Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 am

Alright Darkon, welcome to the Twinkle Asylum!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Excellent.

I'd like to join your magical group too please.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome aboard, then. Make sure you let us know what you're capable of, and remember, we're the guys that are slightly more morally flexible about some things than others in the group might be. While that doesn't mean there isn't a hard and fast line we won't cross, it also means that if you ever needed help covering something up, your good buddies know. Also, if you're kicking anything in towards the group Resources, go ahead and post it. So far we've got one safehouse in Everett with fairly tight security. For a bunch of people that tend to collect dirty little secrets, one is never enough.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm afraid, I have used up most of my points. If any get free because of joining the group, I will put them into money and put the money into the safehouse. But I can't promise anything. After all, I have two mouths to feed. Wink

I guess Darkon is one of the most ethical people in this group. Wink Avoiding to kill when possible. He is an old Dragon shaman. Though looking still young. His spells are mostly focused on mind control and the like. But he has a combat spell in his repertoir.

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Keep in mind you can always expand the group in game later on. You guys will get plenty of chances to make money.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 pm

This is kind of funny. An illusionist with a combat spell in his repertoire and an ethical puppeteer with a combat spell in his repertoire. I'm thinking we used a lot more finesse in our jobs than a lot of running groups with magicians.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 am

an elf black mage, an ethical puppeteer, and a recluse changeling adept faux spiderman...

perhaps we should call our group 'the Misfits'?
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:33 am

So just as a general update, I'm presently just waiting on a finalized gear list from Gala and a gear list from Dakkon. As I still haven't had any character sheet submissions from either Present or Kouryuu and I've had several other requests for a slot I'll likely be giving away the last slot to the first person who submits a character sheet in the near future, which would bring the group up to the full quota of 6 players I'm accepting into the game.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 am

As an added note, the group still has no dedicated 'leader' or at least some form of tactician, there's no rigger, and no hacker.

Lots of dependants though... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:41 am

Spawn: "Offspring...nasty liabilities."
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:47 am

Everyone can pull off a run by shooting everything in ones way. Finesse makes things more interesting. And shows a certain... elegance.

Misfits sounds nice. I've always had a fable for the slightly chaotic, colourful, odd group.

For the gear list, it should be on the way. And by the way, my name is Darkon, not Dakkon. Wink

Yes, Dependants can be fun. And none of them are Darkons offspring. At least not that he knows.

And ethical depends on your ethics. Wink It's ok to mind control people as long as you don't kill them. Wink And it's lots of fun too.

As for Leader, Darkon will probably at least try to get into that position. It's his guiding spirit that makes him assume such a position naturally.

A Rigger/Hacker might be useful. As far as I have seen, we're all magical, right?

Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 am

Spawn has some hacking skill, but lacks the diverse variety of hacker progs that make a true hacker. As for leadership, well, he's definitely not the best candidate for that role.
Razz
And he's an adept, but his powers focus on infiltration and stealth primarily. He is by no means a coward, but his strong sense of self-preservation compels him to choose escape over confrontation in most life-threatening situations.
And, of course, his deep paranoia skews his perception of what is and what is not truly life-threatening.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 pm

ok i have the Alexia up completly with the gear added on the sheet now
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Ok so our roster is now up to 5 completed sheets. I'll hold off on unlocking the thread jsut a little while longer, as I've got another new interested party and they apparently have a sheet in progress. It also would benefit you all to actually have a full group once the game starts.

I gave you all a 600BP start build for a reason.

I'm going to be very, very mean to you all.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:24 pm

is it too late for bribing the GM?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Are you kidding? It's never too late for that!

Best bet: Bring Pizza to the game. It works every time! Though, depending on the group, you might need two, or even three pizzas...
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Drat! JimmyJonh's doesn't do pizzas! Will pizza subs suffice?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 pm

MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAA! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm

...now was that really called for, mr GM sir?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 pm

But in all seriousness as a heads up here's things you can expect that I wont pull punches on:
Booby traps
Magical threats (Sheddim, Paracritters, spirits etc)
Corporate Hit Squads
Crime Syndicate hit squads
High threat gangs (Halloweeners etc)
Mercenary groups
Other Shadowrunner groups
Nanotech Weaponry
Military forces
Biodrones

And 'bad guys' in general.

That said the response will generally (not always) be on par with your own actions. What you guys choose to do. For example if you go on a run and kill lots of people, you can expect bounties, police using lethal force etc. Even using non lethal force is no guarantee lethal force won't be used against you, but it generally does mean less people will come after you seeking revenge etc. Again though, that's not always the case. Piss off a crime syndicate, dragons, etc... they tend not to use non lethal force but you never know what kind of deals can be reached if your creative or have something to offer.

Basically, play smart, be on your toes or your character could very well wind up dead.

That said, worst case remember, the HOG rule as presented in the books, is in effect.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 pm

is that all??

whew! you had me worried there for a minute.

I thought you were going to send in the disgruntled ex-girlfriends!
Razz

ok, seriously, it sounds like a high-action game, and I already have my opening post written up -- that's how ready I am for this run!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:46 pm

The 'initial' game will be, yes.

After the initial plot line is completed, well.... it's what ever you guys decide to make of it, provided you survive that long.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:37 pm

The map is now posted, sadly it seems some of the details are a little hard to see. I'll try to improve that on the next map I post up.

Additional house rules have been posted, along with notes on several optional rules out of the rule book that are in play.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Weren't you paying attention to the backstory, Jagger? Andrealphus made sure all of his are dead. When faking one's death, there are no innocent bystanders. Especially when it's at a party thrown by a black magician.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Just as an FYI there's been an update to House rules and some clarifications put in under CG rules in regards to the Restricted Gear quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next