a look.” The girl spoke up. She stood up from her place and hushed over to where Digit was, so she could look over his shoulder. “I wonder if they use any feng shui in the floorplans.” Lenilielle looked at the Ork. “Yeah, staying in touch with each other might be a good idea.” She got her comlink out of a pocket and fumbled around with it. “Ok, what’s your numbers?” She looked at the others with naïve enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Lenilielle leaned over Digit and he blushed his brown skin turning a flush red. The only women who ever listened or paid attention to him was Ivy. His Technomancer Teacher, and friend (Sensei) or Si Fu as she preferred to be addressed. She was an Elf and Master Hacker emphasis on the master. So he to regain his pigmentation which he could tell had changed as his nose was a bright rose red. He Quickly located and pointed to the Punch down room. "If uh well yeah." He looked at her curiously for the briefest of moments. "You see this room. If you guys can get me there and Buy me about a 300 count (five minutes). I can totally usurp Network security splice into their system and get security systems working for us. You don't have to stay" He thought about that statement. That would leave him hi and dry should someone find his meat body laying in that room, when he should not be. He could not possibly defend himself. "Geez is she still that close." he thought, then got back to topic this was important stuff. "Well all of you don't have to stay. I just need someone in the closet to watch my back. Because when I'm in the trix i cant do much shooting. Ill also be able to locate the good doctor lady from there." He could smell her girls always smelled great, passed through his thought pattern. "Concentrate! Raziel" He mentally tried to discipline himself. He needed this this mission his first real dangerous Extraction. it was time to separate the men from the boys! Then Lenilielle asked everyone for their numbers. "SHE WANTS MY NUMBER!"

No female had ever asked Digit for contact info. In school though he was one of the smartest never did anyone ask him to help them he had spent most of his after school days with his dead making drone engines. Hell ivy gave him her's and got his as a result... "Oh wait she wants everybody's in the room" he thought it was a let down but it allowed him to get back to business with out any further embarrassment.

"Don't worry about the contact info i got it." His in-box was already open. The message from the Johnson cued up. And via skin-link copied the numbers in the "To" section of the message. Digit then pasted them all in a new message, and sent it to everyone that was on the list, and kept a copy for himself. A moment later, mere seconds after he said "I got it" everyone's com started to buzz with his message...

Also while he was in his messaging he sent out a message to the Beautiful and talented Ivy. She was Pro and he knew she would have what he needed for this mission.

Message to: Ivy

Hey Sifu got a big job, and im gonna need your cooking skills for this one. Can i buy some of your home made programs you know the ones lying all over your house you never use... I need a (R5)Sniffer and a (R5)Spoof. Also i need to borrow your MT, A+ kits Pleeeease! with sugar on top and you know i never give anyone my sugar. Bring the stuff by tonight there is a G in it for you if you do later.

Message ends

He knew she did not need the money she was what you would call a "Spoofer". The women literally paid for nothing. not food not rent not clothes, but she maintained a modest doss in down town Seattle, wore nice cloths, and eat quite well though she was always fasting (go figure). Unlike digit who had a small low income doss in his dads name, and wore modest cloths for kids(lol). And mostly eat candy...

"Hey" he said done with his activity's in the AR. "Anybody got a ride, my drones can be transported to the site with just asking?"

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

“Yeah, I see the room.” She looked at the floorplan, trying to remember what she knew about feng shui. It wasn’t much. If they want to look into astral space, I guess they’ll make it as easy as possible for them. Wasn’t there a report on that building in Hong Kong whose feng shui made the astral visible to everyone.

After a while of concentrating on the map, Lenilielle heard Digit talk about a ride. “Erm… about the ride. Should we meet somewhere and then drive to the, um, target together? Or will we meet there? I haven’t got a car or anything yet.” It was a bit embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 am

