Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Monty Spins in his really big chair, holding out his hand to stop the impending onslaught from Sergei who was already moving!!! When he moved he took note of Ahab reaching in his leaders defense!!! It was all so fast, and in that same instant he started moving, he also started working towards his counter measure!!! He too was reaching for a surprise for the ex detective class runner!!!

There was a whisper in the dim room A Silent word that only enhanced senses would pick up A word uttered from the elf in the comfy chair a single word "no..." instantly Sergei came to a stop mid swing his knife Glowing wildly with what appeared to be an enchantment of some kind? it was an eerie green light and a nasty looking blade it was as well...

Ahab blinked, and the whole thing was over! His Gun half drawn, and the Big(sweed?) guy was moving for the kid!! The runner did not feel he was gonna make it in time, then he knew he was not as the bladed weapon which seemingly came from no where was almost upon him!!!! As if he was going to be first, as if he had always been the first target he realized now, the blade was in mid swing, and his pistol was finally clearing the holster he just was not fast enough and he was about to pay for it! But the word was uttered he missed it, but was thankful for what ever happened and he was surprised because the entire scene changed when...

Chiron Herd the stinging venomous words from Antonio and assumed the professional guard would exact vengeance for the slight... He could not allow this... The elf Monk had already calculated the that Ahab would need to be put down in order to get to the young Italian boy with the mouth, his leader in this matter, and he decided to act on behalf of his team in that instant!!! Chiron moved and in a flash was between Ahab, and the big Body Guard!!! His stance was low perhaps in case Ahab shot for the man heading toward him, perhaps to dodge the short blade he saw quite clearly, maybe both... But with this stance they would both fail as they were both aiming high, and he was nearer the floor, his legs bent like spider's legs one might think, but to the trained eye he was a mantis as his arms were stretched high! A Long Cougar Fineblade knife in his left hand, this blade's very point was now inserted into Sergei's Designer Jacket in the lower abdominal region, also his right held a Katana that had been drawn with a reversing of the grip, the blade rested on the body guards throat, but some how sensing the man had halted his attack, he too stopped his, but did not remove the blades, did not release the deadly hold he had on the Sweed until he felt the man relax, which he did, at Monty's word....

There was silence for a Short time as Sergei returned to Monty's side, and put away the deadly weapon... Monty's mood however seemed unchanged "mirth" it seemed as always... Some how always amused like a cat with its favorite toy... He had never taken his eyes off the young mafia upstart he spoke then "Oooooh... But... We are friends my dear Mr. Delcatio I'm afraid you just don't know it yet we are, and will be great friends, I have foreseen this... Now their is a great deal of detail between now, and then, but I assure you.... We are on the same team as it were... Well we need to be more current in our conversation, so to business, if you don't mind" He pauses for a moment then continues cutting off any other speech attempts "As the situation stands you are going up against a heavy magical presence, and will need back up of the magical variety! Now I'm proposing I throw them off your trail for a bit... You will need to secure this magical talent as you are down two or three awakened beings since the beginning of this en devour, I'm going to give you a little boost of the Mana variety a friend owes me a favor i in turn need you to do me a favor in order to get her favor from her its all very complicated you see but do this favor for me will you, you will have your talent and Talented she is... Now see?" he smiles and asks finishing his lingering question "Am i not being friendly...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Antonio watches the whole thing crumble as everyone seems to go for weapons at once. Thanks to the reaction enhancers he can actually follow what's happening, merely choosing not to react. Even so he's touched by the other two's instant move to protect him. Chill you two. No need for that, yet. Appreciated though. He says calmly and looks to Monty, decidedly the creepiest person Antonio had yet to meet, and shrugs.
We'll see about the future when it comes. For now, biz. I'll take any magical help I can get at this point, even the angry doorman here. You do know that there's more going on now than just simple drug deal right? Some play with bigger players behind this all.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Monty smiles widely like a Chesher cat "Ah yes Play ball!!! As they say oh lay yes!?!" He holds out his Left hand to the side of him as if he is holding something flat palm up, There are a few AR sparks and a piece of paper appears in AR on his up held palm... Still smiling Monty then stretches out his hand to Antonio... For the parchment? Antonio thinks for a moment noting Monty's face and words carefully... Is? Is it an offer of some type? His head reals with thought before a prompt in AR begins to blink!!! pointing to the paper saying "Take it... Take it... Take it........
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 pm

