Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

His hair red and cornrowed braided with a little tail in the back, a smooth steam and shave, and some other minor details a manicure, a pedicure and well the shampoo and conditioning made his hair glisten plus smell great, you could see as the little light in the bar bounced off his beautifully tide locks with well oiled scalp and the little rubber bands at the bottom of each row... That is when he took off the fedora...

Sauntering over to Antonio's table smoothly but not noticeably smooth. He knew the kid was all biz and that was wiz but he felt great who wouldn't after the massage... He was beaming and he sat down next to brooding Antonio he thought to him self the "Selfie was probably foul play" But what he said was "ok so what do we got" he whispered "Where you wanna talk about umm? tomorrow...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 am

Antonio smiles sardonically as Ahab sits down beside him and slides a beer and tequila shot in front of Ahab. Nice look slick. Antonio tosses the shot down without even a wince then sips at his beer before speaking. We keep to the plan. Today, we meet up with the others in a few hours, go over what we all know and do some planning. Nobody else needs to know about this little problem, I've drecked that enough already.
A few more sips of beer and he shrugs. There's a diner in the bottom end of Neon City, it has private rooms and Italian food that's actually edible.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 am

"Thanks" Ahab says after Antonio compliments his new due... Then he drops the shot in the beer and downs it all! "Could use a few Z's my self how bout you and no i don't think anyone else needs to know either..." He looks about to make sure no one is listening Then asks "So you think its a set up or no like this tong could be setting up ST...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 am

Antonio rubs his face at the mention of sleep but shakes his head, what he needed was food. All this stress was burning energy faster than sex, making him feel fatigued. Before Antonio can put it into words Ahab asks a weighty question. One that Antonio instinctively wanted to answer no, but forces himself to reconsider the question before responding. Sleep? No, food is what I need. But give me a tick on the latter.
Nursing his beer for some time in silence as he thinks over all the possible angles in this run. Finally draining the glass he puts it down and stands up. Not enough info yet, let's see if the others found anything. Ask me again after.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 am

"Null sheen Omae... Let's just finish these and eat kinda famished myself" Ahab said to Antonio in response to his last few statements, and answers, or lack there of... He ordered food and and so did Antonio time passed and they finished their food if you could call it that... the two runners paid and left the bar/dive heading for...?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 am

As they start walking Antonio sends a quick message to the other runners. Giving them the address and the time for the lunch meeting. Giving himself enough time to get there at least thirty minutes early, and nurse a beer while waiting.
Antonio leads them through the streets and into the Neon City district, with it's starkly contrasting state of repair and maintenance of almost everything. Past the fringe of assorted joy clubs and gambling parlors and deeper into the heart of the district. At least around here you don't have to sweat the cops so much, just the shadows. Anyway, this place we're going opens in another twenty minutes. Confirming that with his retinal clock and nodding. It's got private dining rooms upstairs, three of them. For a hundred Nuyen I can reserve one, holds up to 12 people and totally shielded. Not too surprising considering their normal clientele, they are rarely have any customers before 20:00. We can all talk openly about what we've learned and plan for the run.
With that said Antonio lapses back into silent contemplation and an active scan of the streets and people as they walk along. Even using the glass facades on both sides to scope out behind them. Not really expecting anything but not willing to take that chance either.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 am

Ahab seemed a little shaken and tired and paranoid as well... The two pair waited on the others, time passed until they started poring in one at a time, and five minutes apart...

Once there they sat down and its was silent for a time. The team had not been assembled for a bit, now not too long, but some time and obviously events had transpired. It seemed everyone had a question on there mind but no one wanted to ask... Until finally sharpshooter pointedly asked "What are you a nineteen year old ganger whats with the red cornrows all of the sudden?" Ahab gulped he had been asked not to speak on it he finished what was left of his beer to hide the gulp, but it was obvious he was stumped on the simple question until he blurted out "Nope I'm a cop this is my runner disguise" everything got silent at the booth Then Sharp and shawl and Ahab who had been having a visual Mexican stand off all started laughing. Pointing like old friends "hahaha!!!" it was a laugh that broke the ice and changed the subject but Ahab did think the always business like Antonio was laughing...

