Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSILVER FOX - Page 12 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

SILVER FOX

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Jimb011
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

SILVER FOX - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am

((hahaha amazing - I was just thinking about calling her as well, LoL))

Yiska takes the chip, and as he looks up at Matron his mouth opens as if he's speechless. After a short time, words begin to come out (sub-vocal) "Is this... the map that hacker got fragged for?"

Oh MAN, the NUYEN you could make with this baby... Of course how would you fence it without Aztechnology finding out... Better put it to a more appropriate use at the moment.

"We'd better be extra careful with this baby... there's no telling what kind of traps might be in this thing... I'll get on it as soon as possible."

Yiska looks up, "by the by... any of you omae's carry med kits? I seem to have gotten a bit bruised up with some of the legwork I was doing... silly matrix" ((Yiska has taken like 5 stun damage)).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:07 pm

PROWLER, MATRON, YISKA, NORM:
As you continue preparations and Yiska begins to check out the recently acquired chip, a vehicle pulls up beside the van. Long Shot gets out and walks over to the van. He opens the back door and seeing that there is only one seat left, he takes it and closes the door behind him.

(OOC: Sorry just playing your characters a little bit so you can all be together again. By the way, it is now 6:30pm Game Time. You have 3 hrs before making your way to meet with Haruhiko Blade or 'Blood' as he is infamously known.)
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 pm

*Prowler shakes her head at the stunt, and at how luck Matron was that the Lynx in the back wasn't in defense mode*

Well given the team is basically all here, how about we retire to a space that allows us all to lay things out? Contact of mine got us a garage space that should do for a bit and that'll let us get all on the same page. Besides will give Yiska and I a chance to get our gear checked and maybe figure out how we're going to force this cargo hauler into manual mode so we can jack it.

Sound like a plan? Cause no offense, this van wasn't designed to take all my tech and you guys....and please don't sit on that Longshot, there's delicate circuits.....too late.

*grumbling she remotely closes the doors and peels away towards the garage space she's rented, trying like mad to get there before her patience runs out.*

(ooc: ok issue for you tani...we've got a van with the entire team, and 5+ drones in it, 2 of them GMC Dobermans (size of a stove plus) and 1 of them a Steel Lynx (size of a smart car basically) that's making for a very cramped space. Hence the suggestion of a relocation (remember I specified early on I was taking the personal van rather than the provided one for the recon....so need to take the provided one to the garage anyway and check it over)
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:37 pm

You all pile out of the van and arrange the transport details, some in the vehicle with Long Shot, others in the van with Prowler and Norm. You all arrive at a huge 'garage' that has one huge roller door. Prowler opens the door and sets the lights and you all disappear inside. Imagine a large garage about the size of the one they had on Ocean's 11, 12 or 13 or about the size as the one they use in the Italian Job. There are also a variety of tools, blow torches etc. towards the rear of the building. It looks like a chop shop but without the body shells of various vehicles or the vehicles themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Silver Fox   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:52 pm

While en route Norm uses first Aid on Yiska:

Med kit rate 3 + First aid 2 + Logic 2 = 7 dice

Die roll for Norm
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1910045/
Rolled on: 2009-01-23 12:49:50.193150
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [4] = (4)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [5] = (5)

When we reach the facility:
"Nice place we got here."

Last edited by Jimb011 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : continuation)
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Yiska is healed by Norm. You have no boxes of damage, Yiska!
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:54 pm

"Cheers Omae."

(Sub-vocal) "The chip's got exactly what we needed on it. Taking a look at it now. I doubt it's of any use to anyone else, and having a copy of it could be quite dangerous, but if anyone wants a copy I can try and get one to you."

Taking a quick look around the shop, Yiska lets out a whistle. "Nice place you found for us."

Yiska walks over to whatever surface everyone can sit around and grabs a seat.

Pulling out his white noise generator (rating 6) from his bag, Yiska sets it down on the table and switches it on. "This should allow us to talk freely. So what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Norm takes a seat cross-legged and says

"Hey i just said that! well anyway...wait...which part of which plan? there are a lot of them: The Truck, Blood, the Cavalier facility and I take it things when smoothly in getting the obj from the one called Karen"

Norm Looks expectantly at Matron and long shot.