With a sigh Antonio at the AR sheet in Monty's hand like it hid something potentially deadly, while digging some AR gloves out of an inner pocket.    K, this better be useful but if not at least it should be interesting.    
With another sigh he pulls on the AR gloves and touches the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 am

As Antonio Fumbles with the AR Gloves in his pocket, moving over too Monty... Ahab Goes to work Within a fraction, of a fraction of a second he is aboard the his Schooner icon sailing the ebb and flow of the matrix itself... He saw Antonio in a smaller vessel moving for Monty's Massive vessel... To the left of the magnificent ship the elf was sailing, was a chain which connected to a whirlpool below, in which swam great white sharks... Ahab quickly scanned the whirl pool and understood immediately that it was a gateway, and that the sharks were viruses but to what end was he gonna harm Antonio? No, no he just said he needed a favor then what why the trap, for a novice matrix user like Antonio.... For some reason Ahab could not trace where the gateway would take Antonio in the matrix, but he was not sure it would be safe. He gave a command to a sprite on the deck of his ship, and the sprite fired a canon at Antonio's minor icon... And Ahab moved back into reality just in time to see the young Mafioso take the Folded digital sheet in AR as he reached Ahab moved to intercept him screaming "No!!! Antonio don't its a!!!"

Antonio looked to Ahab but it was too late AR electrical energy tendrils leaped from the paper taking hold of his hand, his wrist his forearm, The arcing electrical energy began to pull him into the Folded digital parchment, Cold Sim seized control, and rerouted his cyber eyes, and ears with unknown commands, the information on his HuD began to scramble and then read Warning! Warning! Exceeding Sensory input limits switching to Hot Sim...zzzz...

Antonio woke up in a strange place, everything had a purple tinge to it some darker and some lighter some almost white the later were mostly pulses of what seemed energy of some kind passing bye like on the trid movies... There was no floor, no ceilings, no walls, just endless distance it seemed... His brain felt hammered on, his eyes hurt, like he felt them strained to there limits, his ears too... "Where Where the frag am I???" He thought but he herd it? A voice spoke to him "You are in a particular space in the Matrix, this space is hidden however from the general awareness of the matrix populace... You should be grateful, many will never even know of its existence, no one can find us, and no one is aware we are here... Welcome Antonio Angeloso Decotcio..." Antonio looked up and saw Monty hovering over him his image was the same with a purple tinge to it but opaque like a spirit or a ghost "Thank you for coming... though involuntarily it might have been..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Absolute terror quickly and naturally, for Antonio, turns to a completely cryogenic rage.  Focusing it all towards the voice and image of Monty.  With extreme effort he keeps control of his anger and then responds as calmly as possible.  Much of the anger is bleached out but even so he voice drips sarcasm and ire.    Your welcome.  Thank you for the burning pain that is now my brain, and for taking me to a place I had no fragging interest in knowing about.  Now how bout you either let me the frag out of here or at least make some form of VR in which my brain can function rationally.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:13 pm

"Well not to worry your a rough and tumble shadow type right?" He smiled at that... "The pain will subside in a moment its from me forcibly Jacking your senses, reprogramming your SIM module, and bringing you here, I am sorry about that a necessity I assure you... I'm quite sure you don't appreciate the gravity of your situation, maybe it will sink in later yes? I have information that is need to know, you sir are the only one who needs to know besides me" He stares at Antonio for any inkling of understanding, hoping beyond hope the young man would figure it out... He waved his hand before the violet abyss, and an image appeared in the midst of the two Icons. An image of an elf like girl who could not be more then 15 or so it seemed, He could never really tell with elves... This particular elven creature was quite attractive he noticed, "For her age" Antonio reminded himself... Then he took note as the image slowly spun around in a clockwise motion that she sported wings like a dragonfly's? Then Monty continued when the glint did not appear "This is a close friend of mine her name is Serintha Night Fawn: Aka "Hasty" a name given her because of her temperament, speed and ability she's quite the face As she is a psychic a rarity among her people I'm quite sure she would give you a run for your money and  may be of use in negotiations Lastly she is very useful for recon purposes she's being held at The New Jersey paranormal research and development center But her Doctor is going to have her at NYU for his main event in an ongoing study discussion The study is about how the Sixthworld has re-purposed even mythological creatures..." He pauses momentarily and lets it all soak in then continues with more... "She is a bit of a thrill seeker that one i assure you be wary around her She should provide more then useful magical support for your team should the need arise... Well what do you think?"

