Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeMore Fresh Meat SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

More Fresh Meat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toldrumen

Toldrumen

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-29

More Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: More Fresh Meat   More Fresh Meat EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi, I'm new here, as obvious as that may be. I am new to Shadowrun, but not to Pen and Paper games, or PbP. I have been reading up on some of the 4th Edition Books I found, and decided that it was time for a trial-by-fire so to speak.

I am a fast and willing learner, although any help is appreciated. I could especially use some help with the "protocol" of the site, as many PbP sites work in different ways.

Thanks

-Toldrumen
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

More Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fresh Meat   More Fresh Meat EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 pm

You're in luck then. There are a few games that are looking for new players at the moment. If you're wanting to get a grip on how a pbp goes, read through the game's archives, and if you have any questions, pm me. I've not been around that long myself, but if I don't know it, I'll find someone who does.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

More Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fresh Meat   More Fresh Meat EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 pm

i'm currently in need of a mage/face character, if you would like to fill either of those rolls, or not, i would gladly take another person in. My run is called ...And High Water. it can be found in the 4th edition section for more details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fresh Meat   More Fresh Meat Empty

Back to top Go down

More Fresh Meat
Page 1 of 1