Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeMagus Operandi - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Magus Operandi

Go down 
+2
wngd_phantom
Stubbspks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talwyn

Talwyn

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Magus Operandi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 am

Ryu stands up an bows slightly to Blast. "Nice to meet you, my name is Ryu. My specialty is magic. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu"

Turning to the group. "Due to the nature of some of my abilities, it would not be wise for me to carry the box. Who would be willing to carry such an thing?"

Ryu pulls up Arachne's AR screen and directs the drone out of the shop and sends it on a sweep west of the shop for 3 blocks. setting it to flag any group of more than 2 heading due west. He also leaves her video feed open to double check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.talwyn.net
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

"My name is Father Anton Levevich, i specialize in robotics and just about anything else that has to do with technology, right now i'm going to try to find out exactly where our 'friends' have run off to. If you would like, i would be more than happy to take the box. It should be well protected with me" Looking towards the glowing crystal, as he brought out a piece of electronic paper, a simple map of the city, laying it down next to the box. "With this map, do you think you could give us a more precise location, or at least a trail for us to follow, also, how big is this Vessel, is it about your size, or much bigger?" With that he scooped up the box and followed the man with his lips sewn shut upstairs, he had seen creepy thins before but even back home in siberia this was starting to get to him. So to kill time he decided to try to get a read on where exactly the people could be taking the vessel, he didn't have time to do it himself.

Compiling Data sprite Rating 5
my hits: Compiling 4 + Resonance 5 = 9 = 5 hits
Her hits: Rating 5 = 5 = 1 hit
Data Sprite name: "Tatiana Grekhova"
Data Sprite stats: Pilot 5 Response 5 Firewall 3 M.Init 10 IP 3 Edge 5 Resonance 5 Tasks 4

Fading 2
Resonance 5 + willpower 4 = 9 = 3

With a sly smile Anton would greet his newest sprite with utmost curtosy "Hello Ms. Tatiana, i have a job for you if you would like to take it. I need you to find all of the information you can on the thief who's picture is loaded in my commlink, than i need you to find for me trids on local security cameras due West of this location for about 4 miles if you can, i'm looking for the same man in the picture, he will probably have others moving with him, and more than likely a vehicle, update me as soon as you have something." A small blue light appeared in his vision, it was the sprite Tatiana he had just compiled, she had taken the same image of Matron Sarah Gaven, although Tatiana choose to take long black hiar that was braided to her lower back, and she had the same half-smile that Matron had adopted lately "Is that all you need of me Anton? You never ask if there is anything i would like. You never even play any games with me anymore." A soft annoying pout occupied the voice that only echoed in Anton's ears, he knew he would have to challenge her, for some reason all the sprites he ever compiled, they all took female forms, and did they're best to ignore him unless he played a game with them. Tatiana for example especially loved riddles. "Alright Tatiana i'll follow your equivalent exchange, you get me my information and i'll play along 'I'm sometimes light, i'm sometimes dark, i'm sometimes round but not always around.' You get five points for this one, if you get it right."

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 pm

The Nightingale nodded her head to the others. "They call me the Nightingale. You can call me that, or Ms. Elleneth, if you prefer. I am what some might call an Adept. I am skilled with hand to hand combat, and in the use of a bow. I also have some skill at infiltration and in breaking people down to get what information I need from them."
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Blast thinks a little then says
"Right then, I say our first course head West our fastest vehicle and chase after them in it. Along the way we need to find some contacts in the Matrix and information to get a better Idea what we are up against. Ryu since you have volunteered to hold the crystal we should find a device that can accurately measure the length of time between flashes so we can accurately change direction when necessary. I would also like to know what are our Drone capabilities. My drones are for short range Recon and I would like to know if anyone has any long range drones to track them from the air. Are you all with me?"

Blast stops waiting for an answer.

(ooc Brown is talking for me now)
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

The Nightingale chuckles. "Fastest vehicle would probably go to me, and my bike outside. As for the rest, I don't have any drones, or the like. I'm just a dabbler in infiltrating a target, and engaging in a bit of psychological warfare. But you'll find that my fists will strike hard enough to get most people's attention. I leave the drones, matrix maneuvers, and other such things to you."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 pm

With a sly smile Anton would continue waiting for Ms. Tatiana to come back with the information he needed, in the mean time he figured he could play with the locals, reaching out with his digital mind he grabbed the commlink nodes from each of his team mates, uploading a trideo representation of his newest friends, "I'm sorry Madam, but i favor a more balanced approach to all things, you may have speed on your side, but i definetly have reach. These are highly modified Roto-drones, each carrying Ares MP-LMG's fully loaded with regular rounds. they can fly damn near anywhere and can give me eyes and ears where i need it, not to mention other friends that like to help out. You may definetly have legs and fists comrade, but i have eyes, ears, and teeth." With that cue Tatiana would peek her little voice into Anton's ear, "Just friends? I'm hurt Anton." a slight digital growl would echo through his brief area of the matrix, "Did you find what i was looking for yet Tatiana?" a moment and a cute squeek later, "no." "Than please keep searching, i fear we are running out of time."
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 pm

"You also present a better target that way. Personally, I prefer to be in and out without causing too much of a stir. Better for everyone that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magus Operandi   Magus Operandi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magus Operandi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2