As Antonio stares at the image of the pixie before him he notes he has lost all traces of pain as promised he can now think strait...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Antonio listens and studies the image as much as he can until the pain simply stops. If he was still in his meat body he might have sighed in relief but, as it is he doesn't bother. Mentally shrugging at Monty's question. I think you are the freakiest elf I've ever met and your probably older than my gramps. I don't think she's a low-profile runner by nature and she's probably as old as you which also kind of freaks me out. I also get the feeling I might need to forcibly liberate her in order to have her assistance. I'm solid for that part but it's gonna take more cred and time to do and we're still working that drug deal fiasco with ST.
What's the scan Monty, I just can't track the need for this level of security, not with this level of info so far. Come on, skip the song and dance for a change and get to the meat of this whole meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:14 pm

There is a loud noise somewhere in the distance Boom...! Boom...! Boom...! The purple hue of the apace around them turned Red and began to fluctuate low and high... Monty looks perturbed momentarily Then smiles at The young Mafioso "Persistent that one" he says then stares Antonio up and down approaching him swiftly, then reaches Behind the ear of the icon Antonio is sporting which looks remarkably similar to himself "O....k.... Aaaand Got it!!" the long Asound seemed like an eternity to the young Mafioso as he found he could not move, and felt as if he was somehow vulnerable....

Boom,Boom,Boom...! Boom...! Boom...!

Pulling his arm back from Antonio's ear his hand holding a big bug...! "Well now we seem to have a stow away aboard matey" he drops it to the floor and if it could be called that more like the space near his foot Then as he returned his eyes to Antonio's he said "Well I'm sure that wont stop him, this means i have very little time. He steps on the bug splatting it everywhere then waves his hand the guts disappear shimmering away to nothingness "No you are not ready and or loyal enough to be let in much more then this why you've no idea whats been done for you already... That is why I brought you here in the first place..." he lets it stand at that and returns to the "Never mind that now ill take care of the details and one Mr. Slick Tony well lets just say he will be indispose lets face it he's in over his head my good man... I will get you the funds you need and I will give you three days to either do it in NYC proper four days if you do it out of state up to you of course" With that he let Antonio take the floor

Boom...! Boom...! Boom...!
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Antonio struggles to follow Monty but still feels dangerously lost.  Either Monty's totally glitched in the head or he has dangerous knowledge and somehow Antonio's involved.  He can't help but hope that it's Ahab booming away at this non-place, and same about the bug, if not..... more dreck to worry about.
Antonio nods at Monty's opinion of ST and doesn't bat an eye about his disposition, feeling too cold to be further shocked.

We seriously need to have a fraggin long hooped chat about this someday.  Until then, I will always have doubts.  But frag me running, I'm in if for no other reasons than curiosity and self preservation.  Dreck's happening and I don't know the players, the pieces, or the game but you do.  Boss.  
I answer directly to you on this and can find my own buyer yah?  I'll need to collect the product and a vehicle to move it, but first I need contact number for you and to collect Hasty.  I hope Ahab's not flat-lined or something as I want to keep my hacker.  
Antonio takes a tiny pause and before adding one more comment, almost off the cuff so to speak. Now as matter of profit... How much to in-dispose ST?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:08 am

"All accurate assessments of the situation, Oh and I assure you Captain Ahab is quite well, and apparently relentlessly kicking at my door... Though he knows not where he is kicking, more like kicking in the dark... besides i thought you were trying to get rid of him, or at least remove him from the reward... Why you did alert the police, and in turn the bounty hunters who had lost his trail, to his presence in the MDC proper... Curious why keep him he is an Ex-cop, and while he's around he will sooner or later be the reason your family would frown on you yes, i could arrange to have him shall we say retired to an undisclosed location if you like?" He looks at Antonio for clarification of the hint... Then moves on "Well now forward Ho! Let me know what it is you need... Within reason... A subtotal if you will? I will allocate the funds, as I have promised, within a twenty four hour window at least anyway... understand? When you wake you will have all the info you need, it was uploaded to your system with the virus I installed well reinstalled, or installed as far as your concerned I suppose... Never mind the small things I always say..." He looks around listening then says "He'll be here soon... So I think we have a deal here, what do you think...? You do understand I must deny any of the actual conversation to Mr. Slick Tony, he need not know anything he wont understand...." And he smiles... "As far as a buyer the connection remains the same if for no other reason then as u say self preservation, we must convince the Tong to make the deal I trust you can do it.... If you can I'll be your boss n u will be well taken care of... If you can't...." He lets that sit and answer it self...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 am