Ahab Dropped the Glass holding arm to the table and said ok down to business eh? Looking at Antonio
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Antonio chuckles as the others laugh and slides an ashtray towards Shawl and nods at Ahab's questioning look. Taking another sip from his beer he addresses the group. K, now's the time to share. I did some digging and I'll go over it all in a moment but first I want to hear what you all learned. Focusing on Sharpshooter Antonio smiles. Let's start with you Sharpie.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 pm

The average looking huntsmen looks puzzled then looks like he's pondering... Then at last he settles on speaking the truth... "Been doing a lotta target practice but im not much for intel outside the field nope sorry chief i got nothing ill make up for it later..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm

>>>>Antonio<<<<
Null sheen Sharpie.  I didn't expect you to.    With another swig Antonio turns to Shawl and continues.    You, mojo-man, I hope have something for me.  

>>>>Shawl<<<<
The moment the ashtray was slid towards him he lights a cigarette and enjoys several long drags while the others talk.  With Antonio addressing him directly he nods and takes a long drag, holding it for just an extra couple seconds before releasing it in a fat hazy ring.    I did an astral check of the meeting place last night.  Most of the places leading into that alley are residential dives and seem abandoned.  Something, I cannot say what, took an interest in me and tried following back to my shell.  I didn't get a good sense of what it was but I did lose it.  Sorry it's not much.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Ahab gets uneasy at the mentioning of Magic. As a technomacer he was thoroughly entrenched in technology, his wireless, mental COM Link was always alert, and running the matrix... Be that as it may magic was a territory deep in foreign ground. A language he did not speak or understand. As a cop that made him suspicious of mages, including the ones on the force. An about that time he noticed shawl was making him very uneasy, as he was mage "Hmm...? So we got magic spies. Is that it? That's Null, I don't like variables, and this sounds like a big one... Moreover I thought the YD's had no magic in there circles?" Who's tagging you ooor? Worse... Us?" He shifts again uneasily and starts looking at the others... Starting a sort of visual Mexican standoff as each considered what was being said... After the silence made him more uncomfortable he spat "Ok we'll comeback to that eerie news and figure something later... k? What else we got...?" What ever anybody ordered came back around at that time... The bearded dwarf waitress, yes waitress said "Thanks for the orders you guys enjoy you heard" And departed promptly, as fast as she had showed up. With her stubby little legs taking her the length of the ruff and fading bar and grill's interior. It was smoky quite and dim... Perfect for Shadowrunners planning runs...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm

>>>>Antonio<<<<
Antonio listens to Ahab, casually studying him and the others as they speak. Noting Ahab's discomfort towards magic and thus Shawl he sighs and takes another sip. If magic makes you twitchy your really gonna need another drink first cause I did dig up some interesting dreck. Antonio pauses for another drink, and to let the others fully focus on him.
First off; Fat Louie is a Tong and the Yellow Dragons are his personal army. He always travels with personal bodyguards. Cold blooded slots willing to kill anyone anywhere anytime without even an emotional twinge. He's a cunning and hard-hooped slot from all accounts with the same amount of pull as my Uncle. He is also extremely old-school cultural traditionalist. With another drink he get's to the magic puzzle. The Yellow Dragons are currently involved in a turf war with the Iron Tigers, a wiz gang made up entirely of magically actives. Somehow, they are doing a little more than holding their own against the Iron Tigers. Now as far as I know, you kinda need magic to fight magic no?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 am

Shooter spat in at that point with a response to Antonio's query, and the whole trust of magic "look red you don't like magic fine but its here and its apart of this run hell not sure i like it much either mages bleed from my blades and bow like everyone else but spirits I don't know so much about..." he pauses then looks at Shawl and says "Do you think you can handle what ever is up there sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 am

>>>>Shawl<<<<
It's normal to fear what one doesn't understand. Shawl speaks softly out of a cloud of smoke and then smiles sadly. With norm's, understanding of magic vastly increases the fear more often. With a shrug he finishes his smoke and watches the others squirm a little bit at that statement. The Yellow Dragons or Fat Louie obviously have some hefty secret mojo on call. I can create enough watcher's to blanket the area. If they get destroyed I'll know, like an alarm. I will also summon an earth elemental for assistance. Not knowing what else useful to say he lights another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Both Shooter and Ahab nod their collective heads in approval at shawls plan of action, and his ability to take a little heat without becoming paranoid and outwardly defensive. It was settled they would leave that realm of interest to Dark Shawl...

