Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeX-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

X-treme Measures OOC

Go down 
+3
Darkon
Azonalanthious
Suspect
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Congratulations to your son, Suspect.

Jean Pierre, I assure you, my French is much worse than your English is. And we all had to learn the RP (RolePlay) related terminology at some point. And most of us are still learning.

You can make a dice roll either, by using this site itself, when you write a post, there is a part below the field you write in. It says dice rolls. And as another way, which I usually use, you can go to this site. Descriptions are further down the site and you can make some quite detailed rolls and link them to the IC thread. (Which means In Character)
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Francis_the_Crow_McNurton
Race: human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

lol Suspect, hey best of luck to your son, when I was around that age my best friend did something like that, but it didn't turn out well (the girl went to study out of of town to basically flee him but he didn't see it coming)

ok now I try a test:
dice roll
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

The member 'Zoroastre' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-3 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-4 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-6 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-5 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-5 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-2 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-2 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-1 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-5 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-4 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-6 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-6 X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 D6-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

ok 1 last question that just pupped in my mind:

can you replace/upgrade cyberware/bioware? for example if I have aluminum bone lacing and want to put on titanium bone lacing, after the change, do I just lose the essence difference or do I lose the sum of the alu and titanium bone lacing essence loss? or if I go from Wired ref lvl2 to lvl3?

hope it's clear, I looked for the rule in the SR4 core rulebook and didn't saw anything
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 am

As far as I have encountered it, an upgrade would mean the difference has to be paid, and not the whole amount of essence again. Since a part of it already was paid for the first implant.

Of course, some GMs might have another opinion.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah, its not something that is officially covered, so its down to GM fiat, but most GMs in my experience will only make you pay the difference as long as its 'the same' thing -- so it would work in both your examples, but not if you wanted to swap out your cyber arm for wired reflexes, for example. Of course, Suspect is always free to rule otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

my apologies and thanks to everyone for keeping the roleplay going in my absence.

also, a sincere thanks to the congrats to my son, who received a 'yes,' by the way.

I will have to do some catching up on your posts and will get something up for you all asap.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Wonderful. Congratulations again.
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

hey congrats! super cool for your son! (hope I didn't put a downer with my old story... Embarassed )

And Suspect can you give me your policy concerning the upgrade of cyberware vs. essence cost? cause before the action begins and considering what you'll say, I may ask you permission to make some final adjustments to my cyber.

Also I also realized "intimidation" was not in the "social" skill group (it's my 1st time playing a face) so I would like to change that too.

thx
JP
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Thanks again all.

Zoroastre
If you mean during character creation, then you only pay the difference in Essence and nuyen. If you mean during gameplay, its the same cost in Essence and nuyen as character creation, but involves considerable time and effort through roleplaying.
As for Intimidation, its fine with me if you add it. I was surprised to find its not part of the Influence group as well.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Suspect wrote:
Thanks again all.

Zoroastre
If you mean during character creation, then you only pay the difference in Essence and nuyen. If you mean during gameplay, its the same cost in Essence and nuyen as character creation, but involves considerable time and effort through roleplaying.
As for Intimidation, its fine with me if you add it. I was surprised to find its not part of the Influence group as well.

Congrats for your son. And I think what he was wondering is in he, for example, upgraded from wired reflexes 2 to wired reflexes 3 during the game (after he had gone through the time and effort) would it cost him the 5 essence for wired reflexes 3 or just the 2 essence difference between wired reflexes 2 and wired reflexes 3 -- you see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks Azonalanthious, and yes I see what you mean. An upgrade would only cost the difference in Essence and nuyen:
Rating 2: Essence 3, Cost 32,000Â¥
Rating 3: Essence 5, Cost 100,000Â¥
So, to upgrade from Rating 2 wired reflexes to Rating 3 would cost 2 Essence and 68,000 nuyen.
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Thanks, it's clear, I'm making the last modif right away (I know I said that before, but this is the last time... promise)

JP
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:01 pm

You guys are great! Keep up the roleplay. I'll post the next scene when you all finish getting acquainted and exchanging contact info.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm

*Grins* Roleplay is what I'm here for. I enjoy the chemistry of our group.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 am

Yeah im real big on RP myself but i like action too, well Digit was not made for action really. lol But will stick something in the oven.... see what pops!
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm

suited for combat or not, I think we will all find our skills put to the test... and maybe some hairy surprises as well
Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 pm

This is going to be hairy said the Sam and kissed his werewolf girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 am

Thx suspect now i know to bring the riot gear wait i don't have any Shocked
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 am

Laughing @ Darkon

Ghostmaker, there is more than one way to skin a cat... or in this case, a gnome technomancer
Twisted Evil

Ok, its been a couple days since the last IC post, so I've moved time forward to the next day. Bon appetit!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Your Gonna skin me...? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Sorry I didn't participate for a while, I was very busy, but I'll try to post tonight, seems things are getting interesting...
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

I too am making a return even though it is slowly. I seriously have three piles of work coming out of every orafice, but its time for Chase to do some serious business stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 am

We still playing just wondering no pressure... Razz
Back to top Go down
Zoroastre
Meat
Meat
Zoroastre

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:38 pm

What's going on? it seems like you're at a party and when you come out of the bathroom everybody's gone... spooky

I would really like the game to keep going even if there's only Red, Digit and Lenilielle

peace out
JP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-treme Measures OOC   X-treme Measures OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-treme Measures OOC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next