Antonio winces at Monty's question about Ahab.  Wasn't my intention to sell him out.  I asked the wrong person a question about him.  Now I kind of owe him.  Besides, he's proven drecking loyal so far.  And other than Uncle Tony, my family already frowns on me for not committing to the family business.  Besides, I can find ways to spin that to my benefit.    
As soon as Monty moves on to business Antonio winces at finding he's till stuck dealing with the Tong but shrugs away the irritation and mentally goes over everything again.    Soka, the Tong it is then.  We have a deal Monty.  I'll need a lot more information on them.  Like everything you can find on the angry slot who's now hunting us down and her connection to this deal.  If we have to deal through her we are either going to need a scapegoat for her vengeance or find some way to defuse her grief and rage over that slot we greased at the meet.  If not we still need to keep her out of the game.  I'll also need some transportation, something decent that don't stand out.  Drecks moving too fast for taxi's anymore.  I'll also need about 10K as emergency funds, who the frag knows who I'll have to pay-off to smooth dreck out. And I'm serious, if you want ST done I can do that clean for 25K.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Monty listens to Antonio intently as he responds to him, not nodding or saying anything just staring, every now and then during the rest of the speech he winces a little himself, now and then, But never quite loosing his disposition as the booming becomes rather bothersome and begins to speed up a bit...

A Voice speaks to The lavishly dressed elf(a trait carried over from real life to cyber space) from the abyss a female voice "Warning, protection protocols at 42% and Declining!!!" Monty face palms himself, "Not now Athena... really!?!" to which the voice responds "I am Sorry... Monty..." Monty's distaste for the voices appearance is more then evident and he then refocuses on the young Mafioso upstart... "Well it was Anticipated that you would need to get around unseen and protected to that end i have hired another team member for you he is well aware of situation between you and me and Mr. Tony The Slick Now while I'm not apposed to his death he seems to still have a use understand And when his use has been fulfilled then I will leave it up to you what happens as a gift... I do look forward to your decision he says the glee returning to his elven features... Your new driver and team mate will meat you when you leave the building today... You are still the leader but he will insure my, how do the Dons of your family's say... Interessi?" He makes a rather weird mock Italian hand gesture and arm movement when he says it his fingers pinched to the thumbs and rapidly moving back and forth...

Just then the voice in the distance spoke again "Excuse me Monty, but when would an appropriate time be, to tell you we are now at 10% incursion capacity?" Monty looks down and says "I will handle your friend" Then looks up, waving his arm, and says "Its time for you to wake up!!!" And just like that Antonio was back in the gigantic office with monstrous windows, and elven art, well lit in the dimly lit atmosphere

He was still standing everyone but Ahab had stayed where they were no one even seemed concerned but Ahab who had a grave look on his face still in the Trix Monty was still staring smiling as always and no one else seemed the wiser it was hard to tell if the body guard had been privy to this situation or not...

OOC:Roll your perception or matrix perception either or i don't care and tell me what you got you might want like three success two will get you something three will get you somewhere Wink also you may choose to post after you get your roll results
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Antonio scans the now surreal scene before him and feels his calm facade crack a little, letting out a small chuckle with a little catch in it. Then, back in control he taps Ahab's shoulder. Ahab, I'm out. Best not to poke into that anymore. C'mon back to the meat, we got dreck to do. Turning back to Monty Antonio touches the brim of his non-existent hat. Thank you Mr Monty, I will be in touch.
Antonio then hustles Ahab and the Monk out of the suit and into the elevator, refusing, with glares and a finger to his lips, to answer or even let the others ask any questions on the way down. Once outside Antonio looks for their new partner/watcher, his brain still reeling with the little glimpses of 'something'.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:27 pm