"so we are done with that but which plan were you referring to?"
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:08 pm

"A basic outline of our entire plan would be great, and yes we got the thing from Karen."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:11 pm

"We are oft to blame in this Tis too much proved that with devotion's visage And pious action we do sugar o'er The devil himself. Based on the information we have: Gangers won't be a problem, for some reason or another they leave the van alone. Stopping the van might be tricky. Second, we need to stop the van. if its autopilot perhaps one of our resident techs can hack it and make it change its route, or just trick it to think its at a red light, then we hop aboard and ride it in. But since we know the route it will take, we do need to scope it out for the weakest signal strength, which will definetly make it easier to take out, especially if its in tight quarters where we can block it with one of our vehicles and stop it for a few minutes. So for now i say we scope out the area we should take out the van in, discuss along the way what we are going to do with it, and then time it with our meeting with blood.

So for now our plan is:

Scout out the best spot to take out the van
Meet up with blood and get his information
take out and capture the van

arrive at cavalier get in quietly, no more than three or four of us inside, the rest provide tech support outside. we need at least one gunner, one face, and one hacker

Get the information and get out quietly

Besides the specifics of this job, anyone got any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 pm

"Once we get the van, we can easily sneak 3 of us into the plant. The problem is going to be getting from where we're supposed to be over to the mainframe."

Yiska thinks.

"Have we given up on having a second team entering through the door with poor security?"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Norm Nods at the others and then says

"One idea to get everyone in was to get the others in barrels that we make here and move on the truck. Those in the barrels would also have air conditioning repair men disguises which would initiate our secondary facade ounce inside the facility. The Loaders would have to dress in layers to also wear the disguises. Ounce inside we get to the storage area uncork the barrels with our teammates and move on from there.

My questions:
Do we have those disguises?
Are we going with the barrels?
Do you still want me to blow the truck and we escape under fire alarm? cause I think i could make that happen.
Isn't the meeting with blood supposed to happen before the truck?"

Last edited by Jimb011 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : already said)
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Ok, here's my view on it. And I'll count it down so all the facts are on the table, feel free to jump in at any point.

1) Steward offered us a van to use on loan, do we want it? What's the catch with it (are there any)? If so we need to get in contact and get it shortly so I'll have time enough to check it's systems for surprises before I plug my brain into the damn thing.

2) Blood's Meet Site - It's open, and has great fields of fire. That makes me nervous that someone with that much expertise would choose it. The gangers passed the van past yes, but partially I think because I powered crap down into hidden mode. They did note it there so we're not sure how rough it'd be in a fight. From how they handled their rides, these guys have some combat expertise so I suggest some drone cover for that meet likely my 2 raptors since airborn targets are harder to hit.

3) The truck for Cavalier breaks down frequently. Enough that they have a procedure for handling it. We need a breakdown to take it over plain and simple because we need that window of it being stationary. If we can manufacture a breakdown, then we can override autopilot. From there it's a piece of cake to rig the thing since it's already set up for remote drive. As for disguises that's no issue either, since they're expecting a crew of 3 and the biohazard suits should cover our disguise and they are with the transport. We'll just have to make sure we don't put bullets in any of em. As for getting people in, we need 4 on that truck, 1 of them able to bluff well. Remember the usual delivery time is 1:30 departure from cavalier with a 1 am arrival. Now a breakdown can put us late that's not an issue. But we need to be in and out fast if we're going to use the truck as extraction and 1 person needs to be with the truck for extract, preferably someone who can bluff the guards as for where the others are. I figure on this one, I'm remote oping that truck into Cavalier but one of you folks will need to take manual if they've got a dampening field in place. I need to be outside to provide drone cover, but will send one of the smaller drones in with ya.

