Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOld and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Old and locked Past tense OOC

Go down 
+5
Jagger
Kouryuu.LV
Sly Hound
Larzarus
Darkon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm

I don't know what rating Maxx is. But I would say his program rating and the comlinks system would be the number of dice. If he only manages the use of your programs, you would need an analyze program. And use that rating instead.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Where does this optimization come from?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Its on my character sheet under 'Matrix Gear.' Its from Unwired.
Optimization (Rating)
Program Types: Common, Hacking, Autosoft, Simsense
Under normal circumstances, a node’s System rating limits the rating on any software run on that node (see System, p. 213, SR4). A program with the Optimization option is more effective at running on a system with limited resources. Add the Optimization rating to the rating of the System (to a maximum of twice the System’s rating) to determine the maximum rating at which the program can operate.

I have Optimization (Analyze) on my commlink.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Ah, alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Alright then. As nothing is moving in a while, I declare this game dead. And at the same time I will henceforth zombiefy it. I will set up a want ad for new players who are interested.

If any of the current players are interested in the restart, they are welcome to join in again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old and locked Past tense OOC
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16