CrowDancing wrote:
Antonio taps Ahab's shoulder.  Ahab, I'm out.  Best not to poke into that anymore.  C'mon back to the meat, we got dreck to do.
Ahab Looks Antonio up and down you "Toni you good!?! Are you ok kid?" He is clearly upset turning an angry eye at Monty now "You son of a Slitch, double crossing... I know what you did!!! I know what you did!!!" And he goes for his pistol again As As Antonio grabs him and gives him his answer pulling him to the door Monty waves good bye, And Ahab focuses and Sergei calms down... As well... They all leave together...[/color]
CrowDancing wrote:
Turning back to Monty Antonio touches the brim of his non-existent hat.    Thank you Mr Monty, I will be in touch.  

When outside Ahab ignores the Mercury Comet sedan in front of the Building Looking dead at Antonio A grave look on his face the door man closes the door behind them and locks it... When Antonio starts looking around for the driver Ahab lets out with grabbing him by the shoulder and locking eyes with him as if looking for Something...! And asking "You in there what the hell was that...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Antonio smiles sadly at Ahab. Leaning forward he meets Ahab's intense gaze and answers in a calm neutral whisper. I am still Me. I am still tracking and scanning. That was a nano-meeting. Perceptually it was a lot longer than it was chronologically. Details will have to wait, different time and more secure. Now suck it up and stay chill cause the deep dreck is all around now. We have another partner, supposed to meet here and then another we have to 'collect'. I'll give you what I can once we're moving.
Straightening up he takes Ahab's hand off his shoulder and continues looking for their new ride. Find us someplace that'd totally dead to the 'trix and I just might tell you a tale chummer.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:12 pm

"Yeah?" Ahab grunted "You better be Ok kid, I still need ya trap to get me out err.. Never mind who's this new guy?" There was a man approaching now some how from around the Car Ahab reached first! The man put up his hands he was a young elf male about 22 looking but you could never be sure, he stood at 5'10" slim build but still well built from what you could tell, his hands high in the air he exclaimed in mock surprise and fake fear "Oh no don't shoot, yeah Im the guy your talking about, I assume? Since I'm here to join you and Pick you up, but you know I kinda figured you'd feel that way, but we got a job to do, and awkward as this is I wont feel no type of way, if you don't... K...? Seriously man... Guys no friend of mine..." The quiet stares continued in spite of his declaration about his feelings for Monty "I owe him k...? Says there's some kind of pay off in it for me too, so I'm in you know... Need the cred... So the job" he says walking to the car you can fill me in on the way..." and on his way to the car "Wait a minute!!!" Ahab shouted The elf stopped half way opening the door looking board with this situation already yet some how still compliant... Ahab walked over to Antonio points to the monk "Chiron" points to himself "Ahab" Then points to Antonio Saying "Boss man Got it?" The Elf laughs "Yeah bro got it..." Ahab looked to Antonio nodding and then move to get in the car front seat asking "what's your name kid?" The older looking human male asked...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Silently Antonio climbs into the back seat of the car, behind the drivers seat and waits for the others to get in before talking again, also sending Ahab's comm the address of the Sprite.    We have magical support, a speedy sprite called 'Hasty'.  Typical for this week, we have to bust her out of some corp facility in New Jersey.  Ahab, I need you to hit their system.  I want to be able to walk in, collect her, and walk out.  Find me a path and distract or hack the rest.  Yah got a day to scope the place and come up with ideas then we can plan in detail. We also have operating capital but we have to wait 24 hours for it. Once that comes through we can afford greasing more info and connections for a deal.  Antonio pauses for a moment and then nods tapping the elf's shoulder.    Yah, what do we call you.  Be quick or I'm gonna start calling you Pedals or Gonzales.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:55 am

The young Male elf in the driver seat was half turned around looking at Antonio and he Laughed hartley at Antonio's words, then promptly responded with a typical Elven smile(nothing creepy like Monty more genuine then that) "Pedals if you like!!! Sounds good none to threatening like... But if you both really wanna know most people Call me Sly, and that works just fine for me... So where too Chummer? Should I just drive around the block until you can think of something? Or should I tell you stuff about me, maybe you wanna share? No? Or I could shut up and we could just go where you want... All up to you boss" With that He turns around and moves into position for the ride... real smooth like...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:05 pm

With a chuckle Antonio give the driver seat a friendly clap.    Sly it is then.  Drive us around for a bit, take in the sights, I have a dreck tonne of new info to process.  All the fragging angles have changed....    

