Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -OOC

Go down 
+6
Professor
Starcraft
Jagger
Faust
Aalith
No_Name
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 pm

5d6 → [2,5,4,4,4] One more hit, that's five total so far...
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Nickel. yes i will consider this a memory test so you'll get the -1 threashold for photographic memory. ant the mnemonic enhancement will give a +2 tovthe dice pool so yes youll be rolling 9 dice.

Andrew, Atashi and Tokko:
for no readon that you cann understand (maybe it had to do with taking the pads off, who knows...especially since Atashi didnt take hers off, but you dont know that) excruciating pain starts lancing through your arm. starting at the IV and spreading across you body. at the same time the 'outflow' IV increases its flow whike the return stops. I is litterally sucking you dry.

and your door opens.

Jhon, Ricky, and Sparks:
Suddenly for no reason 4 doors oen at the same time.
in the room that Sparks was trying to get into there is a girl hiding behing her table reacting to something about the IV in her arm.
the next door clockwise reveals a young burly guy, the one who seems to remember Jhon, also freaking out about his arm.
the room ccw from sparks room opens to reveal the man who sounded like he woked here. judging from the IV and the way he is looking at it : he's a prisoner as well.

The fourth door reveals a young girl on the table, her jumpsuit is filthy, her hair is greasy, she is screaming in pain and her body is in a spasming backbend so that only her head and feet are touching the table.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 pm

He quickly looks the girl over and tried to see what her trouble is. If she appears to be in life threatening danger, he will pull her IV and attempt to heal her. He knows there may be two other people in trouble, but he needs to attend to his patients one at a time.

1st roll (med+logic) to look her over

2nd roll (med+logic) to pull IV

IF necessary 3rd Roll Healing spell (magic+spellcasting)

4th Drain resist (Will+Logic+FC2)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 pm

The member 'Professor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-3

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6

#3 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-1

#4 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 pm

ok, done posting for the night. I'm not sure if Foust and I both ended up trying to assist Professor, but I'm too brain-burnt to post more tonight.
Back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Ricky: the source of the pain is drfinately coming from the IVs in her arm, she doesn't appear to have any other physical injuries. she also looks like she has been here longer than the rest of you justing by the aroma of BO, the dirt under her finger nails and how dirty she is. she also appears to be malnourished and has minor wounds that you can find that are mostly healed (basically scars and scabs at this point: near her eyes and mouth and a couple on her neck).

Once you get the IVs out of her she collapses into unconsciousness. The healing spell stops the bleeding from the IVs

andrew, you are tryng your best to resist the pain. Sparks tying off the IV tubes seems to help, the pain doesn't seem to spread as rapidly.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:16 am

Ok Folks, I want to institute a couple of changes here to try to get things to flow a bit better.

1. Lets start using Invisible Castle for the dice rolling, that way the roll is in your post with your action and we dont have the digital doom posts taking up space.

2. Lets focus more on the IC thread, I am having a hard time keeping the two threads straight and have open posted in the OOC thread just to copy and paste it into the IC thread. Just put OOC content in brackets []. and we will use the OOC forum to player to player conversation, rules discussions etc.

I hope that these two changes improve game play
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am

grok that, el capitan
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 am

I know it sounds silly, but can we go over the basics of putting the dice rolls here? I know how ot roll on Inv Castle, but how do we get the rolls over here? I ask because I play at work and I sometimes need a quick turnover.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:08 am

Copy and paste.

Copy and paste the roll result
9d6.hits(5) → [4,2,1,6,4,3,5,1,2] = (2)

And then copy and paste the HTML link
9d6.hits(5)=2

To use invis castle (i am new to this so if there is a better way please let me know)
Select 'Roll Dice' from the menu bar
Type in character name in the appropriate box

for number of rolls type 1

then for dice enter the number and type of dice followed by '.hits(5)' IE: 9d6.hits(5)

then click to roll the dice
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 am

This is acceptable. And everyone should register at castle or use the same name (their character) consistently. I'll use Tokko (I had a few rolls already, just testing). And be warned! This way your history can be looked over, so no cheating Smile and also Mad
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 am

hey, sorry St_Nougat. i missed on your original post that everyone was wearing a jumsuit. if you want i can edit my posts to put Atashi in the jumpsuit as well or i can just leave it as is. its your call
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:45 am

As much as I like attractive girls to be wearing nothing I think it would be best if we kept her in her jumpsuit. if she wants to be naked she could have taken it off. Eitherway just remember there are are two young testonerone crazed men in the room
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am

Damn, Jagger is gone. He said his goodbyes in the general chat room. Now what? Maybe someone should take over his char. and become an NPC (until he comes back, because work cannot go on forever, right?)
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

ok i made the appropriate changes. now it should be as if none of that incident had happened. Very Happy
Alsoas an FYI i got hit with a short notice deployment so i will have a few more weeks that im able to be posting then afte that it will probably be sporatic and might go awhile without me posting. i want you to know ahead of time so that if it seems like ive kinda disapeared its not becasue i wanted to but becasue i dont realy have much say in the matter, however i will keep posting when i have the free time
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Hey Starcraft,
Let me know when you are going to be sporatic and I will take care of NPCing you while you are out and you can post your own actions when your can (Man its starting to feel like I'm playing with myself here; Meera, Jhon, Atashi. Hey everyone look, its Role play masterbation!!)
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Alright lets do this.

Rolling 9d6 for INT + Corp Rulings + mnemonic enhance = 9

Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:07 pm

The member 'NickelB' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 D6-6
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:16 pm

It's going to be the beginning of november. Cause of the training and following transit I just don't know if I will have internet access. Though I intend to keep playing as I previously mention
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:12 pm

we will so what we can starcraft

Nickel, with your roll you cant recall any patents but there are several megas that could possible be at the point of organic electronics in an r&d phase. to have it implimented at this level..... surely it would have leaked before now.
the first name to come to mind is Evo with Shaiwase a close second
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 am

So trying to listen through the door would be:

Percetion(hearing) 4 + INT 3?

so that makes 7d6, am i missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:50 am

NickelB wrote:
So trying to listen through the door would be:

Percetion(hearing) 4 + INT 3?

so that makes 7d6, am i missing anything?

+- modifiers
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:26 am

oh yea, so then that makes -1 because of the damage from the tubes and my low pain tolerance right?

so then 6d6 i think

and one roll for each door or just one roll for all of them?

if i'm not mistaken i think there is three still closed right?

Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:28 am

No modifiers, just a higher threshhold since it is through a door And your character isn't at any damage right now. Ricky managed to heal up everyone except tokko
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:16 am

i got 17 die cause i used edge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -OOC
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next