Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSILVER FOX - Page 19 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

SILVER FOX

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Jimb011
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

SILVER FOX - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:06 am

Father:

Sub-vocal

"Sorry, guys! You are on your own. If I had a map I would be able to direct you. If I try to use the cameras it will take longer than if you went it alone and I may run you into trouble. The major concern for me is the time factor in directing you, as time is ticking. It is now 2:03am by my clock. Only 3 minutes has past since you arrived. I will be able to see you but not guide you. If I run a guide, it could take at least 5 -10 minutes. I can do that if you wish - that decision is yours as you are there and your safety is at risk, not mine. Gain, a map would have been good then I could get you straight to where you need to be. Please advise!"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:22 am

Matron sends Father a copy of her copy of the map ((Tani, you forgot to add a key so we don't know where to go exactly, so if you don't mind a bit of flash and impulsivness...)) "Long shot, Norm, both of you take the lead, get to the end of this tunnel and check around the corner, but take no action unless you have to. We will investigate this place room by room if we have to, so we need to get moving." During her brief speech, matron nudges Long shot forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 am

((OOC: Fine without stubs it is...))

Sub-vocal: "Ump, so much for someone waiting to follow orders. You heard the lady Norm. Yiska, behind us. Matron takes the rear. Norm, I want you on the right. I'll move up the left and check 'round that corner."

Cautiously, Long Shot moves forward; super-squirt at the read.

When he gets to the corner, he peeks around the side and takes a look.

Perception: Intuition 5 + Perception 2 = 7 dice. ((OOC:Any modifiers?))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 am

You are correct - I did not add a key on purpose. He had a map of the area but did not have a key as to where any of the rooms were. Blueprints do not necessarily have keys on them - especially ones that have been procurred via illegal, illicit means.

LONG SHOT:
No modifiers at this stage.
((OOC: In the future, please declare your action first. Modifiers will be advised and then rolls can take place.))

Last edited by taniwhaiti on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 am

((OOC: Haven't rolled yet, I was just declaring skill dice. Proceeding with perception roll of 7 now.))
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 am

The member 'Wreck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 6, 4, 6, 5, 6, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:24 am

LONG SHOT:
Peeking around the corner, you notice that a 48m long, well lit, camera surveillanced corridor lies ahead. The cameras all turn to the left and upwards as you are seen by them though.

Along the corridor are a number of features. 24m along the corridor, there is a door to the left; 26m along, there is a narrow passageway that moves off to the left; 36m along there are two doors that face each other, one to the left and one to the right; 46m along there is another set of doors that face each other, one to the left and one to the right and at the end of the corridor is a glass door.

MAP:
SILVER FOX - Page 19 CCCL3

1 Square = 4m
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:33 am

Father:

Sub-vocals

"Thanks, Matron. Tracking now though you may wish to keep moving. There are guards about and they do patrol. I will let you know immediately if there are situations or people that need to be 'neutralized'. ETA 3.5 minutes though I am tracking you via cameras and making appropriate signature camera maneuvers so that you know it is 'someone' on your side. If you do not see this happening for some reason, then you are in danger of being spotted. Will Commlink patch overlay via Secure and Encrypted Link ASAP! Out!"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:41 am

You receive a message from Prowler:

<< Incoming Encrypted Message >>

To: Team

Guys, keep the chatter and communication to a minimum. A kids wireless crystal set could pick you guys up.

PS: It's all quiet out here. I like it that way.

<< End of Encrypted Message >>
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 am

((OOC: I'm so sorry, I wasn't getting e-mails to my gmail bc it was putting them into the spam bin, but that's been sorted out. I came on here last night to check it out, but I had just come from a small celebration and wasn't in the right mind frame to do some Shadowrun. ))

Yiska takes another quick look at the maps he's acquired. Overlaying the general layout he'd received earlier that just stated what each general area is over the detailed plans.

Hmm two labs labeled on this map. I guess it's easier to try the one on this level first

Yiska shows his commlink to Longshot and points toward the lab on the central level. He is pointing toward the area with numbers 14-24. After pointing Yiska shrugs slighty and mentally checks his smart link again to ensure his guns are ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Matron decided to keep her delivery outfit on, it fit the scenery and despite trids using it constantly, the old 'lost on the way to the bathroom' still worked from time to time, as long as you look the part.