Antonio sighs and leans back, ordering his thoughts for a few tics.  With the number of twists this run has already dumped on them it was no easy task getting it organized.  He settles himself physically and becomes effectively stable and still in relation to the motion of the car.  Only his right hand, his middle two fingers twitching with a consistent rhythm of a metronome, mars the image of complete calm.  His focus inward Antonio's eyes randomly track motion about him.
First Item of focus is, as always: Loyalty Review.  Who is loyal to me and who am I loyal too in all this? Accidental or not, I fragged Ahab and he's still here. He's proven he's loyal, at least so long as I help him out of the dreck I dropped him in. Frag it, I owe him loyalty even if it's grudging it's there. Slick T? No. Familia itself dictates so cause I ain't a Made Man. Nuff said. The Monk? For the length of this run, yes in both directions. Monty? Extremely reluctantly. I have no clue as to what Monty's involved with and into but..... I seem to be linked to the crazy freak show elf. Sly? Caught in Monty's insanity just like me. We'll just have to see.
The second, just as crucial as the first, is: Objective / Goals. What the frag are we doing? K. We have a truck load of magically active drugs that needs to be sold to some Tong Uncle called Fat Lou or whatever the frag it is. The idiots tried to dry gulch us and failed big time. And we fragged off another Tong big man by killing his kid...... Now Slick T is out of the deal along with the original cyber quorum. I now have to arrange the deal with slots who would be just as happy geeking my hoop. I also have capitol to work with and more runners, once I bust the other one out........ The prize at the end has changed too. It's no longer just the cred and build the rep. Now it's a fragging mystery with me looped in somewhere. I don't like that........
Finally the big one: Gut Check. And the answer? A solid Frag Yah!  

After ten minutes of this his fingers stop and his eyes suddenly snap back to life. Focusing on the reality outside Antonio's head. [K. Sly, tell us about yourself. Start with what your good at, skillsets and all that dreck. Then I got a long drecky hooped story to tell you. After which I need to make a call and dump some excess iron. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Sly pulls off Making a U turn, and starts North for the Harlem Area as that is what is on his GPS.... Ten minutes into his Smooth driving Antonio request The background he responds "Me? Heh yeah I'm a nobody really..." He sounds genuine like he believes it Shy type you figure until he answers more directly "I might have been a car burglar in Seattle, but that was another..." His voice trails off as if remembering something important at the time, then he quickly continues "Auh? Life, another life, I moved out here about a year ago, to hit it big really... I'm a good talker when I wanna be. But not much of a Grifter, Iv also been called a con once or twice i guess i might have put a disguise on to get biz done once or twice stealing cars is big biz you know, But it was not as easy as i thought, and I had no real plan... I'm no dummy, but you know stuff happens." He lets it sink in a bit then continues as he heads up the west side expressway...

He darts discreetly up the expressway moving in and out of the cars pacing with the traffic as if he was a native New Yorker "Anyways after six months I find myself in need of a fixer, as I gotta pay the rent, and I got no job you know? So this Girl I know Biker Yakuza chica says she knows a guy could hook me up with work its a double cross situation, and there is some lets just say heavy hitters against me... My backs against the wall on this one... This is where it gets weird though... Monty guy shows up says he can fix this, and represent me in the shadow community, all I gotta do is a favor for him, and I'm good. right? So I'm like how you gonna do that? He says I'm sorry, but the devil is in the details... He further adds that its all been arranged... Like he took care of it. right? Even before i was asked yeah he took care of it alright... So I says well what do you want me too do for that help? He goes, ill be in the look out for your skills to be at my disposal, and ill secure your side jobs for you. I can provide most of what you need to do what you do... Oh! And he gives me that smile, have you seen it?" Ahab listening intently says "Yeah can you believe that smile...?" and Sly quickly picked up with "ITS SO FREAKY!" Ahab ends his interruption with "I know!!!" and lets the Elf driver finish his tale, putting his leaning back once a gain into the comfy plush butter soft leather seats of the Comet...

