Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIntroductions SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Introductions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozymandius

Ozymandius

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Ozymandius (Adrian Veidt)
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 am

Hello everyone.

My name's Ozzy. I'm new to online roleplaying although not new to rp'ing in general. I mostly played D&D until recently when D20 was starting to get old. Currently in a game of Mage and just started a Shadowrun game. It's pretty sweet so I thought I'd try to find more of the same. My RL game I'm running a heavily cybered troll.

I hope to talk to people soon and maybe get in on a game or two. Admittedly I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to Shadowrun so I hope any games I play will be forgiving if I ask stupid questions. From what I've seen so far, I think I've got all the main rule books so I should have a character sheet posted some time soon. Just want to point out that the character in my profile is in no way standard and only an idea of what it might look like.

See you around chums.
Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1