--
to: team

Alright we've got a multitude of doors, Long Shot your with me, Norm your with Yiska, each group check's out these doors till we find the right one, remember stay hidden, and if you run into a guard, hide if you can, if not take him out quietly, we can pin it on the other two, whether they are here to help us or not, we get paid for stealth, and johnson never said anything about someone else getting pinned as long as she isn't so lets roll. Norm and yiska you two check out that first door on the left, try to find a computer inside to get us better directions, schematics can't tell us where to go. report via email so we know what is and isn't checked out, let's move cause its going to be day light and regular business hours soon.
--

--
to: L.S.
Let's roll, you open the door, i'll peek in.
--
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Yiska moves up toward the door they were told to check.

He does a quick scan toward the door to see if he can detect any comms inside the room.

((Tani, can you roll? My book is on my external HD which is in my office Sad ))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm

YISKA:
Just to be clear, are you moving down the corridor to the first door or are you going to move all the way down to Room 14?
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:39 pm

((OOC: That first one that Matron said to check))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:51 pm

YISKA:
You move to the first door which is located to the left along the corridor. You listen and do not detect anything at this stage. You try the door but it is locked. The room smells a little of furniture, both old and some new.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Yiska will move on to the next door and try the same.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm

YISKA:
You move past the narrow corridor that heads off to the North and try the next door to your left. This is the first set of doors that face each other, one to the left that you are about to try and one to the right.
You hear nothing coming from this door. Upon opening the door carefully, you see that it is the General Staff Lounge. The walls are lined with Strategic Plans and Goals and a number of staff rosters are displayed.

MAP:
SILVER FOX - Page 19 CCCL4

You are currently at the door to Room 10.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex

PostSubject: Silver Fox   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Norm does a perception check to see if they are being followed.

Rolled on: 2009-02-28 20:46:42.261962
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1959182/
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [4] = (4)
+Thermal graphic vision
+Mage site Goggles.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:03 pm

NORM:
You are not being followed.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 am

Long Shot leads Matron cautiously down the hall checking the corridor and motioning Matron across when he sees that it's clear.

((OOC:If he sees that it's not clear, we'll be rolling surprise I take it.))

Long Shot then rejoins Matron on the far side of the hall and proceeds to room 11. He listens at the door for a few moments to determine if he hears anything inside. ((OOC:Feel free to roll that)) When he feels that it's safe to try, he checks the door to see if it's locked.

((OOC: Sorry about the wait guys, but I told you weekends were bad for me. In fact, after this one... I won't be posting on any weekends at all for a long time.))
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 am

Yiska will capture whatever images he can of the rosters and store them to physical storage ((The ONE downfall of being a 'mancer)).

He will then shut the door and make his way toward room #8. If he gets there with no surprises, he will do the same.

Before moving on, Yiska takes a quick glance toward the destination.

((Perception: Intuition 4 - Defaulting 1: 3 dice))
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 am

The member 'Stubbspks' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 6, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:09 am

Matron carefully follows Long shot down the long corridor, she didn't have any non-lethal weaponry, but she prayed she wouldn't need any at all. she would venture to the otherside of the door that Long Shot was trying to open, and activate her thermorgraphic vision to peer down the hallway. Perception: intuituin 4 - defaulting 1 = 3 ;((advise of any modifiers then i will roll))
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex

PostSubject: Silver Fox   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Norm begins to move more stealthily and follows the others as they move from door to door:

Die roll for Norm
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1960282/
Rolled on: 2009-03-01 16:20:23.501909
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
-4 vs sight and sound
-3 vs thermal-graph
cannot be detected by ground based motion sensors and pressure plates.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Long Shot listens at the last left hand door and hears nothing. Upon opening the door, he finds himself in a Unisex Lavatory ( 8 ). There are still uninvestigated doors to the right or you can go back to the narrow corridor or carry on through into the Lobby.

Last edited by taniwhaiti on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

SILVER FOX
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next