Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -OOC

Go down 
+6
Professor
Starcraft
Jagger
Faust
Aalith
No_Name
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:10 am

you know i do have to say that this is a first for me.

ive never had a discussion about whos got get a good one to jewels while playin any RPG.

its actually pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 am

For the record, of course Andrew is the most likeable person in the group.

He has the charisma, the taylored pheremones and the skills so that you cant help but say 'whatta guy.'
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:27 am

NickelB, you took the words right off my keyboard!
(which is, of course, better than a kick in the jewel-bag)
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 am

my post has been edited,

And i must say iv'e never seen people speculating as to the actions of a character like this before myself. i guess yall will just have to wait and see what atashi does B)
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Yay, I didn't get kicked in the Baoding Balls! As a side note, it sucks that they don't have BBCode tags for percentile image width, or at least they don't have buttons for them. If the image is making the page too wide, GM, you may consider using some HTML to do the same, but remember to check the little box at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Actually, forget about the HTML idea. I tried fiddling with it in my own game and I just couldn't seem to get it to work. If it's too wide, I would suggest either changing the size yourself or using the built-in image hoster and resize it using that.

Just to prove that it's not my coding that's incorrect:

It works in the preview, you can copy and paste it yourself, but if you try to actually post it, it won't work. And yes, I remembered to Enable HTML in the post.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 am

Before I post IC, I need some clarification. Now this "Specter" is visible to us and attacking Sparks' meat body or his commlink? Because until now, it was invisible and everyone talked about AR, VR and analyzing and I think Sparks rolled matrix stats. So can we see it and/or attack it?
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 am

Aalith:
To Answer your questions: you just aren't sure. Yes you can see it, yes it is attacking Sparks. Whether its attacking his meat body or his living persona you cant really well...they are essentally on top of each other and you cant see the persona. And yes until now the specter could not be seen without vr equipemt.

Your final question: Yes you can see it. And no one has tried to attack it yet.

Present: thanks for the Tip, I dont know enough HTML anymore to try to resize the image.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks. I guess I have to try then.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 am

On a lighter note, I know what Sparks is going to be humming to himself.... Updated the playlist, and it's the last song on it. Kinda appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:09 am

sorry folks, I've been very busy the last few days. I will try to get an IC post up later today.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:16 am

Nougat! You were right about the friends in melee, and it didn't matter anyway. It figures, when I achieve 3 hits from 6 dice, it's an intangible opponent Sad Other times, I get 2 hits from 11 dice. Luck is a biatch.

Also, maybe it wasn't obvious but it was "Sigh, you are cruel Smile" I hate that there is no tone in text, otherwise no one would think I'm a mean guy who wants to get everybody out there and give them a wedgie. -> Smile
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 am

just as a refresher as im sure you know, full VR via Hot sim is 3 IP
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:00 pm

And Full Defense eats an Initiative Pass.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Ok, got to wait for the next Combat turn.

Drek, I knew I should have ordered those extra IPs for my birthday instead of Christmas! (groan)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 pm

You can buy an IP with a point of edge if you really need it.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 am

true, but I've used up my edge
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:22 am

Don't worry! Everyone's burning edge like there was no tomorrow. Smile I mean I always thought about edge as a life-saver last alternative. But you showed me the opposite. 2 people spending edge to push buttons! You are real daredevils! -> Smile (this means it is a joke, not an insult!)
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 am

Ok i fixed my post adding in my defense roll (Awesomely not changing a damn thing Cool) im still confused by SR4A as it has a table for the defense of matrix actions yet i cant find the correlating paragraph
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 am

No prob, Alith, no foul no penalty. Cool
I figured Jhon's total lack of significant electronics skills warranted the Edge expenditure.
Plus I tend to forget to use Edge most of the time, so I'm trying to build the habit. Very Happy

(did he say 'habit'? does that require an Addiction: Edge Use (Mild, -5 BP) negative quality?)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 am

Pretty soon you'll be on the edge of burning out!
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:45 am

Sorry Aalith, I've spelled your name wrong a couple of times. Sometimes my fingers seem to think they can spell better than I do.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 am

No prob Jaeger Smile

And if you have time, guys, please check out http://www.shadowrunonlinepbp.com/t828-trid-phantasm#20008
I'm really interested in what you think.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

i purposely decided to buy a large edge pool. i figured it can use for most things that are not social skills to represent pure luck.

i like edge, i prolly wouldnt have been able to take the lab coat dude as effectively without it.

plus i feel it will make it more exciting when his luck runs out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -OOC
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next