Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 am

"Ok" Ahab speaks after Chiron makes his state meant after Antonio throws his pitch piggy backing off that development he continues "I think I got it..! Based off of your analysis that is. I was able to look for matches in the area for Grand Cen... Location wise... Got hits almost immediately, turns out Grand Cen refers to I think Grand Central station or least i believe it does there is a few more but this is the only one that has any similarity to the description biggest road cross in the area or land... or track crossing station... Sooo yeah I think we got it now what...?" He Sends the search info to everyone at the table and crosses his fingers pondering in silence for once...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:39 pm

It's also the first place any native would think of given that datum. Doesn't explain the 'Luv u'. We can go scope it in the meat or Ahab can scope it in the sec cam's all around that place.
Antonio finally opens his third beer and takes a sip then raises one finger as he continues to think. Ahab, can you hack the feeds for all the camera's around Grand Central and direct them to the rest of us. We could do visual scans of the feeds while you keep the feeds running and undetected, 'trix wise. And we do it from somewhere in or near Grand Central if this pans.
Antonio has another sip while his thought process runs along. I have Stealth and Sec RFID tags. If we are lucky and ID anyone of interest we'll need someone to apply a few on them. If anyone's gonna show for the gang it's Psi-low's second, seriously doubt fatman's gonna send anyone bigger... yet. First thought on that; do we bag or follow? Second thought; bagging is out. At most we have a chill, totally null-agro, chat. Feel him out, maybe arrange another meet and deal. Third thought; If we follow we can gain even more info on them which gives us better angles to play.
Thoughts and ideas still spinning Antonio stops for another sip before looking over the others, all staring directly and silently at him. With a small sigh he has another gulp. This is when you folk give feedback on that dreck that just spewed from my frontal lobe. Can we do it? Do you like the plan? What can be done to improve it and better protect us? Yap yap...... Dreck me, that shot had kick.
Despite the charm in his tone and the bantering temp of his words, Antonio looks over the others demandingly while he speaks them. Even ignoring his beer while he waits and listens.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Ahab who had been the only one not looking at Antonio while he was speaking, had been monitoring Police chat looking for intel through "N.Y.P.D. inc.'s" wireless repeater signals. He had jumped in right after delivering the news about grand central station, his curiosity getting the better of him. Wondering were they closing in? Did they loose his sent? Would N.Y.P.D. inc. show, or worse... Bounty Hunters... He listened to Antonio, and smiled when no one answered. He then Dropped the Anchor of his schooner Icon in the currents of the matrix effectively jacking him out of the wireless signal in his brain. Then put up his shades as if he was using them for work via Laser HUD. When in fact he was not using them to surf the trix, but needed to keep up appearances... Ahab was no mere hacker, moreover, he was no mundane hacker. His mind it self was wired like a computer but with flesh, Metahuman cells, and Bio electric pulses, tuned just right to where they needed to be to produce a meta that could read, feel, see, and Manipulate wireless signals... With his will alone... Ahab was a technomancer a child of the Matrix and the Sixth world... And he need only keep it too himself, and appear the run of the mill hacker he played in this team to survive... or so he thought...

Stopping to pay attention to Antonio's query about his ability to hack the Sec Cams in, and around Grand central station...? He thought about that... Putting his his finger in his mouth right index knuckle, and bit down ever so gently, not even visibly, Looking down at his drink in his left the looked up again after some time stating "I can do it. BUT! It's gonna take some doing" he let that sit and let them wonder what kind of doing before he explained "And by doing i mean i need NYPDinc Tech to do it..." That too he let sit for absorbing... "Soooo? Yeah i can do it!" He then continued with what else he would require "Gonna need a favor from a friend, though. And its gonna coost me at least five k Nu Yin to get the favor... So not really a favor, but you get me. There is no way around it. Cant do it by myself, and i don't trust no one else at my back in there get me... By the time frame I'm thinking you want it at least. So? Do you want it...? He looked around and Landed his gaze on Chiron "Hey can you do that Ninja monk stuff and get some stealth tags on people, like so that they wont know they got tagged, if we gave you some? huh? That would be interesting. No?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Ahab, I have about 400 in cash and at most 3K or 4K if I can talk it right in hardware here. Unless you got more cred hidden around that dreck don't float.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:10 am

Sooo that's a no then ok what else can we do?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Antonio shrugs away his disappointment. We do it old school. Ahab you still play in the matrix, do what you can without cred or favours. And unless either of you two have visual magnification toys we go scope the place on foot. Antonio lightly taps his right eyeball with the mouth of his beer with a faint ring of glass on metal. Full vis enhancement package. I can read legal fine print from a block away. I could find a snipe roost and scan but I'm the talker. Meaning the three of us do the physical while Ahab keeps his bod tucked close by and does cyberwatch. You two righteous rollers, better than holy, still haven't sounded in on this idea.
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:06 am

