Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIronwolf's Game - IC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Ironwolf's Game - IC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironwolf1974

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Ironwolf's Game - IC Empty
PostSubject: Ironwolf's Game - IC   Ironwolf's Game - IC EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 pm

This is where Ill be running my game. I want people who will post frequently, I will be available daily, but understand if people can only do it every few days.

This will be standard SR4, all runs will be in seattle, I will focus the run's around your archetypes though personal characters storylines may be put off here and there for the overall story.

Back to top Go down
Hadenwolf

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Ironwolf's Game - IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironwolf's Game - IC   Ironwolf's Game - IC EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 am

So here i post the "very summarized paragraph", skills, weapons and abilities will remain in the OOC section.

Name: Halkin "Drake" Dragle
Metatype:Ork

Adept gunslinger

Stats: B A R S C I L W E M Essence: 3.8
5 6(9) 5 3 2 4 3 3 3 5

History: Originally came from China, Halkin's family settled down in one of the largest orc-slums in Seattle.
At the age of ten, Halkin was recognized by the tribal leaders as an Awakened, and so his tutoring in the ways of an Awakened started. At the same time, young Halkin was already running the streets with his friends.
At the age of thirteen, when he and his gang found themselves surrounded by a bunch of hefty anti-orc activists, Halkin went into a rage.
Killing one, and with his gun shooting another. The rest left the place in quite a hurry.
A visiting Shadowrunner (under the name of "Dur") saw this "incident" and offered Halkin a deal: He'd call in a few favours from the Lone Star, and make Halkin's criminal file "get lost". in eturn, Halkin would come with him and join his small but efficient crew of Shadowrunners.
Over this time Halkin honed his abilities, and was there when his foster father (Dur) got zapped by a Street Witch protecting corporate security. From that day on Halkin promised never to use Magic directly but only to hone his own abilities.
This was Halkin's first day as an Adept.

Halkin was in a bad mood. Very Bad. He was sitting in a bar in Chinatown, drinking beer. Or rather: staring at it very gloomily. He had started to think about the future: sure, he had three months of rent paid, but what then?? Gigs were sparse you had to nearly PAY some fixers to drop a hint. It was tedious work, but the only one Halkin ever knew. He drank. Unfortunately the last drop. Warily he stared at the bottle. So soon? He stood up to leave, but his legs thought otherwise. He crashed back into the chair and ordered another beer.
Back to top Go down

Ironwolf's Game - IC
Page 1 of 1