(You are now half way to Harlem any actions, decisions?)
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:13 pm

I bet that fragger's creepy enough to make fraggin corp exec's hoops pucker tighter than...... Hands down the freakiest slotting surrealistic fragger I have ever met and ever hope to meet. Antonio adds his own thoughts on Monty. He's also our boss, of sorts, and is no slouch with tech and maybe magic. So everyone be careful what you say, no sense slotting him off without a good reason.
Looking down Antonio spots the bag of guns and opens his comm to send a burst message to Fabio. Fabio! Got some excess iron to shave off, you got any use for it? NRJTNP Finished, Antonio reaches down and pulls up the large bag full of firearms, placing it on the seat beside him before opening it up. K, I got a bag o' guns here. Grab what you wanna use, I'm gonna fence off the rest soon as my guy gives me a time and place.
Antonio gives the others a moment to at least consider the offer then keeps talking. Something else we need to do. I don't like the idea of splitting up to doss down, it leaves us vulnerable. So, we need to find us a doss that can hold us and our gear. And it has to be somewhere we and Hasty the faerie, we still have to liberate her, can blend in or at least not be noted. As we're already heading that way, let's look in Harlem.

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Fabio calls back
"Chow Antonio yes bente come and see Fabio, bring a you steel, Fabio will help..." He smiles eerily But aside from being a fence what else is he known for other then that smile, that big fat smile... Since Antonio was so used to his smile though he had no reaction just nodded terminated the call, and went over his concerns the ride to Harlem would be l slow and deliberately so. After all there were things they needed to discus...

End chapter two We gotta get paid...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 am

"Fixer's Delight Reboot"
Chapter 3: "Those who can do. Those who cant..."

The drive persists on quietly, Ahab stares at Antonio for a while, wondering if he should break the silence? Wondering if he should tell the young upstart what happen to him, and to what degree he knows this, like how...? The leading fact being that he is a technomancer, but he does not know why Monty did what he did. He decided in the end to respect Antonio's privacy or show him how that works anyway... Perhaps the young mobster did not want the rest of the team to know he was tagged, and what it was that transpired Antonio would no doubt be upset he thought, and he had dirt on Ahab so he did not want agitate the youngster his police instincts told him that could be bad for him. So he played the game same as everyone else in the car, but he really did not like what his Technomancer instincts told him, this was bad...

The car pulled up to Favio's restaurant around 3, 3:30pm first the ride around as ordered then to Favio's as usual the locals were all out the pushers the flesh saleswomen... and men... Of all meta verities here in the north of Manhattan in a little Corner where Favio cut him self a little peace of the "Boveri" family's lot of Harlem The NYPD inc. turns a blind eye as long as no one makes the news, making them look bad...

The car pulls up to smooth stop outside Favio's just as Ahab is about to go into his shpeal Sly anounces "Were here..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Antonio did indeed spend the drive in deep introspection.  Reconstructing everything that had happened since this fragging F.U.B.A.R. run started, attempting to parse out all emotional content.  Trying to figure out just how fragged he really is with a dry gulch looking like a positive.  And desperately hoping to find something to leverage his hoop out in one piece at the least....... some profit and keep the rest of the team alive (the order varying from moment to moment) if he can.  Sadly, the only actual answer he can come up with is; insufficient data.  Too much of the big picture is missing, like the entire back-story that will no doubt explain Why the Frag this Freaking Pointy Eared Mad Hatter can have any past connection with Antonio, his family, or his Family.  

However, even lost in thought Antonio can't help but passively scan his environment.  Years of living in a 'connected' family had taught him to always be aware, even when distracted.  Ahab's discomfort not being hard to notice before they had gotten into the car.  Whatever the frag had happened back at the meet had freaked Ahab out worse than Antonio.  Ahab knew a dreck load more about what actually went down and definitely didn't like it.  
He can't help but feel proud that Ahab has finally learned when to keep silent around him.    Sly, cruise the block if you want or wait here.  I'll call when we're ready to go.  
Antonio grabs the bag of guns and steps out of the car then looks back at Ahab.    Ahab, your with me.    
He doesn't wait for a response but walks into the restaurant giving some of the locals friendly nods, others cold stares if eye contact is made.  Sauntering into the restaurant and smiles all the way through the oblique food order for seeing Favio. Still sauntering Antonio walks over and slides into a booth still fully expecting Ahab to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next