All i need is an in depth description of the common clothing worn by those surrounding the area and security measures...camera placements etc...if its near a public place or a non lock down facility that makes this job a cake walk. I can pose as any idiot and tag someone with whatever you like.chiron shrugswhats the worst that can happen?, i get killed? Chiron laughs hysterically
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 am

Ahab watches the laughing Monk perplexed as to why he maybe laughing he grins and then drops a more attentive look on the monk thinking maybe he cant hold his Beer and boos saying "Ooooh... k...
So we get him a change of cloths and the tags, an we are set. Don't worry about Cams Brother I got your back, ill be handling that, you just worry about getting the tags on the right people..." He thinks for a second on whats being said and then looks back to Antonio "So fearless leader how do we know who to tag like who we looking for we have no target id's, i could run traces on Com connection codes? Figure the DMV would have id's if we get some names and the COM Codes maybe some address from Psi lows COM... Thoughts?"

Just as Ahab was finishing his sentence Psi-Low's COM starts chirping and buzzing it stops after some time then lights up again and again...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Antonio slides his last bottle across the table as soon as the comm chimes out.  More surprised by the timing of the call than the actual call.    Frag me running with a pogo!  This slot knows we got his boys comm.    
He reinforces his words by picking the comm up and looking at Ahab.    Jamm any trace on this thing and watch my brain yeh?  Oh, and you two be ready for anything, magical or physical cause dreck around here just got interesting.  
With a deep breath Antonio first deactivates the outgoing video and gps on the comm then answers the call.  Speaking in an almost slow confident tone that ooze italian charm and hospitality.    Antonio's Effectuation Services, Antonio speaking.  How may we be of benefit to each other this fine evening.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:52 am

A female voice on the other side frantically answers "Zhè shì shuí? Wèishéme nǐ de Si- LO de COM zhè shì shuí...... !?!" Then they wait for a response... Ahab quickly translates Via a program he had on stash his own COM spitting out The words in english for all to hear all but with a robotic cold and dead voice "Translation is as follows: wHo Is ThIs...? wHy dO-YoU hAve Si-lo COM wHo Is ThIs...?" Ahab Puts a Hand over the COM that Belonged to Si-low, and covers the open mic... He looks at the Monk smiles, and then at the Dark minstrel/priest as he was all of those things or so appeared to be "Sorry guys no time to explain this yet" referring to the call. Then he looks at Antonio and Shawl and asks in an almost knowing but hesitant voice "Uhh? Gonna take a shot in the dart here, and say I don't know Adoptive daughter??? Yes, No....?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Antonio nods thanks for the translator and then looks more puzzled at the translation. Shrugging he answers Ahab. No clue, maybe. Send a translation of my words if you can. Moving Ahab's hand from the mic Antonio speaks, keeping the silent pause as short as possible. Si-Lo is currently indisposed. I am assisting in handling some of his affairs during this time and I am only able to tell specific people further details. What is your name and how are you related please.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:44 am

Before the translator can respond she answers back in even tones and in English "Your lying" the translator then responds with antonio's words but in Chinese she speak over it "No one handles Si Lo, but Si Lo if you wont tell me who you are fine, but i know your lying... You should know whom ever you are that Si Lo's father is very powerful here and in China Good luck to you as i am about to call him... Now..." There is silence for a time as she waits for your response... Ahab looks at Antonio with a victorious grin "Told ya its her he whispers..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:28 am

Antonio allows a smile smile and mouths at Ahab. Smart Hoop. Then speaks normally for the comm, his voice oozing compassion and reason. That is sufficient, and I strongly recommend that you call his father after this. First, Si-Lo is in critical condition, he has been shot multiple times and may not pull through. I don't know all the details of what happened but I will. That is what I have been tasked to do. I have already learned that his second is telling everyone Si-Lo is dead and the Yellow Dragons now follow him. If you know anything about what was supposed to happen today, I need to know it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:52 am

The voice is quite for a while I don"t know who you are or what you want, but I know if you don't get me proof of life by sundown today I'm calling his father, and he will hunt you down... You wont make it out of NYC proper Grand Central Station near the ticket both north end Sundown...." and the connection is terminated...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:18 pm

