Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeStreet Beat IC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Street Beat IC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Tuesday December 13, 2072
---Z---
Waking from a dream that you can't quite remember about Peter, you can smell the Soy-Caf brewing. Your comm-link is blinking with a missed call marked important.

Sipping the Caf you play the Message it being from David Shaw. "I have some bad news, Horizon is canceling it's contract. I tried to fight it, but they said you no longer have a band and your contract requires you to have a band." His voice did not sound very sympathetic.

Walking up to the Bruce's 893, you can hear Ayako familiar vocals, feel the slow beat, smell the rain the fell just a few hours ago, With no line Frank is standing just inside the door until he catches sight of you.
"Eh, Miss Z. A friend of mine said he needs some help. I told him a little about you and he said you should meet him tomorrow at Downfall for lunch."

---Jirisha---
After your exhausting time in the roda still the superior player, and sweat pouring from your brow, Jordan finds you looking a little mischievous," Irma, you boyfriend came by de wit a message abou' you lunch tomorrow at Downfall. Dunno wha' a guy like tha' would nee help wit, som scary abou'm not sure wha' though."

---Jack---
Wednesday December 14, 2072

Drek, Fraggin what did they do to this bike smells like burnt wire, the processor chip on the injectors are fused to the bike, and the intake valves are all fractured. Why can't they take care of these things.

"Eh' yo Jacky get over to Downfall, m'friend be needin help. Best you help'm an' keep'm happy," Jeff yells over your blaring music.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Z [893]

"Thanks Frank," Z Says. She tries to give Frank a smile with the thanks but it isn't much. She doesn't like it when she dreams of Peter, it makes the absence of the troll from her life that much more real. the lack of his huge arms around her, the rumble of his voice, the smell, his huge....

Z shakes her head, that train of thought only leads to depression. She has been depressed enough lately. sitting down at the bar she orders some anti-depressants in the form of several shots of tequila before going to find the club owner to see if there is anything that she can do tonight. anything useful, just something to take her mind off of everything.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Tinker takes a few more minutes to pull himself away from the bike he is looking over then goes to the shops sink and cleans the grease off his tiny hands. Tinker gets the intel from Jeff where he is to go then dress up in his bike armor. I'll head over there straight away then. Tinker gets on his custom bike and pulls out on to the road rolling towards the meeting. I hope this meeting will help me deal with the small problem I have with the mob bookie. I need cash.

Tinker pulls up to the meet area betting to himself that this time the aid he gives will have some kind of nuyen backing it a much needed thing for Tinker.
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Tuesday December 13 2072
---Z---
"Z, it would be a great honor if you sang with my niece Ayako, musume" Bruce responds. Ayako, is singing Jap pop style, to a slowed ragtime back beat.

Wednesday December 14, 2072
---Damien---
A new song in the Matrix comes in singing something interesting is this way. The Sprite you have watching your mail drops sits on your lap, singing to you with chirps of magic, a melody of searching and importance. The message has a hint to resonance to it.

New message:

I need someone with you abilities and history. Meet me for lunch at Downfall...
Mr J
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 am

Z [Bruces Club]

Z shakes her head to Bruce's request. "I... I Can't Bruce. I haven't sang since.... Since the 'accident.' I've lost my muse and wont rest till i find the truth of what really happened."
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

Jirisha raises an eyebrow to Jordan as he gives her the message

"For the last time you dolt he "isint" my boyfriend!

Jirisha really hated when people were teasing her about it...it was nothing official...and everyone acted like it was..it infuriated her so much

"Where is that meeting?"
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 am

Tuesday December 13 2072
---Z---
"Musume, this month has been quiet, nothing else needs to be dont. I am sorry," Bruce," If anything comes up I will be sure to let you know, and If I find anything about... well I'll let you know about that too."

>>>Fade to meeting

---Jiri---
"Jiri, Downfall is that condao bar down on 140th Ave, you'ld fit right in. It wasn't the Deadbeat, that came by, some chulo in a suit."

>>>Fade to meeting

---Tinker---

>>>Fade to meeting

---Dj4y

>>>Fade to meeting
Wednesday Dec 14, 2072 1240
2°C cloudy with the smell of rain

As each of you enter the bar and are just about to ask about the meeting, the bartender places a bottle of cold cheep beer onto the counter, points to a backroom, "Your party is back there."

In the room is sitting a greyed hair ork in a worn tweed suit, wearing glasses and 2 gold rings.
"Please, please sit, I'm Mr. uh Johnson. Lets wait till everyone one gets here befor we um start. Enjoy your beers." Mr J says with almost cracking voice.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 am

Jirisha looks puzzled

"I dont suppose he left you a name?..I dont just got for lunch with random stangers"

She said putting her helmet on about to headback home on her bike
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Tuesday December 13, 2072
---Jiri---
"Look girl, quit with the questions I'm not your secretary, but yea he said his name was Mr. Johns something." Jordan seems to huff up a little bravado. You wonder for the second before you see some of the rest of the gang coming up.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:22 am

Z [The Meet]

Z arrives at the meet wearing her best business clothes. She accepts the beer with a bit of a frown, she wasn’t a beer drinker, never developed a taste for fermented barley, soy and hops. She passes the beer off on some poor sot who was hunched over his beer at a beat up table.

She entered the back room with the older Ork, Mr. Johnson. She nodded a greeting to him before taking her seat, this Ork definitely didn’t appear to be a professional Johnson, which was a good thing, of course in this line of work appearances are often deceiving.