The next day brought a welcome respite from the steady rain of the last few days, but the skies over Seattle remained darkly gray and brooding. The sidewalks teemed with pedestrians taking advantage of the break in the weather as traffic on the rain-soaked streets swelled and waned with the rhythmic pulse of city life. Everywhere people displayed smiles on faces usually drawn and reserved if not scowling, and a hum of chatter resonated in and around the milling throngs like the droning of huge bees where only a murmuring was usually heard.
Despite this thrum of social vitality, the Johnson peered out through the rear window of the sedan as it made its ponderous way through the crowded downtown streets. His facade was grim, and neither the high-spirited masses teeming along the building fronts, nor the success of the previous night's meeting with those shadowrunners, could serve to lift his gloom. He was getting worse. The treatments this new specialist he'd been referred to had seemed to work in the beginning, but his condition had been gradually failing over the last few weeks. The episode last night had been embarrassing and had prompted him to request the visit he was on his way to today. He was determined, however, to insist an upgrade in the treatment - either an increase in dosage or something. The time he'd felt better, though short lived, had given him hope for better, and he would not relinquish that hope. Not without exhausting all possibility, anyway.

The door abruptly opened next to him and he started out of his thoughts. Glancing around quickly, he was abashed to discover that not only had he not realized they were here, but that they were parked and the driver had come around to get the door for him. Berating himself in his own head for the lapse, he rose smoothly and tugged his suit coat straight. His driver kept his face neutral, giving no hint whether he'd noticed his employer's unexpected flinch. The man was experienced and knew better than to show any hint of reproach or, far worse, laughter.

"No telling how long I'll be, Graves," he told the driver. "I will notify you when to return."

"Very good, sir. I will not be far," the driver answered with a nod, then tipped his hat and moved away.

The Johnson walked purposefully toward the entrance, his features set in determination. He would do whatever it would take to beat his condition. Pulling the door open, he strode inside without hesitation.

Whatever it would take.

Two hours later...

The wind off the ocean pulled the orange windsock straight out from its pole on the roof; the tail rippling and flapping with the gusts that whipped up above fifty miles an hour. Though the day was mild, there was a chill in the salty ocean air that nipped at face and hands and tried to whirl its way under coat or jacket. Damocles pulled his overcoat closer as he moved briskly across the macadam toward the warehouse. Everything was already in readiness; having been prepared well in advance for today's mission, but he could not refrain from checking one more time. The team should start arriving in another half hour or so, and then things should begin to progress quickly. The tension he felt - the nervous apprehension - would dissipate at that point, he knew. But for now, he was possessed of a jittery, distracted need for haste. He withdrew a passkey from a coat pocket and almost dropped it before fumbling it into the maglock slot. The lock released and he flung the door open and entered. The building's security system scanned him the moment his foot made contact with the pressure plate inside the entrance, reading his embedded RFID tag and confirming by cross-referencing his on-file DNA profile with the sample taken when he had inserted the passkey outside. As an added security measure, another biosample was gathered by airduct of his exhaled breaths and analyzed for microbes which were also cross-referenced with records in the system's database. All this happened discreetly and was confirmed before Damocles had so much as stepped away from the door. His identity accepted, and clearance confirmed, the lights inside the building came to life. Damocles, however, ignored the process. He had long since grown accustomed to the autonomic building, and his attention was too scattered to make note of anything beyond the impatient desire to begin. He traversed the hall which led through the few small offices and into the main floor of the warehouse, but he did not let himself go out there yet. Instead, he placed his hand on the palm reader mounted on the wall beside the last of the offices, then went inside when the lock disengaged. He crossed to the desk and sat down, flicking on the terminal with a command from his PAN. The workstation whirred to life and he danced his stubby fingers over the keyboard. Images and data streamed across his field of vision as the terminal's processor linked up with his personal network. Once the connection was complete, he could continue without the use of the keyboard, and he quickly brought up an overlay of the Seattle metroplex. With another command, the map split into several smaller sections, each giving the location of one of the team as they each made their way to his location. He gave a small sigh and leaned back in the chair. Soon...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Lenilielle arrived about ten minutes early. Having almost missed the bus, she had hasted for the rest of the route. Out of breath, but otherwise fine, she stood at the spot the map had stated as her destination point. “Ok. Here I am. Where are the others?” She looked around curiously. “Oh I hope this isn’t another of your tricks,” she said to nobody in particular. The girl knocked at the metahuman sized door of the warehouse. “Anybody home?” She wore the armoured overall and a dark grey lined coat. It had been a present from Snuff. Wherever the heck he was right now. She really hoped he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures   X-treme Measures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-treme Measures
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next