Well that bluff didn't work as intended. But I think we have our target, the question is what do we do with her?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Antonio gives them three quick ticks before continueing to speak, clearly not thrilled with that call. Ahab. Upload this for future ref. When I say jamm everything, I mean abso-fragging-lutely every fragging thing. Not just some slot trying to listen in locally. That call should not have happened because no wireless transmission should have reached or left us. If you can't cover everything with what we got tell me, we'll prioritize.
Antonio claps Ahab's shoulder before including the other two in his apparent diatribe. Done is done, now we adapt. We are getting paid to arrange and handle a sale of magically active coke. Si-Low soured our original deal then flatlined, leaving us without a contact for this deal. Si-Low's uncle is Big League trouble and is a traditionalist, family first and vengeance being the fav's. Now this girl.... This girl is another factor and is linked to Si-Low's Father, I'm betting he's another hard case we don't want hunting us. What's his connection to Phat Lui, the uncle? I just wanted to pull more info out of her, not get threatened. We have another choice. One; We don't go to the meet, shadow the comm's database and dump it. Hoping it doesn't shoot is in the hoop. Two; We go and tell the truth and see where the chips fall. Expect to be shot. Three; We go and admit Si-Low's dead but spin it. Like, Si-Low's second shot him from behind and bolted. And finally option four; We go to the meet with a nice fabricated data package proving Si-Low's at some shadow clinic in a coma or some such dreck. We then try to find out if the father was involved in the double cross or if the uncle was as well as who to connect with to arrange the deal.
With a pause for a breath he looks at the two newbies in this group. Starting earning your cred, I need feedback; opinions, ideas, questions, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Ahab frowns mumbling/whispering something about "like to see you do better." He starts fiddling with the COM in question switching to the Jammer, and fiddling with that, but after sometime he says "Well... I'm no hardware guy well not really but i know some stuff, but this seems to have some kind of direct connect to the other number... Not sure why but I think that it circumvented the Jammer, and now I'm thinking they used a sniffer program to do it maybe make sure its off next time i don't know"
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:58 am

Chiron laughs to himself *your all a hot mess ....She sounds lovely I am sure shell understand...Chiron smiles If we go in any fashion, there is always the chance of violence. If we don't go there is still that chance, no? Any option we take I would just confront this, not run.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:36 am

Ahab smirks, and cocks his head to the left "That is such a monk answer, if we go violence, if we don't go violence, yeah that about sums it up. Nice to know you got it all down there Robe And Sandals" with his witty remark probably not appreciated Ahab Goes back to fiddling with the COM, and the jammer trying really hard to figure out just how they got through to the signal with the jammer on... About one and a half minutes later a light starts beeping on the the COM and he exclaims "We got a problem! Well I think we do not sure yet... Seems like there was a digital Bio meter on this COM. For some reason it was hidden in another folder, so I don't believe Si Low would have known as well he was none to smart... Anyway I tried to deactivate it. Did not say anything cause it was still running the flat line and I thought well just deactivate it right...? Right, but when I did that well this alarm went off, and that's the current blinking light" he points to the blinking light on the COM to accent his point "Since I can't seem to turn it off nor do I have the tools to open it I say ditch it some where, wow did I mention its sending out GPS Coordinates in real time pretty nifty software if you ask me..." He looks around noticing no one else but him is enthused so he continues "Anyway I cant seem to shut the damn thing off, nor track the signal, but it damn sure is reaching out, my suggestion dump it and get the hell out of here, before its zeroed in on if not already done... Jammer might have brought us some time that's the best i could offer though..." he looks around for reactions finally settling his vision on Antonio, and not noticeably but nervously awaiting his Decision...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:31 am

Antonio stares at the blinking light for a second after, letting Ahab's words sink in then glances at the Monk. Brother, there's more shades of grey than you are aware of. Ahab, once clear, wipe any recordings of us in there. We are out of here, now. Antonio snags the offending comm and his e-paper and leaves the booth, making for the back exit from the bar. Expecting the others to be right behind him as he walks swiftly away.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 pm

"Restoring to factory defaults..." Ahab pipes up to Antonio's request for all data to be wiped, and he jumps out the booth, heading to the back also... Winking at the two would be holy men and nodding for them to follow...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Once outside Antonio sends the comm into the street with a little underhand toss then he starts walking briskly away. All the while keeping alert for any sign of danger. That called by the comm and that inherent in the sprawl.
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:41 pm

nice, we should have just shouted that we got it as we tossed it into the middle of the street. I suggest we stay close by and see who shows up. That is my opinion
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Ahab taps Antonio on the shoulder to halt him slightly and say "Hey yeah Tony..." When he pays attention Ahab continues looking around saying "Robe and slippers is right" he settles down his gaze on a building near by, but out of the way, and down the block that looks accessible. Then he points to the roof "There we could go there come'on" and he heads that way but keeps his pace slow and methodical as if taking a leisurely walk down the street, putting him in the lead of the fleeing runners new and old...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Antonio nods without looking, having already scoped the building, and adjusts his pace to trail Ahab. He starts checking for any gangers or locals, potential threats or tools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next