Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSILVER FOX - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

SILVER FOX

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Jimb011
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

SILVER FOX - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:00 am

The member 'Wreck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 1, 3, 3, 4, 4, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 am

Matron would turn and follow long shot and karen from her rooftop. Seeing that hand cannon that the male was carrying almost made her shiver, no chance in hell she would have lived through that. Although she was glad the Doc Wagon made it there, killing wasn't exactly her favorite thing to do, although she would do it when neccessary.

--
To L.S.
From Matron

I'm right above both of you, about a block back, I doubt they are going to try to follow us.
--
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 am

Yiska's Yamaha prowler revs to life as the van carrying prowler and norm approaches.

<<Begin Message>>

To: PRowler, Norm

Open the back, I'm bringing the bike in!

<<End Message>>

Yiska rides over to the back of the van and waits for help lifting it into the back.

((Via sub-vocal mic))

"Hey guys, glad you could make it," Yiska's smile widens as he says that part. He climbs into the van and closes the back door.

"Ok, so what're we after now? We going to hit that truck's system now and install a backdoor? If so I can start probing, but it might take a few hours to get in undetected. If we try together we might get in a bit faster."

Yiska contemplates whipping up a sprite to help out, but decides against it for now.

The less they know about me, the better... for now at least
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

LONG SHOT:
After what seems like an eternity but in reality 10 minutes, the door opens and Karen Whisper turns to wave at someone inside the shop. She turns and again negotiates the foot traffic of people wanted to just get home and put their feet up after a hard days work. (It's now 5:00pm) Wage Slaves and Coporates alike spew out onto the street, there are cabs and shuttles honking and the streets become somewhat congested. As Karen nears the vehicle she seems to look different, fresher, and her beauty really becomes apparent. She's a knockout and as she walks she sttracts more than one admiring glance from a wide variety of male street travellers. She carries a large bag that is well-coordinated with her new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Long Shot Walks back to the car with her.

"You look nice, but you might want to think about dressing down for a while. If you're noticeable, you WILL be noticed. You grep my meaning?"

He gives her a pointed look.

"Let's go, the sooner we get you out of the city, the better off we'll all be."

He gets in the car.

"Do you have it?"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex

PostSubject: Silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Norm opens the Door and, while helping Yiska, says:
"Well lets ask the others if they want to help deal with the truck. Remember we are on a tight schedule here"
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Yea, but if we're not ready to take the truck yet, then Prowler and I can hack into the guidance system and install a backdoor for later"
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 pm

*moving the Van out into the flow of Traffic easily, Prowler checks her commlink to see if her Fixer has gotten back to her about borrowing a garage space for a few hours to get the entire team on the same page and ready to go. Cursing the slowness of the reply she shifts her attention to the conversation in the cab letting the Pilot program handle the basic traffic for a moment*

Way I see it Yiska we've got a couple of key pieces of info here, and correct me if I am wrong but these are the pertinent points I've picked up from what you've relayed etc. Firstly, this truck we're looking at is remote piloted. Breakdowns are common, they have a procedure for dealing with them, so if we can manufacture one that's probably the best way to hit the truck, since once they go to manual if it stops or what have you it won't alert security. Second, despite going through ganger territory they aren't hassled anymore...why? Have they paid someone off? Or is this cargo a hell of a lot more dangerous than we've been told etc? Do we have an oppertunity to pay off the locals and thus make any star response a lot less likely? Hard to say....

The last thing, and this is the one that convinces me is we need to be able to do the in and the back out clean. So I am thinking we need to scope the best place to hit this truck and the signal strength etc in the area. I'm all for trying the slow probe on this particular one but like you said our clock is ticking. We might be able to get it in an hour or 2 if you're up for it, but if we're going to do that let's get cracking. I'll be blunt drones are my thing, hacking less so so I'll follow your lead on this one. Given I'm a hardware junkie I can find you the node for the hack if it's in hidden but once found the hack side is yours.

*firing up an AR window quickly she fires off another commmessage*

<begin encrypted transmission>

To: Fix
Subject: Codeslinging needed

Fix,
Need a favor, need a hold of a couple of datasofts quick. Going to need an Attack and Exploit if you have any on the shelf that can be fired off fast. I'll cover the usual yesterday type markup.
Time is critical so I'll take speed over quality although if you give me drek just remember who pulled your tail out of that foxhole Smile

-Prowler

<end transmission>
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:25 pm

LONG SHOT:
"Cred first!" she says.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Long Shot smiles beneath his respirator. She isn't quite as stupid as one might think...

He pulls out his cred stick, plugs it into his comm, and draws NY3,000. He shows her the total on the stick.

"As promised."

He pulls the car away from the curb and starts to head to the meet point for the coyote. After that, he hands her the stick.

"You have what we asked for?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:54 pm

LONG SHOT:
Karen pulls out a small, red protective chip case carrier and passes it to you. The look of relief as she completes the exchange kinda makes you realise that this is one of the very reasons that you risk your butt out there in the shadows. Kinda rewarding. A smile creeps across your face and she lets out a sigh as the tension is released from her body. She puts the credstik away in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm

The way I see it we have three options:

Option one is to get within signal range of the truck and start probing it as soon as possible to make getting into the driving software easier.

Option two is to save the hacking for when we're ready to actually take the truck.

Option three is to find a way to have the team put the vehicle into manual, take the truck, and drive it ourselves either manually or rigged.

I don't really have a preference for any of them to be honest. So let's check in with the others I guess, and then we can decide our course of action.

"Hang on one second."

Yiska rests his back against the side of the van and slips into hotsim.

Yiska will script up a Crack Sprite (Rating 5) for later.

((Resonance 6 + Compiling 4 + hotsim 2 + Blackhat (Crack Sprite) 1 = 13 dice)) ((2 hits?! Wow, screw this dice thing lol))

Last edited by Stubbspks on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm

The member 'Stubbspks' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 4, 5, 4, 4, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm

((Resist Fading: Charisma 3 + Resonance 6 = 9 dice))

((2 hits phew, lol))

Last edited by Stubbspks on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm

'D6' : 1, 2, 3, 3, 6, 1, 4, 2, 6
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Yiska will now try and script up a rating 3 crack sprite ((as he prays to the dice god)).

((Resonance 6 + Compiling 4 + hotsim 2 + Blackhat (Crack Sprite) 1 = 13 dice)) ((2 hits?! Wow, screw this dice thing lol))

((4 hits, wow 1 task... lame. It's okay, I only need one))

Last edited by Stubbspks on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm

'D6' : 1, 4, 6, 3, 4, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 4, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm

((Resist Fading: Charisma 3 + Resonance 6 = 9 dice))

((Yiska takes 3 points of stun damage))

Last edited by Stubbspks on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm

'D6' : 1, 2, 4, 5, 4, 4, 2, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 pm

((and thats why i like dice roll links, it doesn't take two pages to do one task.))

parkour routes = 4 hits
parkour = 7

The tall buildings in the downtown district while providing a small challenge, her use of her grappling gun and hook had helped to fix the problem as she neared behing LongShots car, seeing Karen come out of the shop with her new garb on. Hopping down into a back alley, emerging onto the street as she closed into Longshots car.

--
To: Longshot

Slow down a bit, these buildings are becoming quite a problem for me, so i'm going to jump into your back seat if thats alright with you. Did she give us what we wanted?

--

Upon sending the message Matron climbed into the backseat of his car at a red light, just before he was about to take off.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm

"Nice of you to drop in. We have what we need."

Long Shot puts the sedan on autopilot while he sends a message to Striker.

<< Begin Message >>
To: Striker

Alright bro, here's the fee for the girl. Thanks for the assist. I didn't think it was right for her to pay for my team's screw up. Can you let it be known, very quietly, that Karen Whisper no longer has anything of Neon Fever's (alias Frank Gazzara)? It was "stolen," and she has NO idea who did it. She never even knew what it was, just an encrypted datachip she was never able to open. I hope that gets these goons off her back.

<< End Message >>

I better tell Yiska we got our info.

<< Begin Message >>
To: Yiska

We got a datachip. I'm not comfortable opening it myself. Never know what toys you wiz-kids like to leave lying about... Have to drop the girl, then will meet up with you. Keep me posted on your 20.

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Long Shot looks in the mirror at the priest.

"Why don't you get this to the wiz-kid? We need it safely opened to find out how useful, or dangerous, it really is."

He pulls up to the curb long enough to let Matron out.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 am

Looking out into the streets and up the shorter buildings of this part of downtown, Matron sends Yiska a message.

--
To: Yiska

I'm coming with the disk of info that we got off of Karen, she will be taken care of, and i should be there shortly, Long shot, will probably be behind me. Good thing i don't have to stick to the roads.

--

Giving a slight smile to LongShot before she exits the car. "We shall deliver those in need from the grasp of evil in to the light. Thanks for the ride, meet up over with the rest of the crew, See you there." Stepping out of the car as she began her run towards the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 am

After Matron makes her exit, Long Shot looks at Karen.

"Sorry about that. She really does mean well. I think she's just spent too much time with that book of hers and not with people. Let's get you out of this city eh?"

He takes her to the drop location that Striker gave him.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:35 am

MATRON, NORM, PROWLER, YISKA:
As you go about your preparation in Prowlers van, the sound of fluttering cloth is heard just outside your windows. The back of the van opens and Matron hands Yiska a chip case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

SILVER FOX
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next