“It looks like I am the first one here, I find its best to be punctual to a meet.” She sits back and relaxes waiting for the others to show up.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

Tinker shows up at the meet and grabs his beer with a small thankful grin. I never even got carded they must know I was coming. Tinker walks into the backroom with a beer in one hand and his bike helmet in his other standing at under a meter tall he has an appearance of a 10 year old boy. Tinker looks around the room to see if there is anything of interest. Tinker climbs onto one of the chairs that are placed out for him and the rest. Hearing the Johnson say that they still have to wait for another runner he grabs a piece of gum and throws it into his mouth, a habit he picked up trying to pass as a kid with Lonestar and waits quietly.
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 am

Wednesday Dec 14, 2072 1310

The Johnson at the end of the table after staring at the door for a few minutes starts . With a bit of agitation, "I need help from the two of you, so let me tell you what I need. I need to find, or rather need you to find a music chip, lost about a month ago. Two days ago some associates tracked it to Redmond, which is where you come in. There is a deadline for you to find it but I do not know when that is, I just know something bad will happen. What questions do you have?"

The ork watches the door seeming to expect something, maybe hoping...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Tinker sits in his chair listening to the job description. Well I have a few questions first is there any background info you can give us on the chip? Second how are we going to recognize the chip when we find it. Third the person that tracked it to Redmond can you let us know who he is also do you have any info on what he knows about it's location in Redmond? Tinker sits himself back into the chair dangling his feet off the side of the "over size" chair and blows a bubble with his chewing gum. Well I think that is a start for the questions if I need to I guess I get the Death Daggers to try and put out some feelers to see what they dig up... Well... I think I get them to put out feelers anyways. Tinker pops his bubble waiting to hear more questions and any answers to his that the Ork has.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 am

Jirisha (The Meet)

Jirisha didint bother to change her clothes to go to the meet...she was already late trying to pry some info from Jordon as to who the hell wanted to see her.

After going to the bartender she refuses the beer...now wasent the time for fun.

Just to be polite she knocks at the door where the meet was suppose to be then she enters the room

"Im late i know sorry sorry!"
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 am

Z [Conference room 1315]

Z shook her head in disbelief as the 'Johnson' told them about the job. She almost laughed out loud of the absurdity of it.

"A needle in a haystack." she shook her head again.

Then the kid who probably wasn't a kid at all fired off some questions. She nodded, those are a start.

"Basically Mr. Johnson, we are going to need a lot more information if you think we have a snowballs chance of pulling this off."

There was a knock on the door and another woman walked in appologizing for being late, Z shook her head again. This was not a good sign.

"Anyway, why don't you start at the beginning tell us everything you can about this chip and the job, then tell us some of the stuff you aren't suppose to tell us. After that I am sure that we will have some more questions."
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 am

Mr Johnson looks slowly at each of you, "The best place to start. Well, the music chip is special, obviously or I wouldn't have you looking for it. My associate tracked the chip to a vendor in Argentina who said that he sold it to a musician from Redmond." A slight pause the Johnson shifts in his chair, " that has been verified however, our ability to track him has ended there. What we do know about the musician is that he is an ork thrasher, does seem strange since he was purchasing local music in Posadas, Argentina since I don't believe he is an Argentine. I am not entirely sure about the chip we don't have enough information about it. It was produced in Amazonia by either a technomancer or a shaman. As to what" image incoming, "the item looks like, it has been sent."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 am

Jirisha hastily sits on a chair then looks up at the Jonhson as she pays attention to what he is saying.

Shyly she says.

"Erm..so you want us to find a chip but your not sure in wich country it is?...Im pobably not understanding it right..but yeah i got no money to travel around the world like that" she then paused as people started looking at her..her only response was a shy tusky grin as she played with her dreads
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Tinker thinks to himself for a second HUMMMMM...

Stretching his back in his seat making chewing sounds with his gum he adds. So we have a last know address being the ork thrasher finding him should be our main goal to start with. Before we start getting ahead of ourselves we do need to know what money this job has for each of us. I know my friend told us to be here but we still need nuyen to get our help.

Tinker waits to hear what nuyen the group gets but in the mean time his minds starts to wander I know the area Redmonds I have a few full patch member friends running around there I have more 1 and 2 rock members, with them we could start a search. The orc is the main target to start. Jason knows the music vibe around town.... Tinker pulls at his chin contemplating what to do. ... I don't know him well enough yet to talk to much about this but a picture in passing might work on the intel side.

Tinker asks So do we have ANY pictures of the ork no matter how old they are any would help out ALOT.
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Mr. Johnson with a displeased look "Miss Jirisha, You were late for that part of the briefing. I believe the item is here in Redmond." Glancing about people catching the disinterest of Jack.

"Mr Tinker, The pay will be seven hundred fifty nuyen each; in addition two hundred fifty upfront for expenses. We don't know anything further about the musician."

>Z< "Going to pass on this." as she gets up from the table after having receiving a call.

Mr. Johnson shakes his head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Tinker sits back in his chair this time he pulls himself to the back of the chair no longer on the edge of it. DREK DREK DREK I need more money... HUMM.... The debt will be covered with only 250 to spare.... If I go thrifty for this run use only what I have, I will not pay another month of rent but I'm still payed for 2 months so.... Ok fine I'll bite but I need my contacts to get me better work in the future.

After sitting back waiting to hear what anyone else has to say first he adds at the end of the discussion I'm in.

(OOC NOTE: Tinker is waiting until the end of the discussion any other characters have with johnson before that last comment.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Street Beat IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Beat IC   Street Beat IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Beat IC
Page 1 of 1