"So now that, that angle is covered, What's next on the list Omae" said Ahab looking at Antonio...

Ahab appeared to be taking the whole outing him to the cops thing well and even going so far as to stick to the young mobsters plan... Antonio would have figured a man in his shoes would be sweating bullets. Perhaps literally at this point. But he seemed purposeful determined, and mindful all at the same time... Who knows what he was thinking, but for the time being as far as Antonio could figure, Ahab was on their side...

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

>>>>Antonio<<<<

Even Antonio is impressed with Shawls slick handling of that, having expected something more volatile. A few sniffs reveals nothing but tobacco in the smoke drifting his way, dispelling an unkind thought. With a shrug he takes another swallow of beer then deftly snags one of Shawls cigarettes, still sitting on the table. With a small frown at the brand he lights up and takes a few drags. Not my normal hab' but... just one of those days. Sorry but give me a tick here. With one hand he taps in a refill order into the table while draining his current beer with the other and truthfully looking at neither task. As he places the empty down another rises out of the dispenser port in the table. Ignoring the beer Antonio smokes and lets his subconscious crunch all the data while filling his consciousness with nothing but the clouds of smoke he and Shawl were creating.
It takes Antonio a good 11 minutes to finish the cigarette and grind out out in the ashtray. With a deep pull off the beer to kill the horrid taste in his mouth Antonio smiles and continues on as if no time had passed at all. K. Not withstanding the unknown magic, Louie is a cold, cruel very and dangerous old dreck with A grade hitters for an entourage. Then there's YD, a very ambitious gang with lot's of potential, if they can finish the Tigers. I doubt any of them honestly wants to start a second war, with the Family. If Fat Louie gets even a bit suspicious they will geek us. So long as we represent it like Tony wants, as connected, they will assume and not try anything.
For the Family to send so few people is both a show of respect and a warning.
Antonio's voice changes, taking on a faint Asian accent and a faint quaver. Respect in that we recognize their turf and bring only the minimal for a civil exchange. His voice looses the quaver and becomes cold with a heavy East-Side accent. Warning in that if anything happens to those few people, a dreck load more people will very soon make everyone regret it.
Pausing for another sip before continuing. The basic plan stays as Tony laid it out. Sharpie; Your on the roof-line, let me know which side. We will drop you off two blocks away from Chinatown. We'll go as slow as possible but you will have to make good time. Or, you let Shawl make you invisible and simply get out with us at the sight and go up a wall. I am positive we can keep everyone focused on us and product long enough for you to get up the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

The team listens closely as Antonio spills it the way it is... When prompted shooter responds with a nod,  but says nothing as if either option works for him... Ahab speaks up just then "Ill monitor their communications, and Lock down their smart links and gear if they don't have spells, they probably got Tech. Right?  Malfunctioning gear makes it hard to fight effectively... Don't worry I wont cut anything without a word from the shot callers." he says staring at Antonio in reference to his position on the team so far... "Just give the word omae they wont even know I'm there until i shut'em down... I will need at least two to two and a half minutes to do this. So don't do anything hasty at the beginning we good with that...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

>>>>Antonio<<<<

Antonio smiles at Ahab's response. Solid Ahab. Now, Shawl. You do that mojo thing like you said.  Keep watch for any nasty coming out of the astral and conserve your juice.  If you can set things up before hand, do so, if not let me know and I'll do what I can to cover it.  
Keep a careful look on arrival for traps.  Once there, we wait on Tony's signal to get out, All of us get out.  We do it casually but don't hide the fact your checking everything out, do it openly.  Then slouch against the sides of the car, this should allow you to go astral or AR or something.  Stay that way until I give the word.  I'll shadow Tony like a good little made-man.  If things go right I'll come back to the car and we'll walk the cargo over and be done.  We then drive back the way we came and get the rest of our cred before parting ways with Slick Tony and that Monty freak.  