4) Physical Infiltration of the Site is going to be dicey, let's not forget there is a bonus for getting in and out clean here. Yiska what sort of physical access do you need to this system and what's our best route to get it? I am hoping the info we got off Karen gives us a clear picture we can work with here. Cause honestly the deeper we have to go the worse it'll get. Now, we know the airconditioning unit gives them issues, enough that they killed sensors on it. I'd recommend that we look into that as a way of getting down there. I can see if with what supplies we have I can rig some sort of rapid ascender/decender into one of the smaller crawlers if you want so that we can anchor it into the airshaft. Just realize time is running short.

5) We need to clearly sort out who is point man on this one. If the drek hits the fan we need to know who is calling the shots evac etc wise. I don't care who it is, I just want my chain of command here set out clearly.

Lastly, *Prowler grabs a radio scanner and tag eraser out of a bin from the van* I know it's likely already been done but given we've been halfway across this damn city already, sweep yourselves for RFID's on ya and blank em. We don't need more datatrail at this point.

Yiska, can you mesh the PAN's and get everyone running in secure hidden. I'd like to be 100% sure we don't have any issues here with a relatively novice mistake we overlook cause we're rushed.

*looking at everyone Prowler smiles* Sorry if that last bit sounds like running 101 but we've been in hurry up mode a lot, figured its a good idea to refresh basics.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Silver Fox   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Norm looks at prowler with astonishment and says:

"Drek thats a mouthful
OK, I agree we should determine who's our point man. any nominations? Lets get everyone's vote in. Lets get this out of the way so we can get going.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Long Shot tags the scanners and runs over his car and personal gear.

"1. The catch with Stewards van is, we have to return it in once piece.

2. Bloods meet won't require a face unless that face is good at not talking in circles. He doesn't play that game. He will just shoot the face, and if he feels like it, either keep talking, or shoot whomever else is there. I say we have your raptors in the sky, and those big animal looking thingies on the ground. I assume you could have them in place to sweep in? I have to go to the meet, I'm the one that set it up. It would be sketchy if I didn't show. I recommend we get someone on the roofs too. Drones are good, but I like real eyes when I can have them.

3. The cargo truck breaks down? What sort of break downs? If we hit the autopilot with a heavy jammer, would that disrupt it enough for you to make it think there was a break down? I'm not a tech-guy, so if that's no good... ignore it and come up with something else. Of course, we could just do the old-school "blown tire" trick. It's tried and true. These damn steal tires make it less effective, but this is a big truck, and they'll have a spare. If they don't feel there's any reason NOT to stop, they just might.

4. Air-Con... What do we have on that? Yiska? Have you found out if they contract or do in-house repairs? What sort of uniforms do they have? Do we know anything about it other than what I got earlier?

5. I'll take point.

6. Matron, you are very good with a gun. I'd like to have you at my 6 in any fire-fight. BUT, you've got to stop with the theatrics. You keep falling out of the sky like everybody does it. That draws attention. A LOT of attention. It draws attention to you, and to whomever you grace with your presence. It's dangerous. Those people back in the ally took notice. I heard what that lady yelled up to you. You've made an enemy today. I don't blame you for what went down in the ally. That's as much my fault for not saying anything and blindly following you out there. However, you might want to lay low a while. They are going to be looking for a woman that walks up walls... I don't know any other women that can do that. You grep?

7. The data chip? Yiska, you said it's got what we need. If that's a holo-print of the interior, then... the incursion team is going to need copies in case we get separated. If it's not, find out what it IS. We might be able to use it as a bargaining chip with Blood.

8. Barrels. We can't make barrels unless we know what the cargo looks like. I say we make that the last priority here. We've got 3 hours before we meet Blood. Yiska, it's time to shine omae. Crack that chip, then find us all the info you can on the A/C repair crew... unless you've just forgotten to tell us anything in all the excitement.

9. Prowler, Take Norm and check the route for signal strength and choke points. I'll bet our best chances will be in the Ganger territory where it got hit before.

