Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -OOC

Go down 
+6
Professor
Starcraft
Jagger
Faust
Aalith
No_Name
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:30 am

There seems to be a severe lack of posting (and assumed interest) from several of the players. The few who have been posting lately ae trying in vain to try to get some role playing, character interaction, and a brainstorm session to try to figure out what is going on.

If you are done and out then just let me know (I'm an adult I can take it, I would like some constructive criticism though), Ill stop waiting for your character to try to contribute to something. If you are still in please post something, I have been waiting for the players to let me know what they are planning to do next. I dont like the idea of throwing characters into a situation at this point in the game. But unfortunately that is what is going to have to happen, I am going to kick the beehive a little bit.

Also I am imposing a 1 week rule here. I know life gets in the way, but if you cant find the time to post once a week... I know things come up so if you know you wont be able to post for a week (going to visit my sick mother in a hippy commune that detests the internet) then just let me know.

Those of you who have been posting and trying to keep the action moving, I thank you.

*GM preps to kick a beehive*
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:53 am

*Jhon quickly covers his jewels with both hands and looks wildly around to avoid the impending kick!*
Razz
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 am

I think I'm out. Thanks for the play guys!
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:02 pm

hey sorry for not posting in much in a while. i'm still trying to catch up with what just happened i throw up a post after work today but i gotta scoot for now.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I want to keep playing, just waiting for the group to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:44 am

Harketh! Verily doth I thinkest yon infernal hound hath chowed upon mine tender bits!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Ok, people! I don't recall hearing a 'Biggest Loser' reject forcefully exhale while her vocal chords were engaged...

so where's the posting??!!
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Nickel, to attempt to shoot untrained you would roll Agility -1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -OOC
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15