Antonio drains almost half of his beer before continuing.    This thing is such a volatile concoction that if it goes, it's going to be a grade-A-clusterfrag with us at ground zero.  So everyone;  If you see the dreck coming do not hesitate to call it.  If we can't hack it we fade fast, don't worry about Tony or me.  
We can meet up in the alley behind this place up to three hours later.  If it get's blown we break away and meet at Times Square rail stop, Eastbound platform.  If that's blown too then just scatter and go to ground.  We can connect via that virtual club, I'll set-up a message drop under Sharpie.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:08 am

The team Drains their glasses, as Antonio continues with his angles, and nods when the drop box name is given. Everyone committing the box name to memory(Ahab made an AR Sticky note in his head) "Soo we're done here then?" Ahab then asks he also continues with "Guess we all meet up at 1,2,5, later. Stay safe guys With that he gets up The others do too, effectively ending the meeting...

As the team exits the dive bar place they notice not many people are on the streets this time... Officers they also notice are on patrol two cars are parked right down the block in fact, and drones are in the air... Down the other end of the street is another two officers. No cars for these two, they have Government issue and modded motorcycles. The two at this end of the block are stopping the few Pedestrians on the street and showing them papers apparently there looking for someone or some persons, they wave the Pedestrians on, as they start to look up for more citizens to harass... Ahab casts his back on them hiding his already well disguised face. A pleading look towards Antonio as his hand Goes to his waste... A simple word freezes him in place "Relax" Says shooter "I mean we may be Shadowrunners but we have done nothing yet. Their not here for us... We're just some friends out on the town having drinks" Ahab relaxes a bit his eyes had left Antonio the brief second shooter was speaking, but they settled on him once more, and once more the pleading look returned... A millisecond passed bye, and he was tired of waiting for Antonio to respond... To a Technomancer time was slightly different as most of the matrix flew faster then a nano second and they were always online... Ahab spoke to shooter "Speak for yourself..." Again eyes settling on the young mobster, but this time with deadly seriousness...

Antonio could tell he was all biz as he spoke the question "Your call kid Fight or Flight...?" But Antonio Had given himself very little rest, and was drinking. Knocking back more then two already tonight. Things were moving sort of sluggish for the Young Mafia Upstart not that he was drunk. But he was not 100% and he did not know how the others felt, or what condition they were in... Did he really wanna take on NYPD inc. in the wee hours of the MDC morning of the Run...? Or could he force himself to think of a way out this...? The forced quick thinking was interrupted instantly as the words were spoken allowed "Hey you's guys NYPD inc. here need word with you!"

(OOC: Crow D give me a body roll for intoxication and exhaustion thresh hold 4 need two success and oh yeah a composure test should you make the first test k? the good news is there is a +1 die in it for you if you make the first roll towards your composure test so if you have a three body and make two successes then you get +1 dice on your composure test  cheers The bad news is if you fail your IE test you get -1 dice drunken  to your composure as your mind is clouded and tired of thinking angles and drinking all night lata good luck...!)
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Antonio scans the street as they come out spotting the cops blanketing it and finds himself instantly cold sober and wide awake. Are you drecking me? Acting oblivious to them Antonio starts leading them towards the nearest alley. Stopping only when the cop calls on them.
Turning around Antonio quickly looks Ahab and the others in the eye with a calm nod. Play it light, stay back. Ahab, block any face rec scans if you can. All else fails, go for the alley on my signal. With that Antonio finishes turning to the cops and smiles as he saunters towards them. What's a matter cobber? We ain't dat drunk yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:54 am

Antonio New York St.:

The N.Y.P.D. officer Eyes Antonio as he speaks and approaches nonchalantly... "Watch your mouth" The cop says automatically referencing the cobber comment "Not here for you, looking for this guy..." Antonio notices The cop is not aware of who he is... The second bike cop was already Going over Antonio's COM id and information at the same time he was sending the picture of the man they were looking for... Ding his COM went off ringing with a new message a digital wanted poster complete with photo and Antonio did indeed know who it was... It was Ahab...

The group standing in the middle of the block:

after Antonio walks away leaving the group with orders to follow, Ahab sniffs out the Drones wireless signals With a little success he sees that the Police are all connected to one another tracking the signals to a Local central Hub for this particular unit he finds that he need only shut this down to put the drones, cars, and officer equipment down, Feeling as though there was no time to spoof an I.D. Ahab settles on the idea of a brute force hack to shut down the hub before anyone can do anything or notice he's there... Ahab Pulls a pair of mirror shades, looks to Shooter, and Shawl saying "Ok guys this is my best drunk impression going Full V.R." And he slumps into shooters arms as he leaves behind his meat sack to take care of the hub...

The police with Antonio:

One of the officers notices the man in the back slump into the others arms and asks pointedly "What's wrong with your friend...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:01 am

>>>>>  Antonio<<<<<

Eh?    
Antonio slowly swivels his hips, turning his upper body only and looks back at the others.  On seeing Ahab being supported by Sharpie and Shawl he chuckles, somehow making it sound painfully sad.  Turning back with a shrug and a sour smile he answers in a calm and semi-inebriate slow drawl.  
Timmy? He's all kinds of fragged up.  Drunk enough to stop crying about it now.  Poor slot, paid me good hard nu' ta inform him his life and heart has just been dry gulched.  He was worried his boss was scimming and pays me to dig into it.  Found out his wife's banging his boss for the last five years.  And his younger brother for the last 15.  His daughter is really his niece, his son is his boss's.  Yah, the bugger's boss is scimming but the data trail leads right at the poor slot instead of the boss.  05:00 tomorrow, he'll be unemployed and all his assets seized.    With plenty of vague hand gestures Antonio rambles on with the gory details of Timmy's ruined life.  
So I got the drecking pleasure of laying it out on him tonight, 'cept I ain't the cruel type so...  So I fig' as I'm up a bit, why not help the poor slot numb some of that pain for at least the night.  Seem's he's a light weight, couple more stops n' he won't give a rat's hoop about any of it.  

With another look at Ahab he shrugs again, muttering.    Dreck Luck, poor slot.    Then seems to remember the cops and looks back at them.  
Yeah, cobbers.  Right.  Vigo Valaduchi P.I., the two holding Timmy up are Sharpie and Puff.  Puff smokes too much, always has.  Associates of mine.  So who you lookin for, dere any nu' involved in helpin?  Gimme 2 hours to pour Timmy away and I can be on da clock.  Damn good at finding peops I am.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 am

Antonio with cops:

As Antonio goes on his rant the Cops listen in taking a moment here and there to look behind him. The two almost giggle. Then they both get a look of confusion in the middle of the nonsense and the main officer puts up a hand to stop the young Mafioso's speech, also they look disorientated. The drones begin too swerve around in there flight path, and it all seems kind of weird, as if they don't know what to do... The cops then wave Antonio on saying "yeah yeah get out of here and take the drunken slot with you yeesh! damn technical crap out" They both start pressing AR Buttons and speaking into there mics "Control, control this is unit 740 control do you copy" One turns to regard Antonio "You still here get a move on..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:26 pm

>>>>>Antonio<<<<<

Antonio smiles and waives at the cops then saunters back to the others.  Calling out after a few steps.    Don't drop 'im yet, this night ain't over.   As soon as he is close enough to whisper and be heard by the others.    Solid.  Play drunk till we are clear.  Let's get the frag out of here.  
Keeping to the casual strolling pace that he had approached the police with, Antonio leads the others down the street past the police vehicles and out of sight. With one last check he nods at the others and resumes his usual demeanor and pace around the next corner. Clear. Fraggin blue boys, good work Ahab.
As the others straighten up Antonio continues talking in the same slow drawl. K. I'm fadin out, need to go crash. Unless there's something else we need to cover I'm outa here.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:34 am

Antonio and the boys Move past the police vehicles without so much as a side glance from them... They were to busy with there technical difficulties... Antonio gives the all clear soon after, a block or so away, and around a corner, as well as some side comment, directed praise really Ahab's way for a job well done... At that point shawl and shooter let Ahab stand on his own Shawl clapping him on the back saying "Yeah good job" To which Ahab's response was to fall over from the momentum of the tap on the back, to the Hard pavement...! where he stayed until shooter turned him over after a long pauses from everyone... Looking in his eyes which needed to be opened and were fluttering Shawl looked at Antonio in response to him saying he was leaving unless there was something else... Asking "Does this qualify as something else...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next