Oh, and does this place have a toilet? I've had to piss for over an hour now..."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:24 pm

"The wisest and stupidest of people never change. I understand clearly, and i do know my theatrics like to attract attention, i'm sorry, but its just how i like to get around. I can bluff my way through if we have any trouble, i just need to be a little calmer, sorry. And to be brutally honest, i forgot our mission, i was as much trying to help her than to help us, once again, i'm sorry. How about i lead the talk with blood. and i can get us through any talk points we have in the complex, i know the gangs in the area, so i might be of assistance there. I wouldn't mind beiong our voice, and Longshot i would more than welcome you as our inside point man."
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Yiska looks up at mention of the chip.

"It's a system map of their computer network. It's really only going to be helpful for anyone in the computer system."

Yiska throws up an AR window to see if he can find more detailed plans, or anything about where they need to go once inside.

"Checking on internal views just now Omae."

((Data Search 3 + Browse 4= = 7 dice. Yiska will search for 5 intervals EDIT: 10 hits)).

Throwing up a second AR window he also tried to find out info about the A/C repair guys.

((Data Search 3 + Browse 4 = 7 dice. Yiska will search for another 5 intervals EDIT: 11 hits)).

Last edited by Stubbspks on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:54 pm

The member 'Stubbspks' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' : 2, 5, 3, 6, 4, 4, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 5, 2, 2, 4, 6, 1, 6

#3 'D6' : 3, 4, 3, 6, 1, 4, 4

#4 'D6' : 5, 6, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2

#5 'D6' : 1, 1, 3, 2, 6, 5, 1

#6 'D6' : 3, 3, 4, 2, 5, 6, 6

#7 'D6' : 4, 1, 6, 1, 4, 2, 1

#8 'D6' : 4, 6, 4, 3, 5, 6, 4

#9 'D6' : 2, 2, 5, 2, 3, 1, 4

#10 'D6' : 2, 6, 5, 5, 3, 3, 6
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"Hmmm, searches came back empty on both counts."
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Norm gives Long shot with an odd look
"alright then, well your right the barrel idea seems like a "long shot" hahahha. But, seriously we need to get everyone who's going inside that building besides the 3-4 man team in the truck. How about we use the Air conditioning repair ploy as well? It will mean two separate teams. But we can all meet up at the broken down air conditioning area and use it as our staging area for our next move. If the air-con...HAHA...air-con idea doesn't work plan B will be for the rest of us to sneak in somehow I guess.

But enough of that. Long shot's right me and prowler should should go check that route. Prowler I assume you will be driving? But first the scanning for tags yes that would be prudent"
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 am

MATRON

"You'll be happy to know, I got her out of the city. I don't know how he'll react to you talking when I'm the name he's looking for, but I'll let you take lead on it if you can keep the preachy talk down. I know you're religious and all. I know there's probably a lot that little book you're always reading could teach a man. But, I don't think he'll put up with.

Team
Long Shot gives everyone a smile.

"Which I'm going to need some compensation from the rest of you on. The disk cost us 5k. I don't know how much you boys have spent on this so far, but I'd at least like to get a portion of [/i]that[/i] back. That's 1k each. So pony up."

Norm, again... we have to find out IF there is an external contract on that A/C unit. IF there is, THEN we can try an entry that way. Let Yiska work on an internal map for us first, then We'll see about the A/C unit.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:04 am

"My searches turned up nothing on the A/C guys or a better internal map."
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 am

*Prowler looks up from where she's sitting on the back of the van, going over equipment.*

Let's leave the expenses calculation till the end of the run shall we? I'm all for taking the expenses off the top, but let's wait till we have a full accounting. I know I for one am out change so far ....

If the need for cash is immediate sure, but if it can wait a day let's wait till we get the payout.

*turning back to the drones she continues working on the loadouts, setting up the drones for jamming etc and laying out the gear she'll need for the evening's work*
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well, then that settles it. No A/C crew. That makes it a 3 man entry team. Yiska, do you think you could try to back door the facility's security? I know you don't have a lot of time, and you are working on the truck now, but if you can hack the sec-system then we can get a layout of the inside. Also, we can learn more about the procedures they take with repairs and such."
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:00 pm

"I kind of assumed we had Steward's wiz kid for performing overwatch, which would include opening locked doors, etc. for us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